CHAPTER 7 : THE TRIO (EunMinJi)

DIVERGENT THINKERS

 

JIYEON POV

During recess time, all 6 of us were headed to café when a group consists of 3 boys standing in our way. One of them standing in the middle (their leader maybe) crossing his arm with an arrogant look. I’m trying to recall, as my memory gain, trying to recognize their face.

I know! They were 2PM members! If I’m not mistaken, they are Taecyeon, Chansung and Junho. I may sound like fangirl but they look more handsome and awesome in reality. I’ve already fall in love with Wooyoung. He was so cute. But where’s he and the others 2?

“Hyung! She’s the one who punch you yesterday!” one of the boy shout his lung out as his index finger pointed to Eunjung.

Few students whom passing by us start to gather around us. They whisper with each other.

“Yah! Do you really need to shout?” Taecyeon smack Chansung’s head.

“Does it hurt?” Junho ask Chansung with a chuckle.

“Let me hit at your head if you really want to know how I feel.” Chansung said with pissed off face.

“I think it was better both of you close your damn mouth before I kick both of your ing asses!” Taecyeon warn them make both Chansung and Junho pout.

LOL. Do they have to fight with each other in front of us? This group was really something.

“It was nice to see you again. Seems like we were meant together.” Taecyeon said as he look at Eunjung and give her a wink. Wow, that was hot! Eunjung roll her eyes.

“What do you want?” Amber gives him a stern look. Go Amber! Go Amber!

“I’m not talking to you, tomboy girl.” He pushed Amber away and walk towards Eunjung but Hyomin standing on his way, crossing her arm.

tumblr_lrh4cxJJPH1qb0z8p.jpg

 

“Do you really have to do that to my friends? Are you lack of love?” hyomin said with a smirk on her face. Oh no, Hyomin. Please don’t pour oil into fire.

“This girl really has a sharp tongue. Watch your words if you want to life longer in this world.” Junho said to Hyomin.

“I’m sorry guys. She was just joking. Please excuse us. We need to go first.” I grab Hyomin arm and give other girls signal to leave the place.

But after a few steps the trio blocked our way again. Argh, this bunch of people really know how to piss me off.

“Not so fast dear.” Taecyeon said as he caresses my hair. IU, whose standing behind me was completely trembling.

“She was pretty.” Chansung gaze at me with grin on his face. I’m starting to hate this group!

Taecyeon was in his way to touch my face when Eunjung yanked his hand away from me. I breathe a sigh of relief.

“Eunjung, please don’t.” Sunny shook her head while nibbling her lips. She was really scared.

“Don’t you dare to lay your dirty hand on her. I think the punch wasn’t enough to return the sane into you. Or you want me to break your bones into pieces?” Eunjung said, then letting Taecyeon’s hand go.

 “Tch, you really don’t know your place, commoner.” Taecyeon face was red, trying to control his embarrassment. The students who come surround us were increasing with number.

“What do you want? Just go back to your class.” Junho yell to the students who really interested to watch our scene.

“It’s okay Junho. The more the merrier.” Taecyeon smirk.

“What’s happening here?” A stern voice diverted our attention to the owner.

Mr. Shi Bum Soo!

10.jpg

END OF JIYEON POV

 

NICKHUN POV

“Hyung, I want to grab some snack at café, want some?” I ask Junsu who helplessly lay on the couch.

We don’t have anything to do for today as Taecyeon ask for one day break. What’s wrong with that guy lately? He always is missing in action.

“I’m not hungry but can you please take this ‘cockroach’ away with you? I really need a good sleep for now.” He answered me without bother to move his body.

He referred to Wooyoung who are busily munching the chips, watching variety show. Aish,this hyung.

“Yah, Hyung! I was too cute to be called as cockroach. You really don’t have any sense don’t you?” Wooyoung seems to rebel but Junsu still didn’t bother to lift up his face.

“Aish, this kid was so noisy. Go! Go!” Junsu wave his hand signaling us to go out from the room.

“Let’s go before he kicks your .” I said to Wooyoung as I pulling my leg to café.

We walk side by side without any words.

“Khun, any plan for this weekend?” Wooyoung ask me, broke the silence.

“No. Why?”

“Why don’t 6 of us go to beach? It’s been a long time since we go there. I miss the smell of the sea.” He said with puppy eyes. Well, he’s kind a cute.

wooyoung1.jpg

“Do you really have to do that face? Go ask Junsu. I don’t have any right to say yes.”

“I’m gonna wasting my time talking to him. He never listens to me at all. Later he will say ‘Wooyoung, you better practice your dance skill.  Don’t humiliate me with your squid ward dance’.” 

Watching Wooyoung trying to imitate Junsu voice and facial expression make me burst into laughter.

“Wait, what’s with the crowd?” 

“Erm?” I turn my head over the place. Seems like something interesting that caught the student’s attention.

“Why don’t we join them? Just enjoy the show.” He said in enthusiasm.

“Don’t waste your time..” but he was already running towards the crowd without listening to me first.  Sigh~ cockroach was definitely very perfect match with you.

My eye caught someone in the midst of the crowd. She was the rooftop girl! And the guy who’s with her was really familiar. Wait, is that Taecyeon and our maknae? Now I know why he was really eager to skip the band practice. Got new victim huh?

I just sitting at the bench watch the scene from far. After a while, Wooyoung come towards and place his beside me.

“The new girls were so hot but a little bit bad tempered. But it was a slight mistake of them because they didn’t give their cooperation to our Taec. He will kick them out from this school sooner or later.” Wooyoung said while playing with his iPod.

“How did you know they were new?”

“Well, Taec always walk the talk. When he wants he get it. After the incident he search for the details of Ham Eunjung at the office.”

“Ham Eunjung?” Who is she?

“She is the girl that we met at the rooftop. She was registered at the same day with that pretty girl, Park Jiyeon and the skinniest one, Park Hyomin.” Wooyoung explain with his hand pointing to the girls.

So, her name was Ham Eunjung..Okay.  :)

Didn’t he bother to try to stop Taecyeon? If the new girls really got talent then it will turn to waste for this school. Because of the news about the series killer was already spread like the wildfire, there was many students who leave this school and the number of the student intake also was decline. Looks like I have to make the first step.

“Hey! Where are you going to go?” Wooyoung ask me as he realizes that I wasn’t by his side. Out of the blue, he was already walking beside me. What a cockroach.

“My rooftop princess needs me.” I give him an unpretentious look.

“Geez, so cheesy. But if I was you, I will never ever into Taec business. He was scary when he’s angry you know. Like a hulk. Huaargggghhhh!” I was giggling over hulk Wooyoung.

“You have to know the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else. Watch and learn.” I said to him as I walk towards them.

But before I could open my mouth, our not so friendly principal already roars like a hungry old tiger.

“What’s happening here?” Mr shi ask with both of his hand link at his back.

“Sir, they were just practicing their line. They will perform the drama during our around the corner school’s festival.”

All the eyes were concentrated on me. But I was a good actor though. Taecyeon face draw disbelieve look.

“Excuse me?” the blonde girl asks me with her eyebrow furrowed.

‘Just play with me.’ I give her a signal without speak out the words.

“Oh, he was right. We were into the drama, sir. Practice makes perfect right, Eunjung?” Taec said as he laid his arm around her shoulder. Does he really have to do that?

“N..ne.” she nods with stuttering. Force smile draw on her face.

“If so then I wish all of you best of luck.” Mr shi said then pulling his leg to the office.

“You owe me this time.  So, grant one of my wish.” I told the girls as Mr shi can’t be seen anymore.

“What? It was your ‘so smart’ member who start it first then why should we listen to you?” Hyomin voice out.

“Aish this girl. How dare you talk back to us? Are you crazy?” Junho said as he raised his hand to Hyomin.

“Okay. But can you promise us that if we grant your wish then you and your member won’t disturb us and never ever show your face in front us anymore?” Eunjung request make me startled. Well, we deserve that.

tumblr_kw9672E0Zu1qa0rq0o1_500.jpg

I look at Taec. He also didn’t expect anything like that. Since we are come to this school, this was the first time girl ask us to leave them alone instead of dating with them. This girl was different.

“Is it okay with you Taec?” Wooyoung nudges speechless Taecyeon.

“No give then no take.” Jiyeon said while shrug. Look like we need to be fair.

“Alright. Then, show us what you got that make you worth to stay in this school.” At last,Taec broke the silence.

“Is that all?” Hyomin was chuckle over Taec request. She was kind of cocky for newcomer.

“I’m expecting more than Bo Beep Bo Beep dance.” I said as my edge of the lip curving a smirk.

“Perform in front of the students.” Chansung added the rule

“No auto tune.” Junho say. LOL.

“CD wasn’t allowed. Live singing.” Wooyoung’s statement got a huge response from the girls.

“20 minutes from now.” Tacyeon said as look at his wristwatch.

“What??” The girls seem was not satisfied with the conditions. My boys really know how to making hard on other people.

But Eunjung just standing still at the back and playing with her phone.

“Okay. Deal! Girls, let’s be prepare.” She said as she drag Hyomin and Jiyeon to the practice room. I was wondering what she will do?

END OF NICKHUN POV

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“Girls. We have to do our best. If they kept pestering with us then it will be hard for us to do our mission.” Eunjung encourage her team members.

“Then, what should we do? I thought they just asking for anything.” Hyomin mumbling still didn’t satisfy with the 2PM.

“It’s okay, Hyomin Unnie. It was not a big deal. Anything in mind, Unnie?” Jiyeon ask Eunjung as he careless Hyomin’s hair.

“Erm, both of you still know how to handle the instrument right? I think this song was completely fulfilling their requirements. I will send the chords.” Eunjung said as she bluetooth the music sheet and the mp3 song to both of them.

All of them listening and singing to the song together around 5 minutes.

“Daebak! This song was really awesome! It was been a long time since I touch the stick. I think I kind of bit rusty already.” Jiyeon said while acting like she was hitting the drum.

“You will be okay because you were always great Jiyeonnie. And same goes with you Hyominnie.” Eunjung pull both of them to her embrace.

“Gomawo.” Both of Hyomin and Jiyeon said in unison.

“I need to make a phone call to Amber first. We need her help to prepare the stage.” Eunjung said as she loosens their hug.

While Eunjung make her phone call, Jiyeon and Hyomin were practicing the song using the virtual instrument  in their iPad. 

After 10 minutes, three of them were ready to make their move to the stage.

“EunMinJi, fighting!” they said in unison.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

All 6 members of 2 PM sit at the front row of the audience sit, waiting for the trio to perform while the other students was busily take their spot at the back, don’t want to miss the show.

“Who’s going to perform?” Junsu ask as he had no idea about the deal.

“Newcomers.” Nickhun answer shortly while taking the picture.

“But I really not expecting they play with the instrument.” Wooyoung said with a chuckle.

“Everyone can play, but the skill wasn’t something that you can get in half an hour.” Junho say crossing his arm.

“Just wait and see.” Taecyeon who’s busily scrolling his tab voice out.

Applause spreads 'like a disease' though an audience as the trio walking to the stage and take their position. Jiyeon as drummer, Hyomin play the bass while Eunjung as a vocalist and second bass player.

 

t ara n4 presscon (22) horz

 

“I wonder, it was the boyish style but still make they look very stunning with the outfit.” Chansung said, jaw drop but get a smack at his head from Taecyeon.

“1,2,3 go!” Eunjung lead their performance. And the combination sound of the instrument and Eunjung’s voice fill the hall. They performed Stand Up by J min.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWQKVJ3hIAU (click if you want to listen the song)

“She got a strong vocal. The music was harmonized.” Junsu express his opinion while enjoying the show.

“The sound was really smooth to ear. They really got talent. It was play in synchronize. She was really good.” Nickhun smiling, still not divert his attention to them.

“She?” Chansung ask Nickhun.

“I mean, them.” Nickhun stuttering and continue his job taking the pictures.

“I need to admit that I think I’ve already fall in love with the drummer.” Wooyoung said while cupping his face with both of his hand.

“I never have idea that sharp tongue also got her good side too.” Junho nod, grinning.

‘Should I break the rule, Eunjung?’ Taecyeon thought to himself.

“Can I make the handsome vocalist as my special girlfriend? She was charming though!” Chansung smiling as he pointed to Eunjung.

“No!” Both of Junsu and Taecyeon said in unison make the smiling Chansung turn into frown.

"Whatever." Chansung mumbling.

179t2cgggg.jpg

‘Looks like the situation was turn from bad to worse.’ Nickhun let out the deep breath,

 

P/s :I'm sorry for the late update. The assignment and work just keep hitting me. And i choose the song because it kept playing that song repeatedly, but never get bored! it's very addictive. Please keep suppot me. Thanks! bow.~