CHAPTER 4 : BACK TO SCHOOL

DIVERGENT THINKERS

 

T-Ara+Intercew+pictures+(5).jpg

AUTHOR’S POV

Hyomin had done packing her stuff. She looks at her wristwatch.

We have to get back to our house. How about you, Jiyeonnie.?”

“Ermm.. I want to spend my time here a bit longer then I will join all of you later.”

“Don’t worry. Take your time.” Soyeon encouraged Jiyeon.

“About the case..”.

“It’s okay. We can handle it.” Eunjung was walking down from upstairs. She didn’t give Jiyeon a chance to finish her word.

“I’m sorry.” Jiyeon felt guilty. She can’t bear to face their friends. Qri approached her, and laid her hand on Jiyeon’s shoulder. Qri lifted up Jiyeon’s face and give her a smile.

“We are taught to blame other peoples, but we never taught to blame ourselves. It’s never your fault. But it’s always your fault, because if you wanted to change you are the one who has got to change.”

“Girls!” Eunjung called and give them a signal to leave out from the house. Qri, Boram, Soyeon and Hyomin give Jiyeon their hug and take their step first to the car. After they leave, Eunjung hug Jiyeon.

“Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control; now. Either you run the day or day runs you.” Jiyeon nod and Eunjung walk out from the house. But she stopped on her way and turned over her shoulder.

“Do inform me if you change your mind. Tomorrow morning, at 6 o’clock.” Then, she walks away.

At night before they are leaving to Kirin Art School, everyone was busy with their own task. They don’t want to miss any single thing about the case.

END OF AUTHOR’S POV

 

EUNJUNG POV

It will take more or less than 2 hours to reach at the Kirin Art School from our house. After all of the members were finish loading their luggage to our MPV, we make our moves.

I look at the digital watch at the dashboard, it shows 5.30 a.m.

“Girls, are you ready?” I ask them before I push the accelerator pedal. Well, I’m in charge for driving today. Hyominnie sit beside me while the others take their seats at the back.

“Yes!” Everyone answer loudly and simultaneously.

“Wow! What a spirit.” Hyomin look at me and we laugh together.

“Jungie, I think you got wrong way. To get to Kirin Art School, you should take the left junction. And, we already missed it.” I take a look at Soyeon unnie through the rear mirror. Curiousness draws on her face.

“Don’t worry unnie. This is an alternative way.” I said.

“Are you sure?” she asks.

“No doubt.” I wink at her and she was smiling.

END OF EUNJUNG’S POV

 

AUTHOR’S POV

After 10 minutes driving, Eunjung park their MPV at Renaissance Hotel’s entrance. The other members didn’t get any chance to speak their curiosity out as the MPV door was open from the outside.

“Good morning!” a girl greets them.

“Jiyeonnie??” Qri, Boram, and Hyomin were in a big shock when they saw Jiyeon hop into their MPV, place her beside Soyeon and close the door back.

“Wae? Am I not invited?” Jiyeon crossed her arm over her chest and pout.

“I’m glad our Jiyeonnie was back.” Qri ruffles Jiyeon’s hair from behind. Jiyeon giggles.

“I’ve worked too hard and too long to let anything stand in the way of my goals. I will not let my teammates down and I will not let myself down.” Jiyeon’s words draw a curve at the edge of the other member’s lips.

“So, this is your alternative way Jungie ah?” Boram’s word burst them into laughter.

“I’m proud with you.” Soyeon pat Jiyeon’s shoulder.

As they enter the high school’s entrance, a woman greets them. She leads their way to the Principal’s room.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU-zghMDoNbY18OALnjZp

“Our principal was waiting for you, he was inside.”

“Thanks a lot Miss Shi.” They give a bow and pulling their legs into Principal’s room.

“Good morning, Mr Shi Bum Soo.” All of them bow and greet together.

“Morning. Have a seat.” His reaction seems like he wasn’t please with their presence. Ringing sound broke the awkward surrounding. He picks up the receiver close to his ear.

“Hello.”

“Hello Mr Shi, does my agent arrive already?”

“Well, Mr Kim. I didn’t expecting a group of girls.” Mr Shi takes a glance at them and there was annoyance in his voice. Mr Kim was laughing on the other line.

“Ouch, it’s hurt.” Hyomin say sarcastically with a smirk on her face.

 “Believes me, color me so surprised Mr Shi.” And Mr Kim offs their line, leaving clueless Mr Shi Bum Soo.

‘I really don’t get him.’ He thought to himself.

Eunjung, Hyomin and Jiyeon were led by Mr Yang Jin Man to their class. On their way to the classroom, Mr Yang Jin Man non-stop talking about himself. Three of them just nod and giggle with his funny character.

“He really was full of himself, don’t you think so?” Jiyeon give a whisper to Eunjung’s ear and Eunjung chuckle over Jiyeon’s word.

“Well, that character suit with his face very well.” Jiyeon and Eunjung giggle. Hyomin take her glance at both of them.

“They lost in their world again.” Hyomin thought to herself.

Their step was stopped as Mr Yang Jin Man told them to do so.

“All of you wait here, and then you can come in after I call. Ok?” he makes a hand gesture of okay sign.

“Okay.” They nod.

END OF AUTHOR’S POV

 

EUNJUNG POV

Mr Yang enters his class and asking for their student’s attention.

 “Attention to all my lovely students, today we got some gift from heaven, 3 beautiful angels will join all of you in this class.”

“Angels? Oh my. Don’t you think his word kind of hyperbolas?” Jiyeon mumble while massaging her temple. Well, it’s kind of exaggerated actually but who care? It was so funny looking at Jiyeon’s reaction. Hyomin just shrug.

His announcement really gets a huge response especially from the male students.

“Sir, are we not pretty enough to be called as angels?” one of the girl in the class speak her frustrated out.

“Don’t worry, Hyemi-shi. You are my angel from yesterday, for today and also until tomorrow.” One of the boys shouts his lung out. The class filled with laughter. LOL. Is that a confession?

“Song Sam Dong, behave please. Do I look like invisible to all of you? Aish, Kids nowadays.” Mr Yang shook his head and furrows his eyebrows.

dream02-00267.jpg

“Sorry sir, just call in the new students.” A boy speaks up.

“Girls! You may come in now!” Mr Yang gave call us with ‘come here’ hand gesture.

I give him a nod and lead Hyomin and Jiyeon enter the classroom. As we step in, we get 1001 reaction from the students. Some of male students were jump to happiness but I can see a girl in the class wasn’t please with us. Jiyeon give me a look and smiling, look like we had something in common in mind.

“Sir, you are not kidding. They were angels.” Say one of them. The class was in chaos.

“Kids, relax! Let them introduce themselves first.” Mr Yang voice out make the entire class was turn into silent mode.

“Good morning, I’m Park Hyomin. Nice to meet all of you guys.” She then gives a bow and smile brightly.

“Nice to meet you too, Hyomin shi.” One of the male students said with his wide smile.

“I’m Park Jiyeon, do give me your support.” She bows and waves her hand to them.

“You can lean on my shoulder Jiyeon shi.” And he wink. Jiyeon was blushing over the male student’s reaction towards her. I was giggling watching that scene. What a kids.

“Ham Eunjung.” I give them a bow.

“Wow, that was a long intro.” One of them said sarcastically. I just give him a smirk.

“All 3 of you can have your seats.” Mr Yang’s voice distracts my attention from the girls and while I was searching for an empty place, someone called my name.

“Eunjung shi! Here.” She pulled out the chair from under the table. I give her a nod and walking towards her while Hyomin and Jiyeon already had their own seats.

“Thanks a lot.” I said as I take a sit beside her. She replied me back with a wide smile on her face. To be frank, she was charming with her boyish style.

f(x)+amber+(1).jpg

“My pleasure. Amber.” she said as she extends her hand for a shake.

“Oh, okay. Nice to meet you.”

END OF EUNJUNG’S POV

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

JIYEON POV

“Okay class, see you in next 2 weeks. You can read all the terms and condition for the competition at the sheet given. I wish you all best of luck.”  Miss Shi Kyung Jin said then she walks out from our class. She was freaking hot for a teacher.

I take a glare at the cute girl beside me, IU who give her fully attention to the competition’s flyer on her hand.

“You look like very interested with that thing.” I said while smiling at her. She lifts her face towards me with a smile and shook her head.

20110126_iu_white.jpg

“I am out of the league. Before the day, we already know who the winner is.” IU said with her weak smile as she takes another glance at the flyer.

“Who?” I ask her.

“3 years in a row. Take a look.” She said as she hand me her I Pad. My eyes were focusing on the screen, scrolling the tab. ‘2PM Ace of the School.’

2PM+100326.png

 

Oh my goodness, I don’t have any idea this school got a bunch of hot students.

“Hey, stop drooling Park Jiyeon.” Hyomin’s voice brings me back to the earth. I lift up my face as I see both Hyomin and Eunjung were standing in front of me with another 2 girls, our classmate chuckle over my action. Am I that obvious?

“That was pretty obvious, Ji.” Eunjung laugh out loud.

“Yah, stop teasing.” I said as I cover my blushing face. That was embarrassing.

“Babe, its recess time, wants to have a drink at cafe?” a short haircut with boyish looks voice out.

“Amber.” Eunjung said while laid her hand at the girl’s shoulder.

“Oh, nice to meet you.” Amber and I had a handshake while Hyomin and Eunjung get to know with IU.

“I’m Sunny.” Beautiful girl with bright smile introduce herself.

tumblr_ma3xhlqpDD1ra8euio1_500.jpg

“My seatmate.” Hyomin said with a grin on her face.

“Oh, okay. Should we? I’m starving already.” To be honest, I was really hungry.

“Sure Park Ji. Amber shi, lead us will you?”

“My pleasure, Eunjung shi.” Amber said with a servant’s body gesture, bring our laughter.

“IU and Sunny, why don’t both of you join us?”

“Sure.” Both of them answer me together.

“Great! Let’s go!” Hyomin link her arm with Sunny’s and walk happily in front. LOL, they were kind of intimate for the first day.

END OF JIYEON’S POV