CHAPTER 1 : VIVID MOMENT

DIVERGENT THINKERS

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

This colour = Flashback

This colour = Message

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“Unnie! You got a message. Palli wa opens it!”

Eunjung grab her phone. A smile draws on her face listening to her message ringtone. It was Jiyeon’s voice. Her brain was processing to rewind that sweet moment.

 

“Jiyeonnie, what are you doing with my phone? Give it back to me.”

Jiyeon ignored Eunjung. She typed a message using her own phone.

“Wait a minute Unnie.”

 Eunjung just looked at her. Jiyeon gave her a smile and gave Eunjung’s phone back to her. Then, Eunjung phone vibrate. A message came in but the ringtone was different from before.

“Unnie! U got a message. Palli wa opens it!”

Eunjung jaw drop while Jiyeon giggled, proud with her work.

“I know u always miss me Unnie. I made this so that u can hear my voice every day. Do you like it?” And she gave a back hug to Eunjung while lean her head on Eunjung’s shoulder.

“Aishh,this kiddo. Sure I like it.” Eunjung chuckled and kiss Jiyeon’s hair. The fragrance was familiar.

 

Jiyeon-eunjung-t-ara.jpg

“Ji, you use my shampoo again did you?”

Watching Eunjung’s serious face makes Jiyeon a little nervous. She loosens her hug.

“Omo omo.You knows about it already? Miane Unnie. I just love your smell, that’s why I used it. Don’t worry, I will buy you another new one okay?” Eunjung laugh out loud over Jiyeon’s answer.

“Wae you laugh Unnie?” Jiyeon was clueless.

“You was so cute Jiyeon ah.. Aigoo, this Dino... If u wants to use it after this, it was okay with me. I don’t mind either. No worries. Unnie just want to tease my beautiful maknae.” She patted Jiyeon’s head and gave a kiss on her forehead. Jiyeon’s face turned to red.

“I thought you were angry with me.” Jiyeon pout. Eunjung giggled watch her maknae cuteness.

“How can I be angry with this cute maknae. Mianne Ji.” Eunjung smiled then she back hug Jiyeon while Jiyeon chuckled. “Gomawo Unnie”.

 

A smile draws on her soft face again, thinking how intimate they were. Her attention was back to the screen. She unlocks the keypad and reads the message.

 

From: Angelic voice (Park Soyeon)

“Jungie ah.. Gwenchana? Please don’t take the burden by yourself. Remember that you have me, and you have us. You can pretty rely on us. J

 

To: Angelic voice (Park Soyeon)

From: Princess Charming (Ham Eunjung)

“I’m okay. Gomawo Unnie. I’m just worried about Jiyeonnie. Should we let this case down? I am afraid she can’t handle it.

 

From: Angelic voice (Park Soyeon)

“You were worried too much Jungie ah. We already know that Jiyeonnie was strong kid right? I’m sure she can overcome but for sure she needs you. You were her charger, remember? How she want to recharge her ‘energy’ if the charger wasn’t with her?”

 

To: Angelic voice (Park Soyeon)

From: Princess Charming (Ham Eunjung)

“But still she need you and the other members too because all of you were the main source. How charger can be function while the only power supply also don’t have any currents flow? Together we were strong and we never go wrong.

 

 

From: Angelic voice (Park Soyeon)

“Neh Jungie. Have you ever called Jiyeonnie? She didn’t answer me. The other members also try to reach her but they got the same result as me.”

 

To: Angelic voice (Park Soyeon)

From: Princess Charming (Ham Eunjung)

“She already replied my message. She said she needs some time to be alone and we should give her some space too. But I will visit her by tomorrow after I met with our manager. I smell something fishy with our latest mission.”

 

From: Angelic voice (Park Soyeon)

“I thought it was only me who think that way. You want us to accompany you Jungie?”

 

To: Angelic voice (Park Soyeon)

From: Princess Charming (Ham Eunjung)

“Sure. It will be better if all of us been there except for Jiyeonnie. Gomawo Unnie. J “

 

From: Angelic voice (Park Soyeon)

“Okay. See you tomorrow morning. Btw Jungie, are you coming home tonight?”

 

To: Angelic voice (Park Soyeon)

From: Princess Charming (Ham Eunjung)

“Yes. I’ll be there in couples of hour. I got some work to do here. No need to wait for me. Good night Unnie. Thanks a lot for everything and I love u.

 

From: Angelic voice (Park Soyeon)

“Don’t stress out your body too much, arasso? I love you too.

END OF AUTHOR’S POV

 

SOYEON POV

“I hope everything will be okay.”

I left my phone on the bed and grab my notebook on the table. I was looking at the picture that had been set as wallpaper. It was the picture of 6 of us. Everyone was smiling brightly. Automatically, a smile draws at my face.

T-ara-t-ara-tiara-16518716-1024-768.jpg

I remember the time I make my first step at Alpha Centaury Organization. Everything about the place was mesmerized me until I saw a girl with short black hair wearing a skinny outfit of black leather fighting with more than 10 guys. She was stunning.

Her movement was smooth but sharp and her face looks fierce. My eyes were kept on her from the start until she defeated all of them. It was in a blink of my eyes!

“She was charming!” That’s the only word that spill out from my mouth. Reflex action maybe. :P

“Yes I know. She was amazing right?” A man’s voice from behind distracted my attention to her.

A tough man in an early 30 years old wearing a black leather jacket with white body shaped shirt inside approached me with a smile on his face.

choi-siwon-siwon-super-junior-super-show

‘Wow. He’s hot.’ I thought.

“Miss Park Soyeon?” He asked me and extends his hand to give me a handshake. I give him a nod and smile.

“I am Choi Siwon and the lady over there will be your teammate.” He pointed to the girl who is on her way to us. She is the one that I saw just a while. My eyes grew bigger.

“Anyeong. I am Ham Eunjung. Nice to meet you, Miss Park Soyeon. Oh, better I call you Soyeon Unnie because you were older than me.” She introduced herself with a sweet smile on her face. Rather than give me a handshake she then gave me a bow and warm hug.

Of course I was little bit startled. She knows my name and she was completely different from the first time I saw her. There is no fierce draw on her face anymore.

“An..Anyeong. Nice to meet you too, Eunjung-shi.” I’m stuttered. She was chuckled.

“Omo. You were so cute. Don’t be so formal Unnie. Just call me Jungie.” And she smile. Oh my, she was beautiful.

I was speechless and just gave her a nod and smile back to her.

Later then, Mr Choi Siwon came to us with another 3 girls behind her. Two beautiful girls with long wavy hair and the shortest one had a cute face.

“They also will be your teammates. I will leave all of you here so that u can know with each other and Eunjung will lead you to the Manager’s office. Have a nice day!” and he leave after gave us a file.

“Anyeong. My name is Ham Eunjung. Nice to meet you, Boram Unnie, Hyominnie and Qri unnie.”

Eunjung introduced herself with big smile on her face and the most shocking part was she bowed and gave them a hug, same like what she had done to me before. The new member’s face was priceless!

I was trying to hide my laughter while I introduced myself to the other new members. I gave Hyomin, Qri and Boram a hug after we know each other name. It seems like I love a hug more compared with a handshake. It makes we know each other better.

 “Okay. We will continue our ice breaking event later. For now, we have a meeting with Mr Kim Kwang Soo, our Manager. So, shall we?” Eunjung asked us and I give her a nod.

She led us and we follow her from behind. She was the tallest among us. But, after a few steps she stops walking and turned back to us.

“Hey, don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow, just walk beside me and be my friend.” She said as she smiled to us.

I was speechless for a while. But then I take a spot beside her and the other members follow me.

“Gomawo, everyone.” She smiled. And we headed to Manager’s Office. Jiyeon came a year later, make us a perfect team.

 

That day, it was as if yesterday, so vivid in my mind. I turned off my notebook and walking to the living room. I want to inform the other members about our plan for tomorrow.