The first time

Fast Enough

Hyukjae's POV

 

Donghae picked me up the next day at 7 p.m. I was waiting for him to come and was sitting beside the window in my room when a certain type of black car stopped at the other side of the road, exact opposite of my house. My heart suddenly beats fast and I held my breath to see who's the owner of it. My question was answered when a man stepped out from the black car and stood at the side of the road.

Right. Of course it's Donghae.

He drove a very luxury type of sport car and looking all dazzling when he got out from it. He wore a formal black suit that fit him perfectly. He paired it up with a casual black v-neck shirt and a matching black pants. His brunette hair was styled into the messy one, but somehow he made it look so effortless. Even though his age almost reached 30th, Donghae looked fresh and young with that kind of outfit.

He then walked out from the side of the road and ran a little to reach my house. He pushed the bell button one time and then stuffed his hands into his pants's pocket. The way he stood in the dark at that time made him looked very y even from afar. Donghae was looking in front of my house and then turned his face to his left. From my pov, I could see that he has a strong jawline and his lips was thin but still looked soft and its color was soft pink. He has a pointed nose and his face was so flawless.

Fortunately, my parents were away at that time so I had the nerve to told him the address to my house.

 

I quickly snapped out of my thought when I heard the 2nd bell was rang. I then realized that he was waiting for me. I ran out from my room and rushed back downstairs so fast that I could've swore I ran 200 miles/second. I stopped at the kitchen and checked myself out before I went outside. Even though that I'm sure I chose the right outfit, somehow I feel insecure when I know that I'm gonna be standing right next to him all night long. He looked oh so charming while I looked clearly like a high school boy with black blazer, long sleeved white shirt, jeans, and black leather converse. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. For a second, I doubt that I'm gonna enjoy this date--

 

Wait, what?

 

A date?

 

I furrowed my eyebrows and suddenly it hit me.

 

Donghae didn't mention anything about this night was going to be a 'date' or something. After he asked for my address, he ended the call and didn't even text me or call me the whole day except when he texted that he was gonna pick me up at exactly 7 a.m. Well, at least he didn't leave me hanging for the night.

 

I then calmed myself down a little faster after I reassuring myself that this was going to be just 'plain dinner' night with some stranger. I walked down to the front down and every step I took, each time I was getting closer to the door, I felt calmer and calmer already. I opened the door after I took a deep breath, and face this handsome man that now standing in front of me.

 

.

 

I should've took a longer breath.

 

 

 

He looked much more handsome than the last time I saw him. His gaze was intense and for a second both of us were just staring at each other. His lips curved into a smile.

 

"You look really amazing, Hyukjae.." He said.

The way my name rolled down from his lips just weakened my legs.

"Ah, thank you" I blushed hard, that I'm sure he sees it cause the next thing he did was chuckle.

 

"You don't have to be so shy. Come, I have prepared a special place for us to have dinner tonight" He reached out his hands with a gorgeous smile and I hesistanly took it. He held my hands softly and lead me to his car. And each step I took with him made me realize that I want him to hold me like this every single day.

 

Just to made me feel happy and safe.

 

Like a perfect gentleman, he opened his car's door and let me get in first. I obeyed and ducked down my head and quickly found myself in a very expensive leather seat. I looked around inside the car. This car was surely very very expensice since I just found out that the stereo was custom made and the steer was surrounded by a sparkly things that formed into a B letter.

 

A Bentley?

 

Wow, Donghae must be so much more richer that I thought he already was.

 

A second later Donghae got in and put his seatbelt on. I realized that I haven't, so I did exactly like he just did. He his car and almost pulled down the brakes, when he turned to me and smiled.

 

"I'm really happy to see you tonight Hyukjae.." He said it with a calming husky voice.

 

I felt like the hair on the back of my nape standing and I shivered when he talked again.

 

"..You just have no idea.."

 

There it is again.

 

One magical words from Lee Donghae that just made my heart beats 1o times faster.

 

I looked down and nervously played with my fingers since I have no idea what to say to him. Even though I can't see it, I could felt his stare was focusing on me. Only me.

 

I shut my eyes tightly and beginning to feel my heart pumped through my chest again and again. I felt like I has lost my breath and I have no idea to think about when suddenly his index finger was on my chin. Lifting it slightly to turned my face towards him.

 

I opened my eyes slowly and looked back to him. He's still looking at me.

 

So close and so intense.

 

He slightly move his inedx finger across my cheek and it so softly. Almost like he was so afraid that he's gonna hurt me or even left a tiny single scratch on my skin. His eyes never left mine when he did that. His gaze was so caring and so deep as if there's a whole inside of me that he wanted to explore and getting to know each one of it.

 

Slowly but surely, he lowered his gaze down to my lips and was locked into it. He then his lips and swallow his saliva.

 

"Hyukjae.." He called.

 

I nervously looked at him and answered with a whisper.

 

"Yes?"

 

Donghae brushed his thumb across my lips and the more he did that, his lips was slightly opened and his eyes just changed into something darker.

 

"Can you.. at least.. made me wait until the date's over?"

 

His voice suddenly became huskier and I just felt like my blood just rushing throughout my body. Leaving a very strange feeling inside that I've never felt before. In my whole entire life, everything that I felt only happened when I'm with Donghae. What is this? I mean, I barely with this guy over a minute but right now, all I wanted to do was to let something peculliar inside of me jumped out and let it do everything that could made me..

 

Satisfied.. Perhaps?

 

I nodded at Donghae's question, even though that I don't even know what he meant by that.

He nodded back and get back to his seat. He pulled down the hand brake and started driving to the place where we're going have the dinner.

Through the way, all I could think about was just hoping that this was going to be just a normal night.

 

But something you need to know about "hope" is that..

 

 

 

It could gone better than that.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The dinner went great as expected. We chatted all night and it made us know so much about each other. But what I don't believe that we have so many things in common. For example, like, I love to dance and so did he. I have a very talented skill in rapping and so did he. I love to watched cartoon, and he used to be obsessed with Nemo when he was young. He collects shoes, and so am I. Even though I'm sure that we have an entirely different type of shoes.

 

Donghae also told his life's story to me. He said that his father was one of the most successful business man in the world, because his father own a couple of big company on Wall Street. His mother passed away when he was 20 years old, so that's why he became very serious in business since his first dream was to became a singer. He let that one go.

His brother was working in a Law Departement of New York and now moved into a very special unit position of F.B.I. He doesn't have any younger brother or sister, so that's why he never liked the idea of sharing the bed with someone else. Buying something or anything for someone else. And even open his life for someone else.

 

He really against the idea.

 

But right now, as Donghae's said,  ever since I came in, I just changed it all.

 

He closed and burned down that ideas inside his head. He will let anything old of him just gone, and he's ready to become someone else. He just wanted to show me his feelings towards me, it's just that, he don't know how to.

 

So when he pinned me against the wall and started kissing me passionately, I realized that he just have no idea.

 

He kissed me gently but needy at the same time. He didn't even wait for me until I'm ready and suddenly pushed his tongue inside my mouth. I responed back to his kiss and the more I did that, the more he pinned his body against mine and pull my brown locks more harshly. We both moaned every now and then.

 

He suddenly stopped kissing for a second and looked at me in those eyes. This time it wasn't caring and meaningful anymore. It was full of lust, love, and anything in between.

 

"Now I can't wait anymore, Hyukjae.."

 

 

And I know he didn't have to wait for me to answer back because he started to kissed me again and lift both of my legs, and put them around his waist. He kicked the front door open and quickly pushed me inside the house and get in into any room that he could find. He put me down on the bed softly without breaking the kiss and his hands were roaming all over my body.

 

Donghae sat on my knees and opened his suit and shirt to show his well-defined body with y abs. He throw them anywhere and kissed me again. He opened the zipper of my pants and pulled it out like there's no tomorrow. His lips now moved to my neck and started make a mark since I could feel his teeth biting the skin and it out.

 

Ever since then, I realized that from  now on, I belong to Lee Donghae.