Chapter 9 Just forget everything....

My Beastly Shadows

Author: here you go another chapter, I didnt want everyone to wait so here it is. Please enjoy the shocking story...what will happen in the train will it turn out well? will someone die...? just read it to find out. enjoy~

 

Her father saw the look on her face and turned around seeing the creature as he fell onto his backside. He shook in fear clenching his fists tightly. Her father then heard metal being ripped apart as he saw hands fighting through the doors.

“Yoseob thank you” she thanked

“No problem…”

He broke through and tackled the monster down as he swung just one punch smashing it into its face. Yoseob then got up looking at her father and then at sunny but panicked when she was not there.

“Yoseob help!”

She was being dragged away like down the street. She then stopped as she was hanging upside down gripping onto the pole but her hands where grabbed tied behind her back. Yoseob came towards her but was smacked in the face hard as he smashed against the seats groaning.

“Nightmare you bastard…”

Yoseob forced himself up but something had wrapped around his mouth tightly lifting him up causing him to struggle a lot. Sunny watched in as she whined, why nightmare did this at this moment why here…

“I see you two are enjoying the lift?”

“Nightmare!”

She began to struggle kicking her legs in the air while Yoseob tried to rip of the black thing around his mouth.

“I wouldn’t try doing that Yoseob you might rip skin of~”

Yoseob growled as he stopped but then felt one wrap around his neck tightly. Sunny looked at him and then at Nightmare growling.

“Ya stop this at once! Whatever you want I will come with you.”

“Mphh!”

“Yoseob…tch Nightmare take me already.”

“I am not here to take you but to kill you, you see you are a pain with you gone then these shadows will weaken and die.”

“What…”

“Once they are dead all my creatures can come out and play.”

As Nightmare was talking blood ran down his arm as Yoseob fell to the floor panting heavily, the thing was Sunny had called out Gikwang but to stay hidden to come at the right time. He was in his eagle form as he cut what was around Yoseob and then Sunny catching her as he changed.

“Nightmare how stupid are you? thinking we did not have a plan to lure you in…?” Gikwang questioned

“Not stupid enough for this moron’s”

The three looked at him confused and then stumbled around as Gikwang dropped Sunny. Nightmare had disappeared as the train came to a hold crashing into a pile of rubble; Nightmare had put it there making scarlet do it. The train was slightly mashed up, to where the three where sunny had covered herself but felt no pain. She looked up seeing Yoseob above her as blood dripped down onto her face.

“Y-Yoseob…”

“Heh…it doesn’t hurt I am strong right…”

“Stupid…common lets go find Gikwang…”

“Sorry Sunny…you will have to go by yourself I just need to rest.”

“O…ok”

She crawled out from under and went on ahead slowly stumbling seeing how messed up the train looked now, the windows were smashed as the lights from above hung down so she had to watch out for the wires. Sunny then saw Gikwang lying on the floor as his arm had a big piece of glass stuck in it. She quickly went over to him, she didn’t know what to do if she took it out it might bleed even more or to let I stay in.

“Eh…ah…”

She felt a hand touch her seeing her father, he moved over ripping his shirt as he told her to pull the glass out fast. Sunny did so and her father quickly wrapped the cloth around the wound tightening it making sure it wouldn’t bleed as much.

“F-father…?”

“Don’t speak right now…these guys need our help for saving us…go check on the other one.”

“On it.”

Sunny went back as she found Yoseob lying on the floor, he wasn’t moving as her eyes widen. She turned him over making his head rest against her legs.

“Y-Yoseob! Oi! Wake up!”

She shook him trying to wake up him, but it was too late he had died. She rest her forehead against his as tears ran down her cheeks.

“Idiot you are not that strong…taking a metal piece into your chest for me…”

“Sunny get up…”

She looked up seeing Junhyung standing next to her but he was looking at Gikwang being treated. Sunny looked down at Yoseob’s body as she shook her head not wanting to leave him, Hyunseung forced her up. He grabbed her cheeks bringing her face closer.

“Listen here what I told you before when an older person speaks to you, you get up got it?”

“Ok…”

“He is not dead he is resting like he said, we are not creatures no ghosts but shadows we are already dead. No matter how many times we die we will just sleep it off and wake up.”

“But I thought he was dead…”

“Your emotions get in the way now move back while I erase everything but your memories will not disappear only your fathers.”

“Whatever…”

Junhyung ignored her as he closed his eyes watching everything go back, he disappeared and so did the other two. Sunny opened her eyes and sat up seeing her father asleep as people where on the train as well. She sighed gently waking him up as they got off the train going home.

“So Sunny did you enjoy it?”

“Huh? What? Oh… yeah I did, it was really fun.”

He smiled and unlocked the door to the house, Sunny walked in after him and sat down on the sofa. She yawned stretching a little.

“I think I am going to bed…I’m a bit too tired…”

It seemed strange…why was she so tired, Sunny got up and hugged her dad goodnight before heading off. He was left alone downstairs just looking at all the baby pictures of her growing up. Tears ran down his cheeks still not able to forgive himself.

“I never forgot…the day your mother came to me and told me she was pregnant…I regret running away.”

He rubbed his tears away and sat down watching TV eventually falling asleep on the sofa. Sunny was asleep for once peacefully…

“Mm…”

She turned over to open her eyes seeing someone. Sunny sat up as she noticed she was wearing white clothes.

“Eh? Why am I wearing these clothes?”

She saw a hand reach out towards her grabbing a hold of, she stepped out of bed and felt like she was floating.

“Junhyung?”

“Yes It is me…but the real me will not know of this, it is just a dream.” He said softly while smiling.

“Oh right?”

She could tell now due to him being so nice, Sunny followed him until he stopped allowing them to sit in mid-air. He had the same staff yet a table appeared in-between them.

“Sunny you need to forget all of this…”

“Is this is why you came to me to tell me to forget?”

“What I mean is forget me…all the shadows…”

“Why…I mean before I wanted to but now I know the truth they saved my mother before I was born so she could raise me…I can’t forget them.”

“Then that will be a problem…”

Sunny felt kind of weird as if something bad was going to happen, she watched him get up and walked over to her spinning the staff with one hand.

“Night forever…”

She tried to get up but her body felt frozen, what the hell was going on…was nightmare behind all this…it has to be he is the only one. She looked down and then back up to his face seeing a big grin sharp daggered teeth just looking back at her with pitch black eyes. He finally spun It one more time before jabbing it straight into her chest.

“Ahhhh!”

She yelled out before waking up, Sunny looked around throwing the blanket off, she ed her top panting heavily seeing blood all over her hand.

“H…haa…f…! J...Junhyung h…help guys anyone.”

Resting both her hands on top of the hole she tried to stop the bleeding. Sunny groaned out in as she got up but fell to the floor. Her vision was blurred as she whined out, just close to death she felt pain throughout her body.

“H…help.” Her voice faint

She heard the window smash but couldn’t see who it was, her body felt light as if it was being taken away. Sunny passed out breathing lightly, every breath was faint as if she was getting closer to her death. One question was…why didn’t her father hear her yell out or the window being smashed…did something happen to him…?

“Sunny?! Where are you?!” Gikwang looked around the room worried

He ran over to the window not sure who or what had taken her.

“Tch…those bastards must have escaped…”

“It can’t be…they are still in the room, also Hyunseung is watching over…” Dongwoon stood by the door with his arms folded.

“Then what the hell took her?!”

“This time…not even I know…the location is not even in this world…”

“What…” 

 

Author: And that is it! Sunny had a strange dream that must have had nightmare...why would he do this....who saved her?! why didnt her father wake up? had something really happen to him? Even the Dongwoon cannot find them nor Gikwang...what will happen now...Find out next time. See you all soon