idk

The Project

It's been weeks now, she started to act really weird and it's concerning me... I have no idea what happened, but she has been avoiding me in any possible way.. She'd rather sit at the very back of the class just to avoid sitting with me, she would skip lunch just so she couldn't see me. Well, it's enough for now! I like her so much more and I couldn't resist feeling intimidated, did I do something wrong? I HAVE to confront her. 

The bell will be ringing anytime now, three, two, one....

 I watched her pack her things, she avoided making eye contact or even glancing at my direction why is she doing this? I marched towards her, my eyes not leaving hers and my heart and mind motivated... I can do this.

"Sulli, can I talk to you?" I asked, my voice firm and my face showed no emotion, I was unreadable.

She, however, didn't look at me and shook her head, " I have something I need to handle."

"After school?" I asked earnestly.

"Meet me at the park." 


I waited, she was already  twenty six minutes late and there was still no sign of her. 

waiting

waiting

waiting

"Taemin." I looked behind me and saw her. Eyes were swollen, and anyone with a brain could tell she just cried.

I cupped her face and pulled her in for a hug." What happened?why are you crying?" 

"Nothing, it's just my silly emotions getting ahead of me again." 

I caressed her back, as If reassuring her that I will always be here for her. I felt her body tremble as she fell down on the ground and started to sob.

"I can't do this... we need to break up." her voice breaking from all the tears she had shed. 

The only words I heard was 'break up' "Is it this important, that you need to break up with me?"

" You have to remember, this is only an experiment for a project. I never actually thought that I was going to..." she stopped, " Do you like me?" her eyes showing eagerness.

I gulped, her words tore  me apart, but I could not contain myself from liking her even more, I was stupid . " I don't know how, I don't know why, but I don't like you..."

She stood up, "Thank you." her steps were little, but fast. I could see her wiping tears away from her face. 

I ran up to her and grabbed her arm, pulling her closer to me. I locked my lips with her and started to caress her hair continuously,her eyes were wide open. I pulled out from the kiss, seeing that she did not move, and whispered, "I know I'm stupidly in love with you ms Choi Sulli."

I pulled away and started to grab my things when.

"Taeminnie!" she flung her arms on my shoulders and held her face close to mine, "I think I'm in love with you too." giving me a peck on the cheeks.

"Don't know if this was even scientifically possible, I never knew that one stupid movie can change my whole perspective in love. That one person can make me see another world, not revolving on achievements.... but the person we truly love." she smirked "I never thought that I can be this cheesy..." 

"And I thought It would take you three months to accept my devishly good looks and to acknowledge my likeness for you..." I sighed as if showing great achievements by myself, "You're lucky you were the first person I laid my eyes on."

"As if, if it weren't for the project, I would never have looked at you."

" I guess, " I hugged her " Thank you project."



hahha I'm sorry, that was crappy...mI would just want to finish it...I'll make it better if I have tme....