Chapter 16

Breaking Barriers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bullying had come to a minimum after Sungmin, Siwon, Minho and Eunhyuk strategically beat the crap out of the instigators. I say strategically because they made sure not to leave any dangerous serious looking bruises to have anyone come to them later on.

 

They became bullies themselves at times, making most boys quake in fear for the sudden transformation of the two cute bunnies, Sungmin and Eunhyuk and the two friendly hyungs, Siwon and Minho. They were tough in handing out punishments to whoever dared to insult Eunhyuk, so much so that everyone had to think twice before attempting anything upfront.

 

Things like putting horrible notes in the locker, stealing school bag and hiding the homework and disappearing pencil cases was a given, but it was mostly done in ways where the four boys wouldn’t find out who it was.

 

But that wasn’t the most eventful thing that month. It was the arrival, or rather, the announcing of a love rival.

 

Eunhyuk was walking down to the dojo where he had promised to meet Minho and Sungmin after their practice when suddenly a tall handsome boy with a lively yet adorable smile presented himself in front of him.

 

“Emm…excuse me?” Eunhyuk said as he looked at the boy suspiciously. He didn’t know whether he was about to be bullied or was it something else as the boy was now smiling even brighter.

 

“I’m sorry. Um…my name is Nickhun.” The boy introduced himself waving his hand a little and Eunhyuk raised his hand to wave back, wiggling his fingers a little as he eyed the boy, still not understanding the situation.

 

“Okay. Hi…Nickhun. I’m Eunhyuk.”

 

“I know.” Nickhun saw Eunhyuk raise an eyebrow and pout unconsciously albeit adorably at him and he almost wanted to squeal at the sight. He had had a crush on Eunhyuk every since he had transferred to their school but since they were of the same and all, he had not had the courage t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter