Kiss The Radio

Too Much Cheese

 

“YAH! Kibum you’re not looking good, what’s the matter?” Minho looked at the guy sitting next to him with a small pout formed on his lips gazing at nothing. Minho’s voice brought him back to reality so he turned and forced a smile to convince the other that he was all okay “I-I’m fine”.

“Well, you don’t seem to be fine” Minho retorted placing his headphones on and preparing the sheets in front of him. “Maybe just because it’s past mid-night and I haven’t slept yet, don’t worry alien” he chuckled doing the same as Minho.

“We’re on air in... 1, 2, 3” the director shouted and the two began airing tonight’s episode of kiss the radio. The whole time Key was giving his cell-phone glances once in a while, every time he’d pout after realizing there were no incoming messages.

‘What did I think, of course a stupid dinosaur like him won’t care’ he thought to himself while gritting on his teeth. He felt a small nudge on his side; it was Minho telling him to concentrate on the live broadcast they were into, he slightly nodded giving an apologetic smile. 

“Break for fifteen minutes” The director yelled again making the two DJs relax back into their seats and take the headphones off. “Okay, that wasn’t normal!” Minho sighed “What’s wrong?” he eyed the other with his big doe eyes.

“It’s not-..” the beeping of his cell cut his sentence as he quickly snatched it from the table to read the new incoming message. 

‘From: BlingBlingDino
What’s that sad voice on the radio?
I hate it.’

‘WHAT.THE.HELL! Is this what he has to say to me after what he did?’ Kibum screamed inside of his head. Before he could throw his phone away he received yet another message. 

‘From: BlingBlingDino
I love to see your reaction kekeke~
look behind!’ 

Kibum did instantly as he was told so, to be greeted with a smiling Jonghyun holding a V-sign up, he got up and went to the other hiding his smile. “What are you doing here?” he asked coldly not bothering to look at the other, but who he was kidding he have already forgiven Jonghyun the moment he saw him.

“I couldn’t sleep” Jonghyun said still smiling at his boyfriend. “So...” Kibum looked at him while cocking an eyebrow, he secretly hoped that his smile won’t appear and give away his acting, but he was surely good at acting with the diva skills he held. 

Jonghyun took Kibum hands and walked away slightly limping, to hide in one of the empty rooms, making sure that no one was there. “Yah! You shouldn’t be out, you can’t walk right!” Kibum yelled while looking at his lover with worrisome.

“Well, you are the one who did this to me. How can you go out without giving me a chance to continue what I had to say?” Jonghyun got closer to the other talking calmly but with a scolding tone, a smile still on his lips. “You said you loved another, how do you want me to react!” Kibum shouted while looking at the other with wide open eyes.

“Yes I love another...” Jonghyun repeated what he earlier said in the dorms. Kibum rolled his eyes and was about to leave, but not before Jonghyun held his arm and turned him to face him again, the diva held a few tears inside his eyes but he wasn’t planning on showing them “The break wi-..”.

“I love your mom cause she gave birth to you, and I love Lee Sooman for putting us together, I love Onew for pushing me to confess to you, and I surely love your mirror reflection when it give me a smile in the morning while I’m still laying on bed” Jonghyun was talking in a low voice almost to whisper.

Kibum still had tears up in his eyes, but this time it was tears of joy, who would’ve known having a cheesy boyfriend could be so romantic “The cheese” of course being the diva he was he wouldn’t give into. “I know you love it” Jonghyun chuckled getting closer. “Not more than I love you” Kibum smiled placing a chaste kiss on his lover’s lips.



“This was all please join us again at kiss the radio, chu~” The two DJs concluded the broadcast as planned but this time Kibum was grinning like crazy. “Okay, you’re officially crazy” Minho rolled his eyes while gathering his things to leave. 

“Oh well, I can’t deny that” Kibum chirped while giggling, lifting up his bag and jacket “I’m crazy about him” he whispered to himself. ‘Oh no! His cheesiness effecting me’ he slapped himself mentally before taking his phone out to type…

‘To: BlingBlingDino
Too much cheese can make us fat’ 

Not late after he got a reply...

‘From: BlingBlingDino

Then prepare to gain 200 pound, lover! Kkk~
Don’t be late <3’