"Patient Cho Joohyun"

As Long as you Love me.

 

 

                                                        "Patient Cho Joohyun"

 

  It was the morning, around 7, past thirty, the sun was  raising in the huge villa, sunlight coming in. He suddenly came rushing in the stairs, breaking the peaceful silence, "Have you seen my phone?" he asked coming in the kitchen, "On the couch." she told him; while putting the cup in the sink, "We're going to be late." he told her, putting his shoes on. "Your tie!" she told him realizing it was still undone, since she was the only one who could tie it, since he couldn't even doing it himself, at least not the way she liked it, "Yeah please honey." he said standing up for his wife to do it. "Did you take your phone?" she asked him; while he checked again his watch, "Yeah, it's in my jacket." he said opening the door, she analyzed her husband "You're not wearing your jacket honey." she told him, "It's on the couch then, can you pick it up for me?" he asked her, while he was already on the landing, she went inside. While he greeted his neighbor on the other side of the street by which seemed to be a sincere smile. "Honey, make it quick!" he told her trying not to scream at this early hour of the day, the school bus was not even working yet. 

"Honey, can you pick this up?" she asked him referring to the trash before closing the door. "Yeah, sure." he answered going down the staircases, "Do you drive or do I do it?" she asked him following behind him, walking with some difficulty wearing high heels, on the grass. "Take your own car, I'll take mine." he answered throwing the trash before making his way towards his car which was parked in the alley. "I have a business meeting outside Seoul", he told her taking from her hands his jacket, she was until there holding."I'll probably come home by ten P.M. I don't want you to wait, take your own car honey." he finally told her, taking the car keys from her hands. 

She nodded giving him a quick kiss on the lips before making her way towards their garage entrance. He was opening the door of his black AUDI when someone came passing by. It was a man and he seemed to be jogging, actually he was jumping at the same place, his eyes glued on their house. Kyuhyun followed the man's gaze, turning around only to find that the man was starring at his wife, who was until there waiting for the garage to open, her hand puts on her hip. He couldn't believe it! A man coming from nowhere was literally checking out Seohyun and in front of him. "Yah! You!" Kyuhyun find himself shouting, he shut the door, "Yah! What do you think you're doing?!?" he screamed to the man who meanwhile stopped jogging.  Kyuhyun was walking towards the man, ready to make him understand that he was making a mistake and that he was probably new in the neighborhood for being unaware  of the fact that no one could check out Seohyun, when he stopped "Mr Lee?" he heard her saying, he ly to find Seohyun walking towards the man, "Mrs Cho!", the man called her back. "Wait, do you know each other?" Kyuhyun asked but none seemed to hear him, "What are you doing here?" she asked him passing by Kyuhyun not even answering his question, "I've been told about the park in the area, I came jogging from Gangnam until here. " Mr Lee answered, proposing his hand for a handshake that  Seohyun gladly accepted, "And I guess that you live here?" he asked her referring to the huge house behind her, "Yes, indeed this is my house." she answered while giggling causing Kyuhyun to get furious. But his silence and probably his glare made the meeting gone silent, Seohyun was starring at Mr Lee while he was starring at Kyuhyun, "And you're Mr Cho I presumed?" he asked Kyuhyun proposing for a handshake, "Yeah, I'm her husband…" he answered giving a somehow decent handshake. "And you are?" he asked back to the man, "Oh! I'm sorry!" The man said laughing but starring at Seohyun, "I'm Joohyun's gynecologist." he said giving a bright smile. 

Hearing these words made Kyuhyun almost suffocate, Kyuhyun held in a gasp; breaking a pencil he had in his pocket; Why Seohyun never told him that her gynecologist was a man!? And not any random man, a handsome one, tall, around 1m85, probably 30 years old, handsome face, white and bright smile, and a healthy body, he could guess well built judging by his arms and the way he saw him jogging. 

How could this man  or  (just man) be the one "taking care" of Seohyun's intimate area?! If there were a man who could take care of Seohyun's woman hood, then he was probably the best one to do it!!

Kyuhyun remained speechless from what he was learning, and he wanted to end it now "We better go" he suddenly said, checking his watch, "Oh right! We're gonna be late." Seohyun said realizing that they were already late five minutes ago. Kyuhyun went to his car, not even greeting goodbye to the Dr, while Seohyun remained talking with the handsome man, "I'll try to get an appointment next week." she told him while getting ready to walk back to her car, "Call my secretary, I can maybe take you this afternoon, around 5 PM." he proposed to her, while starting to jump again. Kyuhyun started to boil even more, seeing his wife, being so friendly and even flirting with a man who could check her intimacy without her feeling shy about it, remembering that she waited 3 weeks before kissing him on the lips when they first started to date years ago. "Get in the car!" he suddenly find himself ordering, Seohyun remained surprised, feeling the sudden change of comportment in his voice, "You said earlier that I had to take my own car because" she tried to tell him but he cut her off, "Get In The Car." he repeated, this time more distinctly and clearly. Seohyun did not get the courage or the strenght to go against him feeling that he was about to make a scene, so she turned bowing to the Dr who was still jumping at his place. "See you this afternoon Dr Lee." she said before getting into the black SUV Audi. 

Once in she starred at her husband, feeling the tension, she waited for them to drive off, before breaking the silence, "You said you had a meeting this afternoon and that I had to take my own car and now" she told him waiting for his explanation when he cut her off, "I'll send Donghae hyung." he said turing in the street, starring at his eyes,  she finally understood, that his man's pride which was rarely hurt, has just been the target of an attack. He stopped at the pedestrian crossing, the Dr came passing by while jogging, he greeted them by shaking his hand, his white smile reflecting the sunlight. "I do not have a business meeting this afternoon. Not anymore." the Dr crossed the road, "And you don't have any appointment either." Kyuhyun said starring at the Dr who disappeared in the corner of the street.  

 

Please tell me what you think about this short post. Thank you Ali.