Sunny,Help Me!

Sunny,Help Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

It was morning.Hyomin woke up,as always going half-asleep with her eyes closed to bathroom.Throwing her pijamas to make a shower,then....

''Gyaaa!!! WTF!!'' now she was awake.Her were eyes widen seeing her body.

''M-m-m-my b-b-body?! why the hell I have abs and ?!'' she almost tripped.She finally ended the shower,becoming more confused.

''My beautiful body....dissappeard!!'' she started to whine.She couldn't go out,she doesn't have male clothes,and still she couldn't believe what just happened with her body.She dragged herself to a big mirror,staring at herself.Short brunette hair,more tall than before probably 1,80 m ,toned body.

''I'm going to die,I can't tell anyone about this....transformation.'' then she loosed the towel,making it fall on the floor.

''Kyaa!!'' she covered her eyes with her hands.

''I'm a man!! and I'm going to die like one.'' she started to cry.Then a idea came into her mind,someone that can help.The one that can be beside her...Sunny.Hyomin took her phone out and dialet Sunny's number.

S:Hyomin-ah?

H:S-s-s-sunny!! *cries*

S:What happened to your voice?!

H:Sunny-ah,help me!*sniffs*

S:I can't right now,I have something to do.But wait let me as oppa manager.

H:*sniffs*

S:Ok,he said we don't have any schedule today.I'll be coming over.

H:Please don't kill me.

S:Why should I do that?

Then they hung up.Sunny's manager drave to Hyomin's apartment.She put a hat and a pair of sunglasses and entered in building.She was now in front of Hyomin's apartment.The door was opened.

''Hyo~'' she sang and smiled.But then...her purse fell down,seeing a guy in her friend's apartment.

''K-kyaa!'' she yelled.Hyomin's eyes went widen.

''S-sunny!'' she runned and hugged her,causing the towel to fall.The small girl's face become red,ready to explode.

''D-don't touch me!'' she pushed Hyomin.

''See,you hate me too now.'' Hyomin covered herself,or should I say himself from now on.

''Who are you!?'' Sunny crossed her arms.

''I'm Hyomin.'' Sunny rolled her eyes at guy's words.

''Yeah,right then I'm gay.'' with those words Hyomin's heart shattered to milion of pieces.

''I...'' tears were flowing from Hyomin's eyes.Well it was impossible for Sunny to believe those words.

''Tell me something that we two just know.'' 

There was only one thing that can make Sunny believe.Hyomin came closer.''Sunny-ah,I love you.'' they looked in each others' eyes.Sunny could feel those eyes so familiar,well ...IT WAS HYOMIN!

''Do you believe now?'' 

''No.'' then Hyomin remembered something.

''Ahemm.'' Hyomin cleared her throath.There was only one thing that can make Sunny believe her words.

''I said those words before you left the IY.I hope you can believe me.'' Sunny sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter