Final

Two Types of A Guy
Please log in to read the full chapter

That day was Tuesday.

One of two days in a week which always be waited by Yuri and Sooyoung. The days when they would be in one class with the almighty perfect flawless Kris Wu.

“Five minutes more Professor Kim will come. Will Kris skip this class today? Huft!” Sooyoung put her hands on her chin while her elbows on the table.

“Oh God please no, what will this boring class turn be if there was no Your most beautiful creature here?” Yuri was being dramatic.

Yuri should be thankful to God when the tallest guy in that marketing class entered the room and made all the students turned to look at the door.

Both Yuri and Sooyoung sighed in relief unconsciously but that satisfied feelings quickly turned into desperate groans when Kris decided to take a seat at the front corner of the room, the last seat that’s still available.

 Sooyoung punched Yuri’s arm lightly. “I told you. Why did you reject to sit at the second row there, we would sit behind him you know that? Look, Hyena looks blushing over there. That .”

Yuri saw one of their classmates, Han Hyena, who sat behind Kris, looking very happy when Kris took a seat in front of her. Who wouldn’t happy though? Yuri thought. “You are indeed who dragged me to sit here after saying that. Please it isn’t the right time for your amnesia to come.”

Their bickering stopped when Professor Kim entered the room. As always, they didn’t pay attention much to what their professor says in both marketing nor English class, two classes where they and Kris would be classmate. Ninety percent of their attentions would be landed on Kris and everything he did.

Suddenly, Sooyoung and Yuri got the urge to kick their table when in the middle of the class Kris turned his body away and borrowed a pen from Hyena. How they wanted to scream when Hyena gave one of her pens to Kris shyly. Envious was in the air.

 

 

 

 

Yuri and Sooyoung were in the library (after marketing class has ended and Kris was nowhere to be found) because Yuri said she needed to read some novel to calm her envious heart.

When they walked towards fiction section, someone who has just been from economic section suddenly blocked their way.

"Oh hi girls"

Those girls stopped. Even their hearts literally stopped too. Because the person who were in front of them and just said hi to them no other than Kris Wu. Kris, of course knew Yuri and Sooyoung too, since they were classmate for 3 months already

"Hi, Kris," Yuri said hi back to Kris, after maintaining her composure. "What are you doing here?"

Kris showed the book on his hand to them. "I just looked for some books for our marketing project. And you?"

"We also want to find some books for our projects too," Sooyoung said immediately while grinning.

"Good luck for finding. I'll try to read it."

"Oh okay" Yuri and Sooyoung said at the same time.

Sooyoung pulled Yuri's hand and dragged her to economy books section, completely forgot what their actual destination at that library. She then took two random books without looking at their titles from the bookshelf and gave one of the books to Yuri.

"What's this for? Don't tell me you want to do that project now, I even don't understand what kind of project that Professor Kim gave us just now."

Sooyoung shooed Yuri. Both were spying Kris from the corner of the economic books section.

"You see, the chairs in front of Kris right now are empty. Let's sit there and pretend to

Please log in to read the full chapter