Chapter 9

I was wrong

NO ONE'S POV

 

"DARAAAA!~" Dara tuned around as she heard her name being called out. "Dara who's that?" Bom who sat opposite Dara found it wierd  that who the hell

would shout her name echoing through the buzzing cafeteria. "Hmm?" Dara tuned to look over her shoulder and she saw a familiar face, "Oppa!!!~" Dara

immediately ran dramatically towards the person.

 

"HYUNG! LOOK!" Seung RI shouted towards Jiyong who was eating peacefully at their reserved sit where no crazy fans can enter. Hearing panda excited

voice not only Jiyong turned towards the direction Seung Ri's pointing but the whole BIGBANG. It was a scene of Dara running towards a black haired guy

who was totally attracting females all around the cafeteria.

 

 SH!T! WHY IS MY ANGEL HUGGING HIM? Jiyong eyes widen seeing Dara hugging that guy! He was cursing that !ng guy. who the heck is he huh?!?

Jiyong was silently shooting glares. The sight of him flaring alerted the BIGBANG member's. ohooh a lose dragon.

-

 

"Bom meet Kim Jaejoong! he was my classmate and my hero when i was in the states!" Dara introduce jeajoong to Bom who was eyeing him more like scaning him.

 

"Hi nice meeting you Park Bom! i've heard alot about you from your sister here." Jaejoong extand his hand to greet Bom which she took it smiling nicely.

 

"Jae! why are you standing. you gathering alot of attention." Dara whispered as she pulled him down to sit beside her. "Haha~ sorry darong. I was nervous." He smirked at Dara as he eyes Bom nervously.

 

Bom raised her eyebrow questionigly on why was this Jaejoong eyeing her nervously. WAIT. "DARA!!!!" Bom suddenly shouted, "Shhh!~ bommie~" Dara whined as she silent her noisy sister.

 

"What did you feed this poor guy about me at the states huh?" Bom asked her sister. Jeajoong laugh along with Dara as Bom glared at those two,

 

"HAhahha~ nothing really unnie, i just said you are also known as the bominator. keke!~" Bom eyes Jaejoong for confirmation, "Yes Bom-ssi, Your lil-sister did mention alot about you like how beat up guys."

 

"DARA!~~" Bom eyes widen as she heard Jaejoong revelation and look at Dara and whined. "Jaejoong! don't run away from me ok. Dara was just exaggerating!" She quickly adds.

 

Poor this guy! Dara already scared him off. Aigoo~ he isn't bad for a brother-in-law right?. Haaiz. I better act properly. Bom huffed at those two laughing as she ate a spoon full of corn. 

 

Jiyong has been observing them from afar. He went from growling to grumble to hitting the poor maknae beside him. This guy has to go right now! he clenched his fist as he kept sending glares at his target. 

 

====================================================

 

[ Jaejoong POV]

 

So i decided to continue my studies with Dara, my goregous innocent Dara. I've known Dara for 3 years now, I've also seen her grow to a independent and

build herself. I know she's worst then her sister Bominator coz' i've seen her in action ok. I was walking towards the  buzzing cafeteria from the main office.

Im not here to brag or anything, but i do capture girls attention coz' they're already shouting bleeding my ears even im a newbie here. 

 

As i enetered i spoted my target already. HAHA! im so awesome. i've spotted Dara,her back facing me. They say when you know that person you'll be able

to recognise even from that person's back. "DARA!" i called out my voice booming the buzzing the cafeteria. A girl sitting opposite Dara with round eyes with

black short hair, i persume is her famous sister Park Bom. I saw her telling Dara something that made her turn towards my direction. 

 

Her eyes widen as  gummy smile formed when she recognise me, It made me giddy seeing her reacted like that.  I smirked when she ran towards me giving

me a big hug. Awwwh~ "Hi Darong!" i greeted once she release the hug, "Hi Jaejoong~ i missed you." she confessed as she held my hand towards her sit.

 

I swear! i was getting death glares from boys who i knew for sure it was her fanboys. Well im used to it. Hangging out with Dara is surely expected, coz'

you see Dara is gorgeous, A heart of an angel but don't ever mess with her. She may not punch you or what so ever but her words. Just words, it will hurt

you and scared you that any guy will chicken out no matter how tall or build you are.  keke! tha's my Girl alright!

 

===========================================================

 

No One's POV

 

"HYUUUNG~! someone's taking my beautiful nonna!!!!!!!!" the maknae whined as he kept tagging the pissed Taeyang. i am the one suppost to be whinning you idiot! Jiyong muttered as he ranked his hair in frustration. 

 

Bom, Dara and Jaejoong was chatting along as walk towards BIGBANG. Jiyong kept a cool face but inside he was totally uncool. "Bommie!~ sorry that i couldn't eat with you just now." TOP apologised when Bom when and hug him. "It's okay tabie! i understand!" she told TOP as she gave TOP a chaste kiss.  

 

"Oh right!" Bom suddenly exclaimed, "Meet Kim Jaejoong he is Dara close friend when they were in the states! Handsome isn't he?!" Bom braged earning TOP to pout. "YAH!" TOP exclaimed hearing Bom said that that guy was handsome. "KEKE! im sorry but it's the truth, but i always love you." she smiled at TOP. 

The other grimiced watching those two. "Haaiz pls get a room!" Dara shove those two away which they smiled apologetically at them. 

 

"Alright! Jaejoong meet ,TOP, Daesung,Jiyong,Taeyang and Seungri.! They're known as BIGBANG!" she introduced them to Jaejoong which he bow in greeting.

 

"Im blurr as you are Jae! You see when i arrived korea, i saw banner's of BIGBANG but i don't know them until i met them at my house! they're actually singers. Famous but i was so you know. hehe~" She told Jaejoon happily when she saw his blurr face when she said "BIGBANG".

Their jaw literally drop when they heard that Dara didn't know them. serious this girl? We are known around the word! omg! Jiyong thought. He couldn't

 believe. All this while he thougt Dara knew them but NO. Daebak...

 

 

this is a short update! i'll be updating again later on this day!~ 

HENGSHO! HWAITING!

 

DARAGON AND APPLERS PLEASE VOTE FOR DARA

SHE'S AGAINTS Fx VICTORIA..

VISIT OH-DARA.COM FOR THE LI NK. 

VOTE USING ALL ACCOUNTS YOU HAVE ALRGIHT!(: HEHE~