Present

It Was...



She’s walking through the busy street of Seoul to go to her school and suddenly It starts to rain when she was about to take out her umbrella… she realizes that she forget to bring it.
  
“What an unlucky day and it’s my first day going to school too, hmmp” Suzy thought while she started to run faster.

She’s near to her school now but another surprise is unexpectedly coming that will change her daily life…

When she was about to enter a boy bumped on her and she falls to the dirty and wet ground.
She was so furious at that moment and Suzy said “Hey! Watch your step!” She stands up and sees a handsome boy with a smirk on his face and she was amazed by about few seconds.

“Are you surprise by my handsome face?” the boy suddenly smile towards Suzy.

“What are you talking about?! You don’t even say sorry to me” She said angrily.

“Well, then… I’m sorry” He whispered to her and then unexpectedly and quickly he kisses Suzy on her lips. For about a minute she was shocked and she can’t say any words.

“Did you like it?”He said smiling again with her.

When she came back to reality, she immediately slap him and goes away.

“No one ever has slapped my face like that! And It must be a bless to her that I kiss her lips!” the boy said on himself “You will pay for this pretty girl!”


Suzy is entering now on her classroom and thinking again about that accident. She was very furious and wanted to punch someone thinking on what that boy did to her but then she was interrupted by her classmates welcoming her.

“Suzy-ah Good Morning!” someone suddenly hugged her tightly, it’s her friend, Fei. And then Min and Jia join them.

“Hey I can’t breathe!” Suzy protested. They all laugh and hug again each other.

“It’s been awhile since we see each other again, I miss you all!” Suzy said smiling.

“Of course it’s been awhile because you didn’t want to go out! Waiting for someone that will not arrive!” Min said sarcastically.

“I’m so sorry, unnies” There’s a bit of disappointment on Suzy’s voice.

“You didn’t have to mention the last sentence!” Jia whispered on Min’s left ear.
“Let’s just enjoy this starting of school!”Fei said encouraging all of them to be happy.

“Let’s just forget it and enjoy ourselves now” Min said with Suzy smiling.

 Not paying attention that the teacher has arrived there were interrupted “Hey! You three there what are you doing in this class! This isn’t your class!”

“Opss the bell rang already! Bye Suzy see you in the canteen later!” Jia said

“See you later Suzy, bye!” Min waved

“We will see you later baby Suzy. Hwaiting!” Fei hugged her again and go out of the classroom.

Suzy is very happy that she has got true friends like them who treated her like a little sister.
She met them when she started middle school but now that she is high school they’ve became precious sisters to her.

“Keep quiet and sit down class! As you know I’m Ms. Hye and I will this year too will be your adviser” the teacher said.

“Come in and introduce yourself young man” Ms. Hye said “Today we have a transfer student.”

As the transfer student enter the room all of the girls begin to chat with each other while Suzy was in shock again because the student that is standing in front of her is none other than the boy that she encountered awhile ago.

“I’m Yoo Seung Ho. Please take care of me!” He said with a wink.

Some girls started to put their make up and see their reflection on the mirror and Suzy instead look at him with disgust and wanted to break those teeth that his very confident when smiling.
 “How could he stole my first kiss” looking again on him with her furious eyes. She can’t erase what happened on her mind… it keeps replying again.

“You can sit down now beside Miss Bae” Ms Hye said.

“What?!”  Suzy said without realizing it

“Is there any problem, Miss Bae?” Ms Hye asked.

“No, nothing ma’am.” I with a defeat voice.

“May I seat with other person, ma’am?” SeungHo asked to the teacher.

“And may I ask too why,Mr?” Ms Hye impatiently asked.

“I don’t like to sit in front and also I don’t like girls like her!” SeungHo said and smirk
“You know I don’t like disobedient students too, so sit down where I said you have to sit! “ Ms Hye said angrily.

“What a crazy teacher!”He said with a lower voice.

“Did you say something, Mr Yoo?” Ms Hye asked.

“Nothing ma’am”



And that’s the start of Suzy’s

…   
 ..
 .

unLucky days


 

     


Hope you will like it!
Thanks for all the readers