Past

It Was...

Past

It was my first day of School in Elementary


"You can do it, Suzy." My brother whispered on my ear.

I was very nervous and scared at the same time, so I said to him: "Can you remain with me oppa, please?"

He gave me a pat on my head and he said "I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to stay here with you Suzy."

"But I'm very scared, oppa." I said and I looked at him tearfully.

"Oh baby don't cry..." He wiped my tears and said calmly "You will meet many kids of your ages and you will enjoy their company, so you don't have to worry"

"But I like more, oppa!!!" I shouted 

He smiled at me and touched my cheeks with his gentle hands and then kissed me on my forehead. In that time on my mind It was like that he was a prince and I was  a princess.

"Suzy, I will be always by your side" he whispered and then he takes off his necklace and put it on my small hands "Take my treasure... It's a symbol that i will always be there with you whenever you are, Ok?"

I smiled at him and hugged him tight."It's a promise that you will be always on my side, oppa?"

"Of course, baby!" 
 

I  was only 6 yrs old back then when he promised me that he will be always by my side but even though I was very young It was always on my heart , until I turned 12 yrs old he was there for me…

 I will never forget the day that he have gone  because It's the day after my birthday. I was in the garden riding my new bike and he was sitting on a chair watching me with a serious face. 

"Hey oppa! Why are you so serious?" I asked him with a big smile.

"It's nothing baby... I'm just thinking" He replied to me.

"You're thinking about your girlfriend, again? hmmp" 

"If yes. Are you jealous?" He said.

"Of course your my oppa after all and I love you so much!" I shouted loudly so he can hear It clearly.

He looked shock with the last sentence that I said and for a second there is silence. Then he laughed loudly and said to me "I love you too, baby!"

I was about to say something again but Dad interrupted us.

"Can I borrow for a moment your brother, Suz?" 

"Of course Dad! Why are you asking it to me?"

"I thought that you and your brother are talking about something important and I interrupted you in the middle of the discussion." He said gently.

"Don't worry, Dad, I haven't told about it yet." 

"Ah, ok. Come to me in the studio for a moment, JoongKi"

"Wait, what do you want to tell me, oppa?" I grabbed his shirt.

"I'll tell you later, baby."

I was so curious about what my brother will say that I decided to go near the studio and wait for him.

"What it could be? It might be a surprise!" That's what I'm thinking when I'm walking through the corridor that leads to the studio.

I sat on a chair near the studio and suddenly I heard something unexpected...

"Are you sure of your decision, JoongKi?"

"I've thought of it for a long time... and my final answer is YES, Dad."

"Well, I want to dissaprove about it but If you are that sure about your decision I won't stop you."

"Thank you for supporting me all this years. I will do everything, so you can be proud of me."

"What are you talking about... I am and I will be proud of you whatever your choices are, I will be always here to support you, son."

"I am very lucky that you've became my Dad, I will never forget your words and I will treasure it!"

"When are you planning to say it to Suz?"

"I don't know how to explain to her that I will be leaving soon."

"Well, It will be difficult to..."

I entered in the studio angrily when I heard the word that I don't want to heard -"leaving"-

"Is it true that your leaving, oppa?!" I shouted angrily 
 
They were in shock when I entered the room that they don't know how to answer my question.

"YES, I'm leaving two weeks for now, Suzy"

My tears start to fall and I don't know anymore what to say...

He walked towards me and said ”Don’t worry, baby, I’ll stay there for about a year only”


I only hugged him tightly and didn’t say anything…





So, After two weeks he went away… and I, Bae Suzy, accepted that my beloved brother will not be with me physically anymore… but only on my heart


..
.


 and I must admit also that I have a little crush on him.




 



FIRST OF ALL: "THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SUBSCRIBE ME!" 
 AND I'M SORRY THAT I'M VERY LATE IN UPDATING... BECAUSE I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY LATELY.

THANK YOU TO ALL THE READERS TOO


*ATTENTION*

I EDITED THE STORY (I put the chapter 1 and 2 together but I change the ending of the chapter) AND I DELETED THE OTHER 2 CHAPTERS.

I'LL UPDATE THE SECOND CHAPTER TOMORROW

AND I'M SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR BECAUSE ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE.