Chapter 5

I Love You, Please Love Me....Again

Bram, that was a rude loud door open.

"Hello, I'm Yoon DooJoon and he is Jang HyunSeung.. Sorry we're late for... 1 minutes.",the older greet the ceo.

YoSeob POV

Seungie ah, it's going to start in 1 minutes,where are you?  This 2 guys seems like weirdos, the shorter one keep giving me glares that make me shivers. That man in black keep staring at me. Seungie ah, faster!!!!!

"Finally, the two oldest came. Shall we start gentlemen?", said the CEO playfully.

"Okay, let's start with introduction~ It's a good thing to know your partners better~"

"Hi, I'm Yoon DooJoon~", he's handsome.

"Hello, I'm Jang HyunSeung.", Seungie you're going to get a speech from me.

"Hi~ I'm Yang YoSeob", hope I said it with a polite tone.

and the rest introduce themselves with in a good way.

But something's wrong, the shorter keep giving me glares and the taller keep staring at Seungie.

"Okay, here's your dorm.",said the manager.

"But why is it only 3 rooms?", asked the man in black.

"It's because you guys are going to share the room. 1 room for 2.",said the manager in a happy tone.

" Woonie, let's share the same room~", said the guy name Kikwang.

"Guys, you can't decide it alone~ We have lucky draw~", the manager show us a box with fold papers.

"The results here~, thump thump"

"KiKwang shares with YoSeob, DongWoon shares with HyunSeung, and DooJoon shares with JunHyung.", the results doesn't really good.

"Can we change the share?", all of us said it in unision without plan it first.

"That's the way I like it, you guys have teamwork already this soon? Amazing !", after he said that, he left.

"Nobody take my coke, remember !", is that coke his life? omg this Yong JunHyung really is a weirdo.

Everyone went to their own room but there's 2 rooms that doesn't seems right.

My room and Seungie room.

"Yaa Yang YoSeob, don't show off your aegyo to me or else I'll thrown these barbels(something like for muscle training, heavy stuffs) right on your annoying face", wooaa, he's rude.

HyunSeung POV

No way, I'm not in the same room with Seobie. But this Son DongWoon-ssi, he sounds familiar like I heard this name somewhere.

"Seobie ah, let's work hard and have a good time here.", I encourage Seobie that was going to cry.

"Hi, I'm Jang HyunSeung. Please take good care of me, Son DongWoon-ssi.",I said it in a polite way.

"Jang HyunSeung, HyunSeung, don't you remember me?", he asked in a serious tone.

"I'm sorry, I don't know you. Do you know me?",I'm confused, he does look familiar but I just can't remember.

"Of course I know you, I know you the most. Still not remember?",he looks at me with sharp eyes.

I'm confused, who is he?

"Still not remember me huh? Sweetheart JS?", how did he? JS is my nickname and the only person who call me like that is that person.

Sweet heart JS? Flashback, no no, no way that person is him.

"You look scared sweetheart, you remember who I am right?", he walk closer to me.

No, it's him, he's the one who broke me when I was a young teen. I'm leaving. where's the door? I need to leave as soon as I can, he's dangerous.

"woaa, where are you going JS? The game was about to start now. I smell fear~", I can't move, he's too strong.

This breath, this smell of him, this grip, someone please help me !!!!!!

"Let's start our usual game, shall we?"