Chapter 3

I Love You, Please Love Me....Again

"Ok everyone, are you ready to hear the results?",said one of the judges.

Everyone was nervous, including HyunSeung whose face is as white as snow.

"We only accept 6 new trainee that have the potential to be a star."

"the 6 lucky guys are... Yoon DooJoon-ssi, Yong JunHyung-ssi, Lee KiKwang-ssi, Son Dongwoon-ssi, Yang YoSeob-ssi",the judge suddenly stop until the 5th lucky guy.

"Please let that be Seungie, please, please",prayed that angelic voice guy earnestly.

"The last lucky guy is... JHS, guess who?", said the judge playfully.

"It's Jang Hyun Seung!!!", Yang YoSeob screamed without any hesitate.

"You're...correct, congratulation Jang HyunSeung-ssi.",said the judge that asked me what if I fail again.

2 best pal dance happily like a child and they directly went to the soju house. So happy that they didn't see there's a couple, a dark show, and a sharp eyes were watching them.

"Honey, they passed. I hate the short one, he always show off his aegyo.",said one of the couple.

"Darling, they won't be able to be a star. Especially the tall one, I know his weakness.",smiled the other guy from the couple.

"Yang YoSeob, I finally found you and I'm with you again, dream comes true."cheered the sharp eyes owner.

"Jang HyunSeung, enjoy today as much as you want. Coz starting tomorrow, you won't be Jang HyunSeung anymore.", whispered the dark shadow.