Chapter 1

I Love You, Please Love Me....Again

It was a fine spring, Spring came just in time that day.

The day we met, where my life changed.

For the first time, I knew love, friendship, and betrayal.

 

HyunSeung POV

Omo, omo.. what to do now? I'm lost ?!

YAAA!!! JANG HYUNSEUNG!!!! Your audition is starting in 10 minutes and you're lost in your future company?!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

I came to this CUBE Entertainment to have audition for trainee, it's always been my dream to be a singer and dancer that everyone would be proud of, a star that everyone will love, but now I'm lost?! Should I just give up like those days in  YG Entertainment?

I was about to cry and went straight to the door but suddenly someone hold my hand. It was warm and the owner of that hand has a angelic face, the cutest face I've ever seen in my life. I was about to ask him but suddenly he pull my hand and run so fast? wth is wrong with this person??

"Thank Godness we're just right in time, just like the Spring", that guy cheers happily as I'm still confuse what's happening.

Hey right, I'm here at the audition room. This guy leads me, I'll definitely will thank this guy if I entered this company.

"Thanks, I was about to cry just now", I shaked that guy hands so happily.

"Your welcome, I thought you would need help so I decided to guide you directly", said that guy shyly as he remembered 'the way' he guide me.

"I'm Jang HyunSeung, nice to meet you", I really need to be friends with this angel heart guy.

" I'm Yang YoSeob, can I call you Seungie? Just call me Seobie, it's cuter, right? right?"

I couldn't help but smile after I saw how cute this guy is,"Yes, Seobie.".

Seobie dance happily and sing 'I got a friend, yipee. I got a friend, hooray" as if he's singing SNSD I got a boy.

He'll be a nice friend. I was naive that time, I've never dream that he will be different after we met him.

 

??? POV

Jang HyunSeung, I finally found you. This time I won't let you disappear like before again.

We have undone bussiness, remember.