30 Days With Sehun

Description

Being stuck with Oh Sehun for 30 days.... pure heavens? NO. It's pure torture. And this is only ALL for a grade. But the thing is.. things didn't turn out like what I have expected.

 

 

Characters traits:

Yun Minyoung

-Has a fair and balanced attitude

-Can be nice but gets mean when something is bothering her

-Gets along with everyone except Sehun, obviously.

-Used to have a tiny crush at Sehun, but now her feelings towards him is pure hatred.

-Loves to listen to music and does gymnastics.

-Once did cheerleading by force from Dayoung but later quit cheerleading squad and stuck with gymnastics.

-taken material arts at a young age so she would be able to defend herself from attacks.

-

Oh Sehun

-Being rivals with Minyoung since middle school.

-One of the school Kingka.

-Minyoung started to become Sehun enemies when he talking bad about her back in elementary school.

-

Choi Dayoung

-One of Minyoung closest friend since elementary school.

-They weren't popular until seventh grade, where Dayoung wanted to change herself to seem more girlier, to grab Sehun's attention.

-She basically dragged Minyoung and Jihae into this, and eventually became the main girls in the school.

-But Dayoung is eventually rubbed off onto Minyoung beauty.

-

Park Chanyeol

-Friends with Sehun.

-Used to be Minyoung friend back in middle school, but it slowly faded.

-Chanyeol had thoughts about getting Minyoung and Sehun to talk, but never went through it.

-

Jung Jihae

-She was Minyoung first friend.

-Because of Minyoung personality, Jihae hadn't changed very much when Dayoung dragged them into the world of popularity.

-Often hangout with Minyoung.

-

Byun Baekhyun

-One of Minyoung's closest guy friend.

-Often smile at each other, starting their conversation that way.

-Likes Minyoung.

-

Oh Luhan(a/n: i've changed his surname ^^)

-Sehun's brother

-He doesn't understand why his brother often fight with Minyoung all the time, but Luhan is nice to Minyoung all the time.

-Tries to get Minyoung and Sehun get along during the thirty days they have together, voluntarily.

 

Foreword

a/n: i got this inspiration from naruto! :) 

there will be a little bit of ninja-thingy on this story.

please read my other story too

The Unknown