Final.

First Fun Work Day

 

Jung Jinyoung is working at a clothing store. 
He hate this job. He don't want to work. But he wants some money so he have to work. 
 
He was always bored. Everything for him is so boring. People are silly, a lot of them comes to look around the clothing and just get out without buying anything. And that makes Jinyoung more upset and this makes his job boring even more. 
 
Someday, someone entered the store. Jinyoung stood up "eoseo oseyo" he said lazily and bowed without a smile, and without even looking. 
But when he raised his eyes to the tall guy in front of him, he became a dumb! He couldn't say a word. He couldn't do an action. He was just looking at how handsome this guy was. Tall, handsome, amazing hair, small pretty eyes, perfect lips, wide shoulders and a really fabulous body!
 
Jinyoung was amazed. How could a human be this perfection?
 He was looking at him for a really long time. Even the customer didn't make an action. 
Jinyoung realized that, so he quickly try to change that atmosphere. 
"Ah... What... What do you want to buy?" Jinyoung asked.
 
"Oh! uhmmm.. I- I wasn't actually here to buy something, but i'm here to see the manager." The customer said.
 
"O- oh! Manager! Right. uhmm ... He's not here now. You can--" he didn't complete cause someone got in.
 
"eoseo iseyo, sonnim. Please come in." The manager said. 
 
"Oh! Ani. I'm here for the job." The customer said. 
 
"So you're Shin Dongwoo? You're the one who called me last night?"
 
"Nae."
 
"Great. You want to work now?"
 
"Yes."
 
"Ok, then. This is Jinyoung. He will help you if you need something. And if you need me, i'm inside." The manager said and went.
 
Only Jinyoung and Dongwoo remained. 
Dongwoo smiled to Jinyoung. 
"I'm Shin Dongwoo. Glad to meet you, Jinyoung-ssi." He said with his warm smile and shook hands with Jinyoung. 
 
"Thank you." Jinyoung said simply. 
 
All the time, Jinyoung was staring at Dongwoo and watch every move Dongwoo makes. 
 
'He's even working way better than me. He's a total perfection.' Jinyoung thought. 
 
After a few hours, the manager got out and the store was about to be closed. 
 
"I like this job. It's fun." Dongwoo said with a smile. 
 
Jinyoung dumbed into his smile so he just nodded his head. 
 
"You're... not comfortable with me?" Songwoo asked. 
 
"eh? Wae?" 
 
"You don't talk at all. You only say a short sentences." 
 
"A- am i? I don't actually know."
 
"Is there something on my face?" 
 
"No. Why?"
 
"You keep staring at my face. Are you ok?"  
 
"Oh! I- i'm fine. I just look at people that i get to know like this usually." Jinyoung said with a weird smile. 
 
"Is that even a reason?" Dongwoo said and the he lower his voice "... Or .. Love at first sight?" 
 
Jinyoung felt like something hits his head. He shocked! 
 
"It's ok if it is. Just admit it." Dongwoo said. 
 
".... Wh- what are you t- talking about?"
 
"I was talking about a guy was looking at me the whole time. When i talks he don't know what i actually said because he was looking at my lips and his mind not with him. Did you know what i'm talking about?" 
 
Jinyoung widen his eyes at Dongwoo and then blinks his eyes away. 
 
"Your reaction now said that what i said was true. Let me tell you something. I felt the same way when i got in the store. I never seen a guy with a pretty face. I felt like butterflies were flying around my head." Dongwoo said, but there wasn't any reply from Jinyoung. 
"Now i'm confessing to you. You have to say something."
 
But Jinyoung just leaned to Dongwoo's face. He left his chin up and kissed his lips gently. 
He pulled off the kiss and said "doing something is more meaningful than saying something. I did this cause i want my first fun work day to be with you." Jinyoung smiled. 
 
Dongwoo smiled and cupped Jinyoung's face and kissed him passionately. 
 
"Sorry to say this... But, you're so delicious!" Dongwoo said and smirked.