Date: Canceled

Date: Canceled - Soohyun

It was a casual date, Soohyun and you just trying to catch up after his latest comeback and a whole slew of activities that had kept you apart. He met you outside your door as he wrapped you in a hug as you both headed out to your night together.

"I have something for you" He stopped in the middle of the sidewalk as he pulled out a vibrant rose from his coat pocket. A smile grew on your face as you happily took it from him, gently lifting the flower to your nose, the sweet perfume of the flower caused you to smile even wider. Sliding your hand into his, you began walking to your favorite restaurant. 

One girl passed by and stared at Soohyun, you were used to people staring at Soohyun by now since he was an idol, but you didn’t mind. The girl turned around and asked him for his signature which he happily signed her book for her. She bowed to him, thankful for his signature. Both of you happily began to walk to the restaurant as more and more girls seem to surround him. Walking to the outside of the mass that was now around him you waited for the girls to leave as you watched Soohyun, he looked at you with a sad expression on his face, you tried to smile to tell him that it was ok. He moved out of the mass of girls as he came over to you and whispered in your ear.

"Go on ahead. I will meet you there ok?" He rubbed your cheek sweetly as you nodded.

"Please, don’t be too long" You said as he nodded as he watched you walk under the streetlights as the fans surrounded him once more. He watched you until you turned around the corner looking back at him.

You walked up to the small cottage looking restaurant that overlooked a lake. Checking in, they led you to a table outside on the balcony overlooking the crystal lake that reflected the full moon that was out tonight. Playing with the rose between your fingers you the pedals trying to pass the time. The waiter checked on you several times before he informed you that the place was closing and that you would need to leave soon. Nodding, you placed a tip on the table and left. Leaving the rose on the table you walked slowly home as the street lights passed over you. Distant steps got louder as a man began to run to you. Frozen in time you stopped walking as the man reached you and held you by your shoulder, breathing heavily.

"S-Sorry _________" He said still trying to catch his breath.

"It’s ok." You consoled him trying not to make him feel bad.

"No it isn’t this was our night and I just-" Soohyun said as he caught his breath and looked at you in your eyes.

"I know, you love your fans and that is ok with me." You said as your hand gently moved over his shoulder. Thunder rolled above you as Soohyun looked to the sky, drops fell onto his face as he took off his blazer and placed it on your shoulder.

"I better take you home before the storm gets bad." Soohyun said as he placed his hand on your back as you nodded. The rain began to pour as you both ran to your apartment. The lights flickered on and off as you reached your place.

"Soohyun, please come in for some hot chocolate please~" You offered as he was soaked to the bone and his shirt was sticking to him. His coat caught most of the downpour from you as you handed it back to him, unlocking your apartment. You shared the space with two other girls but they went on a trip for the weekend.

Agreeing to your offer he walked inside as you both took off your shoes. He hung up his soaking coat as you walked to the kitchen to warm up some water. Pulling two mugs out of the shelf you brought out three packets of hot chocolate mix.

"Why do you need three?" Soohyun giggled as he leaned against your counter.

"One and a half for me and you. It is just sweeter that way~" You said with a smile as you poured an equal amount in each one. He lifted off the boiling water and poured it into both cups. You stirred each one as you found some extra marshmallows. Putting some in you handed Soohyun his cup as you leaned against the counter holding the warm cup in your hands.

Flickering of the lights caught both of your attention as they turned off and , on there own. Lightning lit up the whole place as rain crashed against your windows. Soohyun finished his cup quickly as he thanked you for the warm beverage and apologized for tonight. You brushed it off as he wrapped you in a hug and kissed your head before grabbing his things to leave. His hand jiggled the handle as it wouldn’t open.

”_______” Soohyun walked back into the kitchen, “_______, does your door have a hard time opening when it is storming outside?”

"It times out sometimes especially when the power is out." As if on cue to your words the lights flashed off suddenly as you flung yourself into Soohyun’s arms. He gently rubbed your back as he smiled.

"Maybe I should stay here tonight." Soohyun quietly said as he held you closer.

"Please~" You said quietly as Soohyun smiled. He gently let you go as he went to get some candles. He placed the candles around the apartment as he lit them all making the place less scary for you. Sitting on the couch he brought you a blanket and wrapped you up in it with him. Seeing a book in his hands without a title made you curious.

"What’s that book?" You asked as you leaned on his shoulder.

"It’s my journal that I take with me on tours and write down things in it. Poems, songs, thoughts and feelings." He smiled as his fingers lifted the cover away from the pages. "Do you want to hear some?" You nodded your head as you closed your eyes, his arm wrapped around you as his soothing voice read to you of his travels, the fans, practice, and of you.

Spending time together was all you really needed. You didn’t need a fancy restaurant, or cute clothes, ideal weather. All you needed was each other and happiness filled both of your hearts.