Never Ending

Never Ending

Onew POV

Sitting on one of the couches in the SHINee dorm one would’ve thought that the dubu leader Onew was once again just spacing out over nothing. However this wasn’t true, Onew was gazing at one of the posters SHINee had posed for during their debut times. In Onew’s eyes the only member he saw was his froggie of a boyfriend of three years now, Minho. Yes, the ever charismatic Choi Minho was his.

Poor Onew was pondering about how it all had started between him and his lover.

Onew sighed while questions started rumbling all throughout his head.

When had their story started…

Was it the first time he saw the other?

Was it the first accidental fleeting touch at practice?

Or had it started when I finally grew the courage to ask that perfect man to be his…..

“Min…Minho-ah where did it start that you became the only owner of my heart,” he whispered into the ever silent air within the dorm

I think I need my froggie right now by my side to wrap his arms around me. Oh those arms that I felt the safest in. Who would’ve known I would depend on that warm embrace from him ever since the first night we spent as a couple. Addicting is the best word to describe him.

Onew tore his gaze away from the poster plastered onto the wall showing his lover. With thought of being close to his actual lover, he rose from the couch and stumbled recklessly into his and his boyfriend’s room. By the time he had managed to get there, his boyfriend had the bedside lamp waiting for his arrival.

            Calm down Jinki its just any discussion a couple would have at some point or another. Plus remember it’s just Minho you’re talking to. Three years and you can’t do this. Come on inner me let’s do this. Hwaiting!

            Walking with timid steps and the smile Minho loved he climbed into bed beside his froggie.

            “Minho, did you always believe in love at first sight,” he asked to the sleepy eyed man beside himself.

            “Onew baby what’s all this about,” the now fully awaken Minho replied with interest sparking behind his brown eyes asked.

He (Onew) began to play with the covers of the bed trying to form the words he was thinking earlier in the living room.

            “I don’t know Min. I just started thinking a while ago exactly when do you think our love story started between us, “he started blushing but continued on, “I remember always loving you but I don’t know how it started between us that’s al.

He knew his blush was spreading across his face as the seconds went by.

Minho POV

Aigoo look at my baby now acting all shy and innocent with his questions right now. Doesn’t he realize the answer?

I thought I always showed him how much I loved him before and after we started dating.

I began to chuckle to myself, the only way Jinki would notice I was laughing if he paid attention to the slight rise and downfall of my shoulders.

Onew POV

I started panicking at the way my Min was acting to this whole situation.

     “Min why are you laughing at me,” I glared at the man who was supposed to act like my boyfriend.

“Onew really,” Minho started off controlling his silent laughter fit, “why are you asking that don’t you remember the day you finally asked me out. I told you the answer then, remember I told you ‘Our love barely is starting but I swear one thing to you right now and here our love will be never ending.”

     The whole time Minho spoke I gazed at him listening to his words and the pictures that began to flood my memory of all the times we’ve spent together since then and the times before we were a couple.

I realized then that it doesn’t matter when it all started just that our love was never ending just like my Minho said.