First Day Of School

Down Memory Lane

- January 2007 -

[Diary Entry]



                   Dear diary,                                                                                                                                                                

Today was my first day of school after I moved from China to Korea , I bumped into this weird googly eyes guy...And, I'm in the

same class as him, worst still... He is my deskmate. You see diary, everywhere I go, I would see him... No matter how hard I try I

would somehow bump into him. URGHH... It's so frustrating!!! I was planning to keep a low profile and now it seems that that is

clearly impossible because I freaking sat at their table... I didn't even know that it was 'theirs' I just saw that nobody's sitting there so I just

went there without thinking... HUGE MISTAKE!  And this time, my huge eraser won't be able to help now... :'( AND that Luhan guy

touched me and due to my weird senses, I did some self defense on him haha....                                                                                         

 Love,                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Devastated Miyoung :(                                                                                                                                                                                  

*P.s My mom forced me into writing in this diary,,, I had no say in it :( I guess writing in you is okay though, as long as nobody sees it 



Dear Journal,                                                                                                                                                                                              

Today, was  AWSFUL! Awesome yet awful... I bumped into a girl and she was beautiful! Plus, she doesn't seem to know

about our reputation​ because during lunch she actually sat at our table, and when Kris called out to her she gave a          '

totally clueless look and and attempted to go away but I the charmer of all girls, went up to her and asked her to stay, BUT

she rejected me! :( This girl sure had the guts to reject the almighty LUHAN! I tried to grab her but she did some judo

(according to tao) on me and my friends start laughing at me! :( I HATE that girl for humiliating me and I AM GOING TO GET

REVENGE. *Smirk*                                                                                                                                                                            

Peace out,                                                                                                                                                                               

Manly Luhan                                                                                                                                                                           

                            *Ps writing in a JOURNAL, I repeat a JOURNAL it is not gay! plus my mom forced me into doing it... :(

 

 



                   

[ Miyoung's POV ]

                     *How do i get to that freaking school!!!! Urghh! I'm so going to be late!!!* I thought as I frantically walked around the neighbourhood trying to find the school that I had enrolled into, Seoul High, one of the most prestigious schools in Seoul... Heh you could say that I'm pretty smart and well.. Rich... however, unlike y pretentious snobs... I prefer to dress simple, I'm nonetheless 'pretty'.... Not that i want to be either.... I am not one to push around though, because since young I have joined multiple fighting clubs like judo, taekwondo, wushu and what not, mainly because of ONE big reason, my parents were OVER protective.

                     Anyways, back to finding school... I quickly turned around the corner and finally spotted the school. I heaved a sigh of relief and quickened my pace as I walked into the school trying to find the office and to my luck, it was located very near the entrance of the school. I got my locker number and class and quickly went to look for my specific locker. "309, 310, 311, and 312! There you are..." I whispered to myself and quickly unpacked some of my textbooks into the locker. With lesser weight on my shoulders, I was able to move faster and just as I was about to turn the corner, I bumped into someone leaning on the wall. "Ouch..." I hissed. He looked at me shocked and stood there frozen.   *Bringggg!* "!" I cursed and quickly got up and brushed past him in a hurry. Finally after searching for 5 mins, I arrived in class late and walked in awkwardly. "Ermm, hello teacher... Sorry for being late it's just that i got lost whilst finding the classroom." I said truthfully. He turned around and looked at me questioningly and all of a sudden his eyes widened in suprise. "Ahh, Miss Park, welcome to our class. Would you like to introduce yourself?" He asked. I nodded my head and looked forward shyly "Hello everyone, my name is Park Miyoung, I hope that you guys will take care of me..." *Even though I could actually protect myself....* I said awkwardly. The boys started cheering and as usual the girls started glaring...

                     "Errhemm... Class calm your raging hormones... Miyoung, you may go sit there." He pointed to a pair of empty seats specifically to the one near the window. * Hmm he seems like a friendly and outgoing teacher..* Girls started whispering and glaring and I really just ignored them I mean it's not like they can do anything to me... If they do though, I'm going to go wushu on them! HIYAH!!!!  

     

[Luhan's POV]

       

 

               Woah... Who was that? Well that was awkward and I didn't even get to say sorry...  Heh I guess next time then... I walked into homeroom and without a care in the world because I knew that the teacher couldn't do anything because my parents are paying for most of the school's funds. Heh not trying to brag or anything but I'm rich... Oh wait... I am bragging... *Smirks cooly*    (Author whispers: Nobody cares Lulu..) 

              I walked to my seat and found the girl I had bumped into next to my seat. I did a victory dance in my head *AWESOMEEE!* I walked to my seat as calmly as possible and sat down. "Hi." I flipped my hair and looked at her. "Ermm hi..?" She said and continued to stare out the window. *What's so interesting about staring out the window?? What about staring at me??? HMPH.*

 

-------------Time Skip To Lunch-----------

 

             I walked along side Exo and we could hear piercing screams coming from every single angle and it was kind of annoying but we had somehow gotten used to it... Anyway, we walked into the cafeteria and sat at a table reserved for us and only us. But as we approach it, we saw a girl sitting at our table... Wait a minute... isn't she that girl in my class? I walked closer to get a better view and it was her! Before I could say anything Kris asked "Ermm... Hi? But may I ask to what reason are you sitting at our table?" He asked trying to be as kind as possible at the same time terrified afraid that she is another one of the sasaeng fans. "Ouhh! This is your table? Omgosh! I'msosorry! I didn't mean to.. I jus- Ididn't- Omgosh! I'mjustsorry! I'll be going off now!" She talked really fast whilst bowing really really low until the point that her head was going to hit the table. And just when she was about to leave I grabbed her wrists and suddenly in a swift movement I felt my cheek being pressed against a cool surface and then I heard laughing. "Hahahahha! Hyung you just got owned by a girl!!" they said I felt furious but before I could do anything the girl had already left. *urghh I'm going to get her when I see her in another class...* Unfortunately... He didn't.

¦End of flashback¦

 

 

►►►►​►►►►​►►►►►►►​►►►►►►►​►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►​►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►

                   Tears fell as she read the first page of the two diaries... "Heh... Luhan who knew our meetings had all been planned huh?" I mumbled as the events of the first day of school at Seoul High, where memories were created.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

SO here's chapter two! 

I'm feeling really tired right now so i have nothing to say... adiós!

 

Xoxo,

         Obsessed_