Chapter #4

It will never end.

« You don't have to be nice with me, you know? »
Namekawa said, he didn't want to sound ungrateful but he also didn't want Hang-Il's fake worry for him because he knew that the younger wasn't interested in him, at all. As a lover or as a friend. Said that, he looked away, covering his own body with a towel as if he didn't want the other to see him . But Hang-Il didn't really take it well. Whenever he tried to be nice (and this wasn't the first time, since the previous day he had asked him kindly to stay for the night), Namekawa turned back being the usual bastard. Only in front of Tiger Jk and the other two, he looked 'sweet' and all. But with Hang-Il he was sometimes cold as hell and sometimes detestable.
« Then don't come crying in my house. » He said, coldly, as he checked if the water was warm enough for him while looking away from the older one. Forgetting the fact that they actually had , the previous night, it was Namekawa the one who acted all hurt and stuff. Not him.
« As if you didn't like it. » Namekawa murmured, a bold smile appearing on his lips as he finally decided to find the other's gaze. He trembled a little, it was cold there and Hang-Il wasn't listening to him, so.. he had to take a hot shower to warm himself up. But he didn't want to remove the towel in front of him.
« As if you don't want to do it again. » He added, arching an eyebrow with malice in his tone. The leader snorted, running a hand through his hair. Yasuo was once again provoking him, saying those things, but.. He hadn't even approached. Not that Hang-Il actually cared. He wouldn't have yield anyway. The fact was.. First, he had covered himself, as if the rapper had never seen him . And then.. He had tried to seduce him with his words, but he stood there, in distance, without approaching or being too touchy, as he usually was. His words were somehow in contrast with his actions.. What the hell was he doing, then?
« I don't want to. » Hang-Il answered firmly. « I don't want to have anything to do with you. »
« Oh really? Yet you asked me to stay for the night. That was waaay to sweet for someone who doesn't care about me. » Was he trying to get on the leader's nerves? Because in that case he was doing a great job. He was just trying to be kind, it obviously didn't mean that the rapper wanted him to stay for the rest of their lives. Mostly it didn't mean that he had some kind of crush on the vocalist.
« Of course I did! I.. » Ok, he didn't have anything ready to say. He hadn't expected that. « ..you were half dunk, if the police stopped you, it would have been the end for the group! » He said, trying to sound convincing, although it was hard to be believable.
« Of course, yes. Or maybe.. you wanted to spend more time with me. » At that, Hang-Il snapped. It felt so.. so wrong. He didn't like his attitude at all. 
« It was disgusting. I'd rather die than do it again. » He said, without even realizing it. Those words just left his mouth and he couldn't withdraw them. 
T
he singer shut his mouth. He had lost a beat. And his words. Was he.. Really that bad? That disgusting? Maybe.. Maybe Jihyeob was right, after all. Maybe he really was a disaster, he  should have stayed at home, that night. If before Hang-Il ignored him, now he probably hated him. He didn't want to admit it but those words hurt so much. He gulped silently, diverting his gaze and took a deep breath.
« Leave. Now. » Namekawa said, slowly, as he pointed the door with his index finger. He wanted to sound rough, rude, cold but ..he just sounded sad and hurt. He had never cared about others opinions but that actually hurt. He didn't want to be seen as a mistake or as something disgusting. Hang-Il was being an , as always. He knew he had enjoyed it. They both knew. Then why not admitting it? Was it really that hard?
« I'm not going anywhere. » Zic shook his head for a few seconds and then finally found the right temperature for the water. He didn't care about what the other said. He needed a relaxing shower and nobody could have taken away that right. Before actually meeting him, he was the one who wanted to avoid him, to go away. But now.. he wanted some explanation. He wanted to know why the older had gone to his house, why he acted like that, why they couldn't talk normally but.. he ended being rude again. And Namekawa wasn't helping at all.
« I'm not ing around, Hang-Il! Please.. Can't you just wait outside for a minute? I'll take a quick shower and then you can do whatever you want.. » The leader furrowed his brows, trying to understand why the other sounded so desperated. Was he playing with him like he had done that night? Or was he serious? But, as he received no response, Namekawa let out an annoyed sigh as he started to make his way toward the locker room. « Ok, I get it. you. » He exclaimed, holding tight the towel as to protect himself. Not that he was afraid of Hang-Il being too touchy or something, he knew that the younger would have never touched him.
« God, you're ridiculous. Just take your damn shower, I won't peek! » Hang-Il said exasperated, rolling his eyes.  But the other wasn't joking, this only time he was serious. He didn't want to get in front of him. He had his reasons.
« Do you really think that's the problem? You peeking on me? » He couldn't even exit the room that the blonde guy grabbed his left wrist, stopping his steps. He turned his face to meet his eyes, glaring at him as he tried to shake him away. « Don't touch me! » He let out a yell, trying again to push the guy away but he knew he was stronger and couldn't do anything about it. The hand-grip was tighting and it hurt a bit, what the hell was he doing? « What? Why don't you let me go? You want to save water and shower together? Or you want some more of this? You'll get hard again, right? » Namekawa said, challenging him, while pointing at his own body when talking with his free hand. He was losing patience and started talking haphazardly. « Just let me go! »
But actually.. Hang-Il didn't know why he had tried to stop him. He didn't have anything to say, so..
still he couldn't understand why the other was so troubled and angry. He hadn't done anything wrong, had he? They both knew he wasn't saying the truth before.. Where was the problem?

« I'm.. I'm sorry, ok? Just forget about everything. About yesterday. » He said in a low tone, finally letting the other go but Namekawa had already stopped shaking and he was now looking at the younger, in front of him. In front of an half 5zic who had just said 'sorry'. He tried to say something too but nothing came out of his mouth.
But he couldn't hold back. He had to do it. He had to kiss him. And so he did.
He placed both his hands on his torso and leaned towards the rapper, placing his lips on the other's, while closing his eyes. He started to taste his mouth, moving slowly his lips, they tasted good. Now that he thought about it.. They hadn't kissed once. Even while having , their lips had never met. He was surprised to feel that Hang-Il was answering back. It felt like a sweet kiss. Like the ones you give to your crush, not the one you give to a bandmate who hates you and thinks that you are disgusting.

In fact the leader stood still for some second, his eyes open wide. He hadn't expected that and he found himself closing slowly his eyelids and moving his lips against Yasuo's ones. But, as soon as he realized what he was doing, he pushed the other away, upset. « Are you ing insane? » He asked, roughly, cleaning his mouth with the back of his hand a few times, as to remove the other's taste from his lips. « What the hell were you thinking? »
Namekawa sighed, hiding his body under that towel and then stepped aside, snorting loudly. « You freak out after a kiss and not after having with a man?.. Wow. » He said, ironically, trying to hide the fact that he was hurt by his reaction, showing as always an ironic side of himself.
«  is just ing ! » Hang-Il yelled, annoyed. He didn't even know how to say it but a kiss was something intimate, that you give to someone you like or love. was just ing . You can have with whoever you want, it doesn't mean anything. It doesn't mean you like him. « Go find yourself someone else to with. I'm not a damn . » He yelled, pushing him aside as if he was disgusted by him. He then took his things and left the agency, without even changing clothes. Without even looking back.

Jihyeob was right, thought Namekawa. Maybe he really was a human disaster. He stood there for some more seconds, before finally removing the towel. He then entered the shower in which Hang-Il was in and closed his eyes, slowly, trying to wash away every little hurtful thing that Hang-Il had said. He didn't want to cry but.. he was feeling like , at the moment. But what was he expecting? That Hang-Il would have knelt in front of him and confessed that he had liked him? Or simply that he wanted to have another 'round'? Maybe in his dreams.


_____________

I don't like this, I don't know whyyyy ;__;
Hope you enjoy reading this! Comments are appreciated ♥