Chapter #1

It will never end.

SMS to: Namekawa - 19:55
{ Not going to the party tonight. See you tomorrow.

SMS from: Namekawa - 19:59
{ Why bother telling me? Talk to the boys.

SMS to: Namekawa - 20:02
{ Just trying to be nice, . I've already talked to Jongsu and Giseok.

SMS from: Namekawa - 20:03
{ Don't pretend to be nice now. Tiger hyung won't like this, you have to come.

SMS to: Namekawa - 20:05
{ Just tell him I won't be there and stop, it's not hard.

SMS from. Namekawa - 20:06
{ At least tell me why. Are you sick?


Hang-Il sighed heavily, not bothering to answer the other guy. He threw his cellphone on the sofa and just ignored it for the rest of the night. He had more important things to do than going to a stupid party that his boss, Tiger Jk, had organized. There were a lot of artists from his own label, Jungle Entertainment, or their friends of Amoeba culture and others. He had something more interesting to do, because a week before he had met this girl, named "Cherry", in a bar. They had talked for a while and, well, they started flirting. But he was an idol, he couldn't even dance with her, so they just agreed on having a "date" at home. He knew he was going to get her , that night. And being an idol, he didn't really have much chances with girls, so he couldn't let the opportunity pass.
In a couple of hours the girl would have been there, so he decided to take a shower and start to get ready for this.. date. As he stepped out of the shower, fifteen minutes later, he tied a towel on his hips and started to dry his hair with another towel. Then he heard a knocking on the door. She was early. And he wasn't even properly dressed. Well, not that he cared anyway, she would have taken off her clothes too, so it wasn't a big deal.
He got to the front door and looked at who it was. And.. in front of him he found a long brown haired ...boy. Namekawa was standing there, with a smile on his face and his hands behind his back. As Hang-Il opened the door, the other guy entered without asking the permission, pushing the younger aside and lifting one of his hands. He had brought a plastic bag full of beers.
« What are you doing here? » Hang-Il asked, surprised and obviously unhappy with the sudden visit. His tone was a bit rude, but hey, they weren't even friends. Why was he there? Actually none of them were friends with each other in their group. Giseok had a lot of girl friends and he always hang with them. Jongsu wasn't really the type to go out with the others, he preferred to stay at home and didn't really care about having any relationship with his bandmates, while Namekawa was actually very popular with other guys and girls that Hang-Il didn't know. Maybe because he was ty, he flirted with everyone. Or at least that was what Hang-Il had always thought about the older one. The point was ..none of them cared about being a unit group. They didn't even visit each other's home and now.. Namekawa was there.
« Aw, come on, you don't have to be so happy to see me. » Namekawa was obviously ironic, his gaze traveling from the younger's face to his half body and his smile widened a little. « Well.. you look good. » He said with malice in his voice. The blonde haired guy furrowed his brows, letting out a laugh.
« Oh God, are you flirting with me? Get out. » As he turned serious, he gestured the older to leave. He knew that Namekawa liked both girls and boys and that he didn't really care about sleeping with them. But Hang-Il was not at all interested in boys, indeed.
« Don't be so rude. I even bought this for you, you should thank me. So, are you sick or what? You should answer when I ask you something. » Kangnam entered futher his house and lay the bottles on the first table that he found, in the kitchen, not caring about the rapper who was standing still in front of the door.
« I'm fine, I'm fine. Just get out, I have things to do. » If he thought that Hang-Il was sick.. why those drinks? Was it really necessary?
« Come on, relax. It's not like I'm going to jump on you or what. You're not my type. »
That was a good thing, right? At least he would have stood still.
« So annoying. » the younger one whispered to himself, deciding to close the door momentarily. He had to wear something and then send the other out. He left Namekawa in his living room and went to his room to change in his clothes. As he left, Kangnam sighed heavily and shook his head. What was wrong with him being there? Nothing. They weren't close, right? If only they could spend some time together, maybe they would become at least friends. There wasn't anything wrong about trying to be friendly. And well.. obviously he had lied before. Hang-Il was the type of guy who everyone wants. He was so damn hot, he had to keep himself from being too touchy because his bandmate would have freak out. Just looking at his upper body got him hard. If only he had liked guys too..
Namekawa unconsciously his lips and suddenly a hand snapped him out of his thoughts. In front of him Hang-Il stood with his arms crossed on his chest. He was wearing white sweatpants with the word “PYREX” in black written on the front and, as always, no shirt. He was always like this, even in the gym when they were practicing. Apparently he liked his own body so much that he liked to show it to the others. Not that Yasuo disliked it. He loved his body, his sculpted abs, his pectoral and.. his tattoos.
« Are you really going to stay? You know, I'm waiting for a guest. Just get out already. But you can leave those bottles here. »
« Can't I try to be your friend, for once? Ahh, you say I'm annoying, but you're such a jerk! I'm really trying to fix our relationship, you know? Can't we spend some time together? Just this time.. »  The vocalist said, his voice shaking a bit. He wasn't going to cry but he was a good actor and pretending to be hurt.. had always been a good method. Everyone fell for it. As expected Hang-Il stopped for a little while, thinking about something and biting his lower lip. Was he feeling guilty? Really? He had an heart too? That was surprising.
« ..fine. You can stay until she gets here. Then you go out. Don't get on my nerves or I'll kick you out. » He murmured, his voice low (and freaking y to Namekawa's ears) as he ran a hand through his still wet hair. They had been in the same band for more than a year, he had plenty of time to get close to him, he was an every damn day and.. he had to be friendly that night? Seriously? He sent his gaze to the older one and snorted. « And now? you want to ask me how I'm doing? How's my family? » He asked ironically, still not understanding why Namekawa was there. Ok, he wanted to be friendly and all, but what were they going to do? How to have fun with someone you actually don't really know?
« Well.. we could have a little fun. If you know what I mean. »  Said the older, sitting on the table and crossing his legs. He smiled amusingly to the other and waited for a reaction. He knew Hang-Il didn't think it was funny, but he enjoyed seeing his leader getting mad. It made him look even ier than he already was.
« Oh please, I have to eat there. Get your dirty up. » He ignored what the other had said, trying to change subject. He didn't like how Yasuo was always alluding about . Well, with others it was okey, but they were bandmates, they didn't like each other and they were both boys. It was just wrong.
« Speaking about eating.. I'm hungry. Do you have ramen or something like that? » Since the leader wasn't a great chef, Kangnam knew that he had a lot of ready to eat food and canned food. So he got up and checked the drawers and the shelves to get something to eat.
« Have you eaten? I can make something for you too, if you want. »
Hang-Il was somehow shocked about his words. There wasn't anything really surprising, but since the two of them weren't really close, it was good to hear that Kangnam wanted to cook for him too.
« You don't have to, I'm fine. But.. » He smiled faintly. « ..thank you. » He continued, trying to avoid the vocalist's eyes who seemed happy with his reply.  As the other started cooking, Hang-Il watched him, trying to help him whenever he needed something. They chatted about this and that, withouth mentioning anything too private or important. Just like two people who have just met for the first time.
Time fleed by as he heard the bell ring. He stopped talking and raised his head. Well.. Cherry was there.
As he returned his gaze to the other, he saw his eyes become sad. What to do? He wanted to see the girl but he had never talked to Namekawa like that before. They were actually having fun and they were becoming friend. Probably a friendly Namekawa was harder to find than a random girl. But.. a date is a date, right?
« I think you should go, now. » He said, lifting his body from the chair and going toward the door.
« ..really? You let me go for a date? » Namekawa seemed hurt (and he actually was).
« I knew it was impossible to get close to you, if you prefer to a girl than to stay with a friend. » This wasn't one of his jokes or methods to get the other do what he wanted. He really meant it. It was the first time that they were talking like that, without any worries, without being interrupted or being rude with each other and then this stupid girl arrives and.. it's all over.  « I'll see you tomorrow, then. Have fun. »
He then continued, his voice becoming more acidic as he made his way towards the door where Hang-Il stood.
He opened the door and the girl, who probably was expecting to see the leader, greeted him. Then she realized it was Kangnam and just watched him pass by with a confused look on her face.
He didn't even look back.
Hang-Il sighed deeply as he watched the other leave, a hint of regret visible on his expression. 
« Oppa, are you ok? » The girl asked, trying to catch his attention.
« Uh.. yeah, yeah. I'm fine. I just.. »  He ran a hand through his hair and then met her eyes.
« .. I think you should leave. I have something to do. » He said, and then ran after his bandmate.

 

___________________________________________
This is how actually I imagine them 8))

 

As always short chapters .... I'm sooorry ; v ;)

Oh my.. I've just realized that in the second gif Kangnam is rubbing Zic's body but Zic stops him. Is he scared of getting hard in front of the fans? Eheh. 8))