final

Don't Leave

I silently walk to Spark Cafe. It's seems like what people told me are true. 'No one loves you. You should die. You're an ugly creature' , kept ringing in my head. Can't that negative thingy get out from my head ? 

 

Yes, an ugly crature like me don't deserve to live. I should die. Even my family abandon me when I'm 3. They sent me to my aunt's house.

 

I'm leaving on my own now. I work as a barista at Spark Cafe near my apartment. Luckily, my boss named Kim 
Junmyeon was kind towards me. He was a kind, rich, handsome, successful man. How I wish can be like him. He treat me like  I'm his own child.

 

And in fact, I really like that.

 

I walked to my place which is near the counter.

 

ting ~ ting ~ ting ~

 

The wind chime rang. I saw a young cute man with a blonde hair entered the cafe. He wear a black coat with a tie around his collar. 

 

"Welcome sir. May I help you ?" the cashier boy, Oh Sehun, asked the man politely.

 

The man took a while to answer the question. "1 cup of cappucino please", the man ordered with a smile on his face. "alright, Chanyeol hyung ! 1 cappucino please !"

 

"C-Chanyeol ?", the man gasped in shock. The man slowly walked towards me. "Are you Chanyeol ?", he asked. "err.. yeah", I responded.

 

"Chanyeol ? Park Chanyeol ?", the man asked. I can see his eyes were starting to tear up. "h-hey, what's wrong ?", I asked awkwardly.

 

"I'm Byun Baekhyun"

 

 

Flashback

 

I ran away from my aunt's house. I ran into a forest. I stopped at a big tree trunk to catch a breath. And sobbed really hard. "what's wrong ?", I heard an angelic voice aproached me. "w-who's that ?" "up here". A small boy waved happily at me. The boy is really cute. His chubby cheeks were calling me to pinch it. "hey", the angelic voice interrupt my thought.

"uh yeah ?" "may i know why are you crying ? its hurt seeing people cry. people needs to be happy !", the boy chirped happily. Then, the boy jumped down from the tree. "I'm Byun Baekhyun. you ?", the boy asked cutely. "Park Chanyeol", I responded awkwardly. 

 

"hehe nice to meet you ! can we be friends ?"

 

I nodded.

 

"tell me why are you crying yeollie". Yeollie ? What a cute name. "uh.. nothing" "nothing ? aww come on yeollie. tell me pwease ~", the boy pouted cutely. "hmm... my aunt scold me. saying that i'm useless blablablablabla", I started to tear up.

 

The boy just stared at me. "yeollie, don't worry. you're not useless. you're good !" "hmm what ? how did you know that ? we just barely meet" "every people people have their own specialty", he whispered into my ears.

 

"ahh ! yeollie ! i have to go now ! let's meet here again tomorrow", he beamed and dissappeared from my sight.

 

is he a vampire or something... ?

 

We did meet each other the next day. We talk about alot of things. I just descovered that he look super duper cute when he was excited. We spend alot of time all the time until one day,

 

"Yeol...", Baekhyun looked down. "I'm sorry. We can't meet each other again. My family and I will be going to move to Busan", he blurted sadly. A pure tear escaped from his eyes.

 

"h-hey... don't cry Baekkie. its hurt seeing people cry. people needs to be happy", I quoted his precious word. Baekhyun looked up at me and chuckled innocently. "that's my word"

 

I smiled at him and pulled him into a friendly hug. I can feel my shirt becoming wet because of Baekkie's tears. I rubbed circle at his back soothingly to let him relax and whispered, "its okay. im always here", while pointing at his chest. 

 

End of Flashback

 

"do you know how much I missed you Park Chanyeol ?", Baekhyun asked with tears escaping from his eyes. "I missed you too Baekkie". I said.

 

"I'm happy we got to meet again", I said again. I can see a smile slowly creeped up from Baekhyun's plump lips. "now, don't you dare leave me again". I warned Baekhyun and we both giggled happily. "Don't worry. I won't"

 

 


 

thank you for reading ^^