SCHOOL

ME againts the WORLD

TIKTAKTIKTKTIKTAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<

First day of university life, everyone in your room are busy and you're still sleeping.. ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

"Kyah! IU, did you really come here to study??? or just to sleep??" Misaki said while waking you up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

SCHOOL, corridor, new classrooms, new faces. " I wonder how can i survive this?'' IU uttered in minimal voice. She entered the classroom and look at her new classmates, she sat near the window and she feel the cold breeze of the air touching her face, she smiled and her dimple shows up, cuttiee round eyes and pinkish cheeks with a redish lips, but pimpled face and chubby kiddo. Someone seat at her side, extending his hand " Hey!, Goodmorning new classmate?" with angelic voice, perfect expression, whitey cool guy. She suddenly look at him thinking that she saw him already. "Are you the girl, I accidentally bump yesterday?, Sorry i never introduce my self by the way I am JB" perfect smile with a pefect note JB said.  

SILENCE !??!??!?!??!??!??!??!

" i'm sorry, I'am IU" with a pinkish cheeks, obviously attracted to JB, . "lets be friends, can i sit beside you?" JB ask desperately but with low tone.  IU dragged the chair with clamness "off course it's all yourS", JB just smiled, his gorgeous eye blinked out wonderfully. *_* (blinked blinked) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

everyday in the scholl they are together, eating, talking, and doing everything together