New HOME

ME againts the WORLD

ULS University a first class religious school in the town, high expectations are given for the passers in the said school; first day of school is approaching. One night to wait and new faces, friends,enemies, crushes, backers, perfectionist will be on your way to trap you or to pull you in your way to SUCCESS.

Your mom prepare things for you convenience in living away from home -> new dormitory near the school. The day for you to leave  your house is today, your not yet prepared but your parents force you to pick up things that you need so that as soon as 3 oclock in the morning your things are already packed. As you pack your things you set your alarm clock at exactly 2 o'clock. ZZzzzZZZzzzzzZZZ

~~~~~

KRIINGGGGGGGGG~!!!!!!!!! (2 o'clock)

Everyone is ready and your still streaching your arms and your legs. "What IU! Come on ne!!! we need to leave soon" your mother eagerly told you. Then, you just nodded. After 4 hours of looooongggg trip you already arrive at your destination. As usual living without your parents in your side is a lonely fever feeling that is not easy tp wash out. You were FIVE in the one room, your so much irritated with people around but your trying to be friends with them since you'r very pleasing attitude rules over your body.  First semester, first day of school will be tomorrow but for now you need to say your final farewell to your parents for 6 months of time living alone without them in your company. It is the hardest thing that happened in your life. You never feel this kind of sadness before, teary eyes, curvy lips, ad very fail body was your posture when your parents are to ride the airplane going back to your home. Walking alone, along the road people's are all over you, you were the center of attraction. With shame, you run away crying and people laughing at you. Terrible experience first day in that place first day of annpying people around and first day of shamefulness.

At your way home you accidentaly bump a person and you injured your right arm. He streched his arms towards you for a help and he said handsomely and withh a smiling face " I'm sorry i didn't see you comming in the opposite direction", "ohhh~~ that was... sorry" IU is speechless. First time of her life to hear someone talking to her. She then give her hand to him and after getting up they walk on the diverge road, IU to the right and the special cuttiee, adorable, gentle, with a softy skin walks to the left way.

~~~~~~~~~~

At home your thinking of him with a pinkish cheeks, smiling traumatic act and very cheerful you've never done.

"How I wish to see him again!" you paused suddenly, "But he will never like me since i'm so much ugly, my pimpled cheek, i'm fat!" with a sad face...

Then Misaki (your first friend inthe house)  told you " Your good anyways, beauty is nothing as long as you have heart and i know your's is big since your big also!?" joking and she laugh at loud. "You ert, i'm so much alone and yet you still do this to me!" IU stated with a frown face. "that was a joke, don't worry someone their will like you! But time will tell you when!" Misaki suddenly said after making you feel dumb and so much that criticism was so unacceptable.