His Shirt is Made of Boyfriend Material

Kiss Me if I'm Wrong
Please log in to read the full chapter

∙•∙•*•∙•∙

 

You and Chanyeol laughed as you left the ice cream shop and made your way to the park as you normally did when you went out with each other on the weekends.

“So I have a basketball game next Friday. You should come watch.”

You smiled. “Of course I’ll come watch. It’s the first game of the season.”

“Oh, wait. I almost forgot.” He said. “Since we’re walking, can you hold this for me?” He asked as he held his hand out.

You held your hand out towards him, not knowing what he wanted you to keep.

Instead of giving you an object, however, he slipped his hand into yours and pulled you along as he continued walking.

“Yah.”

“Shutup.” He muttered as he walked faster.

You chuckled. “It’s about time you find a girlfriend, Park Dobi.”

He nodded his head and looked forward. “Trust me, I’m working on it.”

“Well work faster. I wanna meet this girl.”

“Well what about you?”

“What about me?”

“Are you… interested in anybody?” he asked as he looked up at the sky. He had a million and one things to say and all pertained to you.

All of his thoughts always trailed back to its pivot point of his world and the center of it all was you.

He was startled, not because of what he was thinking but at the realization that he meant every single thing.

You frowned and punched his arm. “Why do you keep looking everywhere but my face when you talk?”

“You know I have sensitive eyes okay? I can’t look at you until you do something with your face. Direct that beauty somewhere else or I might just get a .”

Even though he tried to joke with you, you knew something was still making him uncomfortable.

“Something’s bothering you. Tell me, I’ll liste

Please log in to read the full chapter