Future "friends"

Memory by memory [HIATUS]

"I seriously thought he joked about coming by my place at 6am..he didn't joke..And I slept so nicely until my phone wake me up. I thought I'm going to kill him for doing this to me, but how could I? He's my idiot friend though. Hahahahaha~" Soojung wrote in her diary.

Really, Jong In didn't joke. Soojung's phone rang and she thought she's dreaming, but the ringtone turned out to be pissing off so she ended up throwing it on the floor as she grabbed her pillow and walked downstairs, hoping this wasn't happening. The girl saw Jong In's face through the door's visor. She opened the door and the boy greeted her with a bright smile, but he suddenly started to laugh as he saw her face and hair. Soojung hitted his chest with a pillow as he entered in the house, walking upstairs to her room.

"You're really an idiot for doing this..Couldn't you let me sleep?" Soojung said as she yawned.

"Oh come on, it's 7:30am. You're kinda late, actually." Jong In replied.

Soojung searched for her phone and as soon as she saw the hour, she ran around the room, grabbing her uniform, shoes and socks as she ran in the bathroom, changing herself.

"Pleeeeeeease, can you finish up my backpack? Pleaaaaase!!!" she shouted from the bathroom.

Jong In laughed as he started searching for her notebooks and books, putting them in her backpack. Soojung didn't realise why her alarm didn't work that morning, but we all know what Jong In turned it off for her. As soon as she opened the door, she bumped into Jong In who showed her a notebook with a locker. It was Soojung's diary. The girl widened her eyes as she saw her diary in Jong In's handa. When she tried to grab it, Jong In lifted his hand up together with the diary.

"Give it back to me, I said !" Soojung yelled as she kicked his leg. Jong In bended down to rub his leg and the girl recovered her diary from his hands.

Soojung signed him that she was ready so they could leave. Once they got outside, they rided bikes until they reached the college. Right them, the doorbell rang and luckily, they arrived in time to the first lesson. During the break, Sulli greeted them as she handled two candies to the two. As usual, Jong In took Soojung's instead of his. The girl flicked his hand as Sulli stared at them.

"What? He did that since the first day I met him." Soojung said as she laughed.

Sulli started to laugh too, raising one of her eyebrows. As soon as the history class began, the teaches named Soojung and Jong In to do a project about World War II. After their classes, the two ran to the library and asked for some books. They both started to read and note what they could find about their subject. Meanwhile, a girl with a long light brown hair and big black eyes named Park Jiyeon was stalking them since the very first day.

"Their friendship is way to perfect. There must be something in between them.." Jiyeon thought as she called her friend, Myungsoo, telling him about Soojung and Jong In.

"Honestly, that girl seems interesting." Myungsoo said as he stared at her from where he was. It was around 6pm when the two finished their studies. Soojung's stomach made weird noises which made Jong In laugh. He took a sandwich out of his backpack, handling it to the girl.

"Weren't you supposed to eat this?" Soojung asked.

"Neah, I ate already, I'm not hungry." the boy quickly replied.

"Well, thanks then !" The girl said as she started to eat. With full, she told Jong In that she'll print some photos home. Obviously, the boy didn't understand anything, only an "hansaldsflfdsdfna", which made him laugh. Soojung drank a bit of water as she repeated again, and Jong In nodded in agreement. They grabbed their notebooks, leaving everything neat and clean as they made their way to the exit of the library. Right when Soojung was about to walk out, she bumped into Myungsoo, loosing her balance. Jong In stared at the guy after he helped the girl to get up.

"What a "gentleman" are you!" Soojung barely yelled.

Myungsoo only tilted his head to the side, staring at Soojung. He entered the library just like nothing happend. Nervously, the girl walked outside, leaving Jong In behind. He shouted after her as he ran behind her. Soojung suddenly stopped and the boy would have bumped in her again if he didn't stop. As soon as Jong In saw her face, he told her she hadn't changed a bit. The girl started to laugh, forgeting why she was mad on. Taking their bikes, the two were riding to the nearest ice-cream shop by their houses. Buying two ice-creams, Jong In gave one to his friend and they made a competition, named "Who'll finish this first gets 10 dollars!!" just like they used to do when they were kids. Obviously, without money, but candies. By counting to three, both started to their ice-cream, but Soojung gave up as soon as she said she can't feel any longer. Jong In opened his hand, waiting for the girl to give him his money. She took 10 dollars from her pocket and she gave them. Right then, Jessica appeared out of nowhere.

"What on Earth were you two doing? Kai, you look like a baby, clean your mouth!" she said as she laughed.

The boy quickly took a napkin, wiping his mouth.

"Same goes for you, miss!" Jessica added.

Widening her eyes, Soojung wiped , as all three ended up laughing.

 

"Oh, these sweet times, I missed doing that kind of competition with Jong In. He hasn't changed a bit, not until now. I'm happy that I can have moments like these sometimes. I don't feel like growing more mature..but I have to. But still, who was that idiot guy who bumped into me? He gave me the feel that he wants something. And the way he walked away like nothing happened was pretty strange..Who knows. And that girl, Jiyeon seemd to stalk I and Jong In.. I kept seeing her around. And I bet she'll start to talk ot me soon. Again, who knows."

Soojung wrote right before sleeping.