Re-meeting

Memory by memory [HIATUS]

"I still remember how Jong In used to steal my candy. My favourite one. He never wanted the one I bought him. He only wanted mine. Tsk, that boy. I miss him. And he ows me like tones of candies."

The silence that surrounded Soojung's house was deeply. Before leaving, she lastly looked in her diary, where she found a childhood picture. She smiled, but it didn't last long. She left her diary on the bed, grabbing her backpack, running downstairs. Looking in the mirror, she adjusted and arranged her uniform and left.

"You finally came. I died waiting you." her older sister said as she laughed.

The younger one only shooked her head as she took her bike and start riding to her college. She felt excited, but scared at the same time. It was her first day in her college, but she felt relieved knowing her sister is there to help her. Once arrived, Soojung's eyes widened seeing that big amount of future classmaters, and who knows, maybe one as a future lover. All the students entered the gym, which was the biggest in the entire college, and the principal started by greeting everyone and wishing them goodluck in the next years hey will spent there. After the long time spent there, Soojung's classmaters were to be announced.

"...Jung Soojung, Choi JinRi, Kim Jong In..."

Her heart skipped a beat, her eyes widened and she started to look aroung as she heared the name "Kim Jong In". Her lips turned into a fleeting smile, but she thought it was only a name coincidence. She felt a hand grabbing her wrist. Turning around, Soojung noticed JinRi/Sulli pulling her out of the crowd of students.

She followed Sulli outside and the two stopped in front of a tall guy, well dressed, with a brown hair and a killing smile. The boy bowed his head and right when he was about to introduce himself, Sulli covered his mouth, leaving Soojung puzzled.

"Who does he remind you of?" Sulli asked.

Soojung took her inspecting position, tapping her chin with her pointer finger, inspecting the boy from head to toe.

"He reminds me well of my friend, Jong In" she said as she flashed a small smile.

The boy smiled.

"Yah, Krystal ah~!" he said as she flicked her forehead. "How couldn't you recognize me? It's me, Jong In, Kai!!"

Soojung's eyes widened as she was called Krystal. Jong In was the only one who could call her Krystal. She was speechless as she kept on poking his chest to see if he is really true. After that, she tightly pulled him into her embrace, wrapping her arms around his neck, not letting him go. He slowly wrapped his arms around her waist, slowly whispering and "I missed you too" sentence. Jong In could feel her heart beat, he felt her sobbing. Breaking the hug, he lifted her chin up, noticing that she was crying. He searched for a napkin, wiping her tears away.

"I FREAKING MISSED YOU, IDIOT!!!" she slowly mumbled as she kicked his leg.

"She hasn't changed a bit. She still has the habit to kick me..Oh, and what a nice way to greet a friend she has. Indeed my old Krystal" Jong In thought as he pulled the girl into his embrace. Sulli left them, walking toward her class. Soojung burried her face, smelling his cologne. The boy rested his head on her's, until their moment was interrupted by the bell. After the girl wipped her tears, the two walked toward their class. Entering it, they noticed the only free bench left. Luckily it was big enough for two persons so the two sat there, noticing everyone staring at them. They were the only boy and girl pair who sat in a bench together. The rest were only girl and girl, or boy and boy.

The two yelled an loudly "What?!" at the same time, after they noticed why everyone was staring at them. Time passed quickly and their first break came. Soojung took two cokes and two candies out of her backpack and walked outside, pulling her friend by it's tie. The two walked in the college's court as they sat on the swing. Soojung handled a coke and a candy to Jong In, just like they used to do, but obviously, he took Soojung's candy instead.

"You still haven't gotten sick of this, have you?" the girl asked.

Jong In laughed as he shooked his head.

"You know you've got alot to tell me, right?" Soojung said again.

"So do you, but not now, I haven't got enough time since the break is already over." Jong In answered.

"Okay, can you come by my place today?"

Jong In nodded in agreement. The rest of the day flew quickly and Soojung guided her friend to her house.

"Nice house!" he said as he entered in, taking off his shoes.

"Make yourself comfortable, I'll go get something to drink" Soojung said as she threw her backpack on the floor, running toward the kitchen. Jong In walked toward the living room, sitting on the couch, waiting for the girl to come. Soojung came with a big plate full of cookies and two glasses of water as she sat beside her friend.

"So.." the girl said.

"Soooooo?" the boy continued.

Soojung muttred as she poked his shoulder. The two began to chat, and they chatted until Jong In realised it's late and he needs to go home. Luckily, he lived near by.

"So, see you tomorrow!" Soojung waved.

"Of course, I'm going to pick you up at 6am!" Jong In laughed as he leaved.

Soojung laughed as she entered in the house, grabbing her backpack and walked upstairs to her room. She noted in her diary how she met her beloved friend.