Achoo.

Memory by memory [HIATUS]

"Jongin!! Yah Jongin! KIM JONGIN, WAKE UP YOU IDIOT!!" Soojung kept on shouting as the boy startled.

"..I dreamt so nicely and you woke me up.." he scoffed.

"Yeah, right. Come on, we need to go." Soojung responded.

Jongin question himself if they aren't home, but then he remembered he got drunk and they sat there over the night.

"Hey..what exactly did I do while I got drunk?" the boy shyly asked.

Soojung smirked and decided to troll him a bit.

"You began to sing a trot song as you danced like the most weird person I've ever seen. Then you began to clench your fists, doing some karate exercices. We all stared at you, but then I ran to you, telling you to stop. You even took off your shirt and started to spin it. But the part I loved was when you confessed." she said as she laughed and smiled.

Jongin blushed, his eyes widened suddenly as he quickly got up, walking out of the room. "What the heck..I will never get drunk again..Well, not in front of her at least. But, what I know for sure is that I'll never let her go." he thought. Soojung, who was following him from the back, was trying hardly to hold her laugh as she saw Jongin's gestures. She then walked a little bit faster to reach Jongin.

"Honey, piggyback ride me until homeeeee~" she did her best puppy eyes in front of her boyfriend, which he couldn't refuse.

He lowed himself so Soojung could climb on his back, wrapping her arms around his neck and rest her head on his. He happily held her tightly, walking toward her house. Jongin put her down as he turned to her, groping her cheeks, leaning in for a softly kiss on her lips. When their lips almost touched, Soojung sneezed, letting out a loud "ACHOO" and she spitted over Jongin's face, leaving him speechlesly pissed.

"You've got to be kidding me." he firmly said even though he got pretty pissed.

"I told you I didn't mean to sneeze on you, it was a sudden reaction!! But your face was priceless!" Soojung laughed as she grabbed a napkin, wiping Jongin's face.

Jongin faked a cough as he pursed his lips. Soojung's sneezing session began. She covered her face as she bent down slowly to sneeze in peace. When she lifted her head up, her nose and cheeks were red like a tomato. Jongin quickly got up, walking toward her, kissing her neck and forehead. She tilted her head to the side slowly as she began to cough.

"Yes, you catched a cold." Jongin murmured.

He lifted Soojung in his arms, walking upstairs to her room, telling her ot change and have some rest. Meanwhile he began to make a soup. Soojung's room was filled with the "Achoo!" sound, she having hard and often sneezes. She fell asleep as soon as her sneezes stopped. Jongin began to make a chicken soup, he knew it was his girlfriend's favourite. He smiled as soon as he realised Soojung's sneezes stopped, he knew she was sleeping.

It was enough time for her to sleep until Jongin made the soup and it let it cool down a bit. Putting a bowl of soup on a tray, the boy walked upstairs to Soojung's room, opening the door with his back. He unbalanced for a second when the door opened, but he quickly balanced back and began to walk toward the bed. He put the tray down, sitting behind her, watching her sleeping. Jongin caressed her face as he bend down for a kiss on her cheek.

"I love you too, now let me eat. I'm hungry.." Soojung mumbled slowly.

Jongin laughed as he grabbed the tray, putting it on Soojung's lap. The girl ate quickly as she was lying on the bed. Jongin quickly went downstairs and washed the dishes as he walked back to Soojung's room, lying beside her, pulling her into his arms.

"Don't stay so close to me, you'll catch a cold too!!" the girl said.

"Don't worry, I have a extremely immune body." Jongin answered.

They cuddled the rest of the day, did homeworks together and the weekend seemed to fly quicker than it was expected. Monday came, Soojung felt way better and when her alarm rang, she turned around to wake Jongin, who sayed with her during the weekend.

"Achoo!"

Jongin sneezed right after Soojung shaked him.

"What an extremly immune body he has." Soojung muttered as she rolled her eyes..

She couldn't go to school since she wasn't fully recovered so she decided to stay home, taking care of his baby boy Jongin. During the classes, Myungsoo was pretty worried about Soojung who didn't show up at college, but thinking that Jongin was missing either, it made him go insane. He decided to visit her, to see her angelic face which he missed the most.

He made his way to Soojung's house. He didn't know her address exactly, so he just picked a house. And luckily, it was the good one. Unfortunately, the one who opened the door was Jongin. Myungsoo's jaw dropped, illiterary speaking, when he saw him. He felt like punching his damn face, but he remained calm and collected. He politely asked where Soojung was at, and he quickly ran upstairs.

"Soojung-ah, hello!!" he greeted as he walked in.

Soojung greeted him back with a big grin on her face. Being curious, Myungsoo asked why didn't she come to college today. She gladly explained the situation to her classmate, and all he could do was faking a smile. Hearing Jongin's name and what he did, made Myungsoo's anger fill him up. He thought he can go downstairs and finish that guy up. However, he didn't want to make a show in front of his secret lover, so he just left her some vitamins he had with him and left in a hurry. He stopped downstairs, where he saw Jongin again. He stared at him with a serious look and left. Jongin was pretty confused about his look, but he didn't mind it at all.

It didn't take long until Jongin was fully recovered and the two could go back to college. Even though Soojung could go earlier than her boyfriend, she didn't want to miss some free days and of course, she wanted to take care of Jongin so badly! What a cute couple are they, right?

The ones who weren't happy about their comeback in college was Jiyeon and Eunjung. Their plan seemed to be harder than they thought. However, I said this is just the begining. Who knows what obstacled and events may show up. No one said it will be easy for Soojung and Jongin.