Chapter 1: Into the Hidden Room in the Abandoned Building!

You Should Have Never!


Chapter 1: Into the Hidden Room in the Abandoned Building!




"Kyu? Are you sure about this?" A brownish-blond haired (*) teenager said while clinging to a taller boy besides him. He looks up to the old building in front of them.

The smaller male's outfit is a combination of a purple long-sleeves jacket, a white collar shirt and a knee-length black shorts while the taller male have a Red V-neck color while the white for the rest. Same as the smaller male his shorts also fall till knees however unlike the smaller male's he have a chain in the left side and his white-bordered black belt is shown in the right side.

"Come on Wookie~ it's be fun~ let's just go inside and have a look around. No one will be angry at us, after all no one will know right~" Kyuhyun smiled. He tried to boost his friend's confidence. Actually he was starting to doubt his idea of exploring the building. He just heard of it. He didn't expect it to have this kind of vibes around it. Well, the building looks scary itself already. But curiosity is getting the best of him.

The building is rather tall, having a good four floors. It is also noticeable that its structure is made of woods. Vines are creeping from the sides going to the windows to the highest point of the building. From their point of view, you can see a small bell tower in middle of the building. Windows are mostly broken. On the other hand, you won't even think a building is in there since it was surrounded by seas of trees, vines doesn't help it makes the building camouflage in the forest. The walls which might be a beautiful white in the good old days of the building youth is now a dirty brown color.

"Do you think it was still stable...?” Ryeowook said uncertainly, "I mean termites might be feasting the woods by now or the floor's not that strong to hold height anymore?!"

"I donno, but the building was still able to be standing." Kyuhyun shrug, he began to walk towards the building's entrance door. "I bet the woods will be strong enough to hold our weights~"

"Kyuuuuuu..." Ryeowook whines. He followed Kyuhyun who's struggling to open the door.

“Darn... This door won't open!" Kyuhyun hissed. He kicked the door due to his annoyance.

"I guess that's it then~!" Ryeowook smiled brightly, clapping his hands together. "Let's go home~!" Ryeowook turned around with a smile in his face. Suddenly a hand grasps his shoulders. Ryeowook shivered.

"Where do you think you’re going?" Kyuhyun said with a scornful smile in his face. Ryeowook squeak then shrunk. Kyuhyun's expression soften, sighing then frown.

"Come on Ryeowook-ssi! We planned this for weeks, you can't back out now!" Ryeowook looked away. They planned this for two weeks. Not to mention he did agree.

"But I'm actually scared... are you not?" Ryeowook said.

"Well... A little..." Kyuhyun stated honestly. "OK! Here’s a deal. We're going to go inside for five minutes only. I don't care if he won't explore the whole building. We're gonna get inside, with five minutes and our two weeks preparation won't be a waste! Deal?" Kyuhyun smiled. Holding out his hand to see if Ryeowook will agree or not.

Ryeowook hesitated a little, after all he has a bad feeling that bad things will happen once they got inside the building. However, he hesitantly grabs the hand and agreed.

Suddenly, the door besides them made a clicking noise, startling both of them. Kyuhyun hesitantly went towards it and gave the door a second chance. This time he opened the door twisting the doorknob and gave a push and without farther difficulty have other the opened the door.

"hmmm... That's weird..." Kyuhyun mumbled "I was having a hard time opening it earlier."

He looked at Ryeowook. "So shall we get started?" Ryeowook nodded.

They walk inside the abandoned building. The two of them began looking at their surroundings. They took out their flashlights. The lights cut throughout the darkness in the entrance hall. So far, there's nothing out of the ordinary or far from what you expect an abandoned building would look like. Some of the cracks show vines coming out of it, most probably most of the building have vines inside the walls. Old furniture are in places, a sign that it was never been touched before. Some of the furniture gave out either from being to antique or due to termites eating the wood. Looking into the right they saw stairs that leads to the second floor. Deciding that they will explore the first floor, they follow down the hallway, it leads them to what supposed to be the living room of the old building. To this point the floors are made of woods which makes squeaking sound whenever they walked in it but strong enough to hold their weights.

The living room looks the same as the hallway earlier. However, instead of the furniture in place, it was turned and disarrayed.

"Kyu.... This place is rather scary. Let's check the other part." Ryeowook said.

"Come on... Let's explore more~!" Kyuhyun said. He began looking in the drawers and the items that lay in the floor.

"What are we looking for exactly?" Ryeowook ask while he began to examine the coffee table besides him. He took note about the items that is scrambled in the top. Some are kind of collectible items that you may see in an antique store.

"hmmm... Some kind of information pertaining to what this building is for" Kyuhyun said as he moves on the second drawer.

Ryeowook looked at Kyuhyun for a second. "So... Have you found something important?" then looked back at the coffee table.

"nahhh... Just old papers and child drawings..." Kyuhyun dismissed.

"unm... “Then Ryeowook's gaze falls into a black and white photo underneath the coffee table. Curious, Ryeowook took it.

"Kyu~! Look!" Ryeowook said. Kyuhyun walk towards him. He saw the Photo in Ryeowook's hand.

"Cool~" Kyuhyun noticed the picture's quality and the contents of it. "It's black and white... And the picture shows children, 13 children to be exact. "

"Yeah, that means this photo is taken in a mid era or something. Probably after war times..." Ryeowook said. “If there’s a picture of children is in here. Don't you think this building is an old orphanage or something?"

"Maybe... For it is that their family is really just big." Kyuhyun joked a little.

"Kyu!!" Ryeowook scolded, pounding Kyuhyun's right shoulder lightly. "I'm serious here!!"

Kyuhyun chuckled. "Ok ok I'm sorry~!" he said playfully. "Anyway let go to another room. Don't wanna spend all 5 minutes only in the living room of this building."

Ryeowook sighed. "Alright come on..."

Ryeowook walked towards the intersection of the living room to the east wing of the building. However before he got out of the living room, the floor makes a horrible sound of crackling. Ryeowook stood frozen in his spot as the floor he was standing at broke. His flashlight fall first and it seems it broke upon impact. Kyuhyun reacted fast and grabbed Ryeowook's hand using his right hand while the left hand supports his and Ryeowook's weight.

"Wookie!!" Kyuhyun shouted. "Hold on tight! I'll pull you up!" Kyuhyun started to pull Ryeowook up. However due to the pressure the wooden floor where Kyuhyun is started to slowly break.

Ryeowook's panicking. He doesn’t know what he should do. He's scared that Kyuhyun may also fall or trust Kyuhyun that he will get you to safety.



Option
A: Tell Kyu to let go.
B: Trust Kyu! He'll get you up!

 


 

I'm actually should be posting my first chapter tomorrow (september1)... but Cher request it to be today so ya~ Let's do that favor for the birthday girl~ lol~! That's a 1.391 words (not including this A/N but) including the footnotes... but the image will be added next time i update... so ya sorry~! 


Footnotes:
(*) I'm actually not that sure if Ryeowook's hair is brown or Blond since he changes his hair color. But so far, in EHB (I know you guyz know that I'm new in K-POP) I have seen his hair as Brown(?) then when Cher was exploring the pictures in my iPod she saw that most of my Fave characters in anime have blond hair color. Cher told me that it seems that I like characters will blond hair (I guess she also emphasize that Ryeowook is included) so I guess his hair is Brownish-blond. Still I don't know whether that's his natural hair color~. Hmmm long one...

 


Shout out time~!

Subscribers: SuperJuniorR_13, Aulia21, callmejasche

commentors: Super_JuniorR_13 (coz there's so many times i exposed your name don't worry you'll get the same treatment as the others next time. Just to be fair)