Love Is A sweet Thing

Lovers Quarrel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul!! I hate you!!” Wooyoung was trashing around on bed, using the pillow to cover his scream but failed, which is the reason why the other four member of 2PM come barging in his room with shocked expression. “What is wrong Youngie? Is there a cockroach again? Let us squish them! How dare they touch my baby!” said Taecyeon with Minjun, Junho and Chansung is already looking around the room, looking for the insect who dare to disturb their AngAng.

 

 

“It’s not the cockroach hyung…” said Wooyoung with his crybaby face. “Then why my baby.? Just tell your hyung,” replied Minjun, sitting beside Wooyoung, followed by the other member. “It’s that bushy eyebrow grandpa! I hate him!” “Khun hyung? What have he done to you?” asked Chansung sincerely to his hyung. Although Wooyoung is older than him and Junho, but they always treat him like he is a baby. Well, not only them, but also the rest of the 2PM members or the whole JYP nation in general.

 

 

“He didn’t call me for almost three weeks already. After that incident, he just ignored me. He didn’t even call me when I message him saying that I have a fever,” said the baby pouting, which melts the hearts of four people in front of him. “Incident? What incident?” asked Junho curiously. “You now those picture of me with Tokimonsta noona that I post on twitter?” All of them nodded their head simultaneously.

 

 

“He called me that night and go on a jealousy parade. He starts yelling at me, saying that I shouldn’t have goes out like that, I shouldn’t be friend with some chick. He even said that I’m cheap for easily being friend with someone that I’ve just met.” “Cheap??!!” a loud roar resonance from Taecyeon. Minjun eyes twitch, Chansung is biting Wooyoung plush doll, full of anger while Junho actually went to the kitchen to take some chopstick and break it into half using his .  “What more did he say?” said Minjun, holding his anger.

 

 

“He said that I shouldn’t leave the house as long as he is not here. He said that I’m grounded,” whine Wooyoung pouting. “I’m a grown up, right hyung?” Taecyeon and Minjun nodded their head vigorously. “And ever since that day, he didn’t call me. He just ignores my call and everything! He even forgot our anniversary. And you know what make me more angry? All the twitter and weibo pictures that he uploaded, showing how he is enjoying his time with the people there. He went shopping and all. Even the picture of him hugging some man. He didn’t even try to call me, to explain. He just ignores me. He doesn’t love me anymore! I want to die!!”

 

 

Wooyoung quickly stand up, wanted to leave the bed and went somewhere but the rest of the member quickly stops Wooyoung. “No,no Woobaby, please,” all of them were stopping Wooyoung but their Busan Baby is not weak too. “No, I want to die. Khunnie don’t love me anymore,” whine the chubby cheeks baby. Unable to hold on anymore, Taecyeon quickly lifted the smaller, carrying him on his shoulder, letting Wooyoung’s head hanging on his back.

 

 

“Let me go hyung!!” Wooyoung try to wriggle himself of from the giant. “Youngie, calm down please. If you’re dead, you cannot eat any chicken or ice cream anymore.” Chansung words cause Wooyoung to halt his movement. “Please you will make us and your family very sad. You don’t want that right?” Wooyoung turned his head, facing Minjun, Junho and Chansung that was squatting in front of him. His face has turned red because he was hanging upside down from Taecyeon’s shoulder. “I love you guys. Hug me…”

 

 

They have a group hug with Wooyoung crying his heart out. “Hyung, my tears is hurting my eyes,” whine the smaller as his tears went back inside his eyes because he was hanging upside down. “Yah! Stupid Ok Taecyeon! Put him down! His face is turning red!” demanded Junho. The moment Taecyeon put Wooyoung down, Taecyeon hit Junho head hard. “Yah! I’m your hyung!” While the two of them were quarreling, Minjun turned his head to his Woobaby.

 

 

He saw Wooyoung’s face was covered with tears and mucus dripping for the latter’s nose. “Tissue! Tissue! Give me some tissue!! The youngest sprint to the kitchen to take some paper towel but when he come back, he found Taecyeon has already took off his shirt and using it to wipe and clean Wooyoung’s face. “Yah! How can you use those rough kitchen paper towels to wipe Wooyoung’s soft skin? You need something soft like that soft cotton shirt,” nag Junho to Chansung, with his hand on his waist, just like an old ahjumma. “Yah! Stop acting like you’re older than me!”

 

 

While Chansung and Junho were quarreling, their yelling was interrupted by Wooyoung’s voice. “Guys, I’m hungry,” said Wooyoung with a pout and puppy eyes for better effect. “Oh oh, hyung, Channie and Nuneo will go and cook some chicken for you now, ok,” Minjun quickly pulled the two young boys to the kitchen while Taecyeon brought Wooyoung to the bathroom to help him wash his face and change his clothes into his pajama.

 

 

The five of them have a quiet dinner and Minjun was glad that Wooyoung is eating heartily because for the past few weeks, his Woobaby has been skipping his meal and it worries the rest of member. After their dinner, the members send Wooyoung to bed. “Ok Taecyeon, I want you to call that stupid Thai Prince. I have something to say to him,” whispered Minjun after Wooyoung had fall in his deep slumber. “I am way ahead of you man.”

 

 

Taecyeon is already calling Nichkhun, however, Nichkhun is not picking up. The giant groaned which causes the rest of the members look at him. “He is not picking up.” “How dare he ignore Wooyoung and us!!!” stomped Junho. “Shhhhhhhhhhh….” the member quickly covered Junho mouth as Wooyoung stirred his sleep. “Khunnie doesn’t care about me….” mumble Wooyoung in his sleep. Taecyeon, Minjun, Junho and Chansung quietly exit the room and closed the door.

 

 

“Give me your phone.” Taecyeon handed Minjun his phone. “Hello hyung, do you know when will Nichkhun be coming back to Korea?” asked Minjun. He had called the manager that was assigned to accompany Nichkhun throughout his stay at Taiwan. “Um, I think we will be coming back this weekend. Why?” asked the man curiously. “Good. Now listen this carefully hyung, Nichkhun has been ignoring our precious Wooyoung for nearly three weeks and Wooyoung is in a deep mess right now.”

 

 

Junho then snatch the phone from Minjun. “Hyung, the moment that bushy eyebrow jerk landed in Korea, I want you to bring that bushy eyebrow man straight home. Straight home. Understand?” emphasize Junho which to the manager ears sounds so threatening. “Bu..but Jinyoung hyung want to meet Nich…Nichkhun the moment he landed in Korea,” stuttered the guy. Before Junho can replied, Chansung snatch the phone.

 

 

“Hyung, that guy had done something wrong to our Youngie. Now you know how we care and protective about Wooyoung right?” The manager shivers when he heard Chansung creepy voice. “Y…yes.” “So, don’t worry about Jinyoung hyung. Just bring that guy in front of us and your job is done. Ok?” “Understand.” The phone change people again and this time he heard Taecyeon growling voice. The man is scared to the point of wanting to pee.

 

 

“Hyung, don’t say anything to Nichkhun. Just act normal and when the time comes, bring him to us,” said Taecyeon, using his deep voice. “Ye..yes.” “Good. Now, have a good night sleep hyung,” Taecyeon voice change into his cheerful voice before hanging up the phone. “Those guys are scary,” the manager was breathing heavily. He glance Nichkhun who was at the living room, practicing his lines. “I’m sorry, Khun.” Back in Korea, Taecyeon is satisfied that they got the manager into their plan. “Chansung, bring out my punching bag. I need to practice.”

 

 

*somewhere in Taiwan*

 

 

Nichkhun feels a cold shiver run through his body suddenly. “Burr…that cold.” NIchkhun threw his script away, feeling tired of memorizing his lines. He searched inside his bag looking for his phone. ‘1 missed call’. Nichkhun unlock his phone and found out that it was Taecyeon. “Humm…it’s already too late to call back.” Nichkhun just push the back button before opening his photo phone gallery. “Woo….” Nichkhun scrolled down the photo of his boyfriend.

 

 

There are thousands of Wooyoung’s photos in his photo. Some of them are photo with the two of them, while some is just Wooyoung alone. Nichkhun chuckled when he scroll to some photo where Wooyoung is posing funny. He then stumbled on a photo that Wooyoung took when both of them just woke up from sleep. Nichkhun is shirtless where Wooyoung is just wearing some white top. Their hairs were a mess but their smile with the beautiful morning sunlight and how Wooyoung snuggling close to his chest making it his favourite picture ever.

 

 

“Hmmm…I miss you cutie.” Nichkhun started to give Wooyoung a cold shoulder when the fight some weeks ago. He wanted to teach his rebellious boyfriend some lesson. He doesn’t like Wooyoung going out without informing him especially when he went out with someone Nichkhun doesn’t know. He was shocked when he saw the pictures that Wooyoung posted on his twitter few weeks ago. Wooyoung was out partying and judging by the picture, the also consume alcohol.

 

 

Nichkhun of all people knows that Wooyoung alcohol tolerance is very low. Just a few sips, his cutie is already on cloud nine. That’s what makes Nichkhun explode and he lashes it out to his boyfriend. Nichkhun ignores all Wooyoung calls and messages to punish his boyfriend. Wooyoung need to know how to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter