002

Holiday

They looked around Macys for a while and Henry found a few things he liked. After looking around for a while he looked over at Kelly and said, “Do you ever buy anything from here?” She looked at him in surprise and said, “Sometimes. The few things I’ve gotten from here are my wok, rice cooker and knives.” He looked at her surprised and said, “You a chef or something?”

 She laughed and said, “No, I just cook for myself or my family. My sister, niece and nephew really like when I cook Bulgogi.” He nodded his head and said, “You must be good then.” Kelly nodded and said, “I guess so.” They both laughed a little and then Henry said, “You’re not very comfortable in here are you?”

  She looked at him in surprise and said, “How’d you know?” He shrugged and said, “The look on your face is similar to me and the other members look becomes like when fans surround us.” She nodded and said, “I’m not good with crowds anymore.” He really wanted to ask her what she meant but he didn’t want to make her any more uncomfortable then she already was.

 After a few minutes he looked up and said, “What’s upstairs?” She looked up and gulped and said, “I-is it ok if we don’t go up there? It’s mostly kid’s clothes, ladies underwear, kitchen needs and furniture.” He nodded and said, “Ok, do they have any hat stores?” Kelly thought about it and said, “There is a Lids on the second floor not far from here.” He smiles and said, “Can we go there?” She nodded and took him to escalator. As they were going up the escalator Kelly squeezed the rail tight and didn’t look anywhere but straight ahead. Henry noticed but didn’t say anything. When they got to the second floor they headed to the exit.

Henry noticed that Kelly kept as far away from the railing as she possibly could. When they got to Lids Henry said, “Are you afraid of heights?” Kelly looked at him surprised and said, “Yeah well sort of. I don’t like going over bridges or being near a window high up. And I really don’t like going up escalators and I don’t like being near the railings. Other than that I’m ok.”  He nodded and said, “So you are ok then?”

 Kelly smiled and said, “Yeah I’m ok.” He sighed in relief and they headed inside. He looked around and found a few hats he liked. He looked at Kelly and decided to get a matching one for her. He then paid for his hats and said, “Hey Kelly?” She looked at him and said, “Yeah?” He handed her the hat and said, “Here’s a hat for you.”

 Kelly was confused but took it. Henry took out his matching hat and put it on his head and asked her to put hers on. She put it on and said, “You got us matching hats?” He grinned and said, “Yes I did. Let’s take a selca ok?” Kelly was still a little confused but did as he said. He took the picture and realized how pretty Kelly was. He then took her iPod and took a picture of them on it too.

 Kelly blushed at the picture and set it as her home and locked picture. Henry did the same then said, “Are you hungry?” Kelly blushed and said, “A little.” He nodded and said, “What’s around here to eat?” Kelly opened to answer when Henry said, “And don’t say any fast food places though.”

 Kelly was a little confused at that but said, “There is an Applebee’s, a Red Lobster and an Olive Garden near here.” Henry nodded and said, “Which one would you like to eat at?” Kelly thought about it and said, “Applebee’s” She thought ‘it’s the cheapest’. Henry nodded and said, “Let’s eat there then.” Henry thought ‘How should I ask her to be with me? I know I haven’t known her very long but what I’ve seen I really like’