003

Holiday

Kelly gave him directions to Applebee’s. They got out of the car and headed in. Soon they were sitting in a booth looking over the menu. Henry was a little nervous since he had only known Kelly for a few hours but he really liked her and didn’t want the opportunity to pass him by since he would have to go back to Seoul soon.

 

 Kelly was a little nervous for one she’s never been out with a guy alone that wasn’t family before. The other reason being she was sitting in front of the Henry Lau a seriously talented musician. She looked at the menu and decided to get her usual cheap meal a bacon cheddar burger and fries. She looked up and Henry and said, “Have you figure out what you want to order?” He said, “Yeah this Shrimp N’ Parmesan Sirloin looks really good.”  Kelly smiled and said, “It’s really good with the mashed potatoes.”

 He nodded and said, “That’s what I’ll get then. What about you?” She looked down and said, “I think I’ll get bacon cheddar burger and fries.”  He looked at it and seen it was cheap and said, “You know you don’t have to get the cheapest meal on the menu.” She shrugged and said, “It sounds good to me, besides I’ll get a Dr. Pepper to drink.” She smiled at him and the waitress came up and took their orders.

 After the waitress left Henry looked at her and said, “I don’t mean to be rude and noisy but can I ask you something?” She looked at him confused and said, “Sure you can.” He sighed in relief and said, “Do you have a boyfriend?” She looked at him in surprise and said, “No I don’t. If you want an honest answer then I can honestly say I’ve never even had one but why are you asking?” He was really happy with her answer and said, “Well to be honest I know I haven’t known you but for a few hours but I really like you. You’re really different from most girls I meet.” She blushed at that and he continued and said, “I know I won’t be here for long but I didn’t want to miss my chance to be with you before I leave.”

  She had never been in this kind of situation so she didn’t know how to respond to him. He took her hand and said, “I’m not saying that this is a short term thing because I can see myself falling for you so please give me a chance and we can work our way from here ok?” She took a deep breath and said, “Ok I’ll give this a chance and I really like you too.” He gave her a big smile and said “Thank you for giving me a chance.” She smiled back and soon their food arrived and they ate their food happily.

 After they ate he paid for their food and went to his car. They got in and fastened their seatbelts. He looked over to her and said, “You should call your family and let them know you are out so they won’t get worried.” She scratched her head a little bit and said, “I uh don’t have a phone.” He looked at her surprised and said, “Really?” She nodded and said, “I have an iPod that when I have Wi-Fi I can contact family but no phone.” He nodded his head and seen a phone store and said, “Since we are dating now you need a phone so I can contact you.” She was surprised and said, “No Henry you don’t have to do that.”

 He shook his finger at her and said, “It’s settled you need a phone so I am getting you a phone.” They headed into the phone store and he headed straight for the android phones. Kelly sighed and said, “You don’t need to get me an expensive phone.” He looked at her and said, “I’m getting you a phone to match mine.” He then got her an IPhone and got it and put his contact information in it and took a picture for the contact ID. He handed it to her and said, “There you have a phone now why don’t you call someone and let them know you’re out and won’t be back for a few more hours.” She nodded and texted her sister saying ‘It’s Kelly I am out right now and won’t be back for a while.’

(pic he took for contact picture)

 They got back into his car and he said, “Why don’t we go watch a movie as our first date?” She smiled and blushed when her phone started ringing. She looked at it and seen it was her sister calling. She looked up at Henry and said, “It’s my sister calling.” He nodded and said, “You should answer it.”

 

 

I'm so sorry for not updating much lately I've had a lot going  on lately but im hopefully back and i will try to update again soon. i hope you enjoyed it and warning drama will be coming in next chapter from kelly's family mostly her sister