Find Me

Between Two Realms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What do you do when something's bad for you but you still can't let go?

Growls traveled through the room ,the sounds of cracking bones and jests of encouragement following soon after. It didn't take long for a considerable amount of bodies to hit the floor, crimson pooling swiftly on the canvas underneath them. One would think that in a realm where violence, bloodlust and obscenities roamed at all hours would persist to become dull. Naive thoughts clearly

The demon realm is simply a demented form of the human's. The search for power, the nonsensical killing, it is all the same. Unfortunately for the demons they did not have the luxury of an afterlife. Although it was delayed death is death and if that didn't bore you at some point insanity has certainly dominated your head

Warm fingertips roamed over Jessica's skin but still the girl refused to pull her bored gaze from the blood bath at hand. Hyuna pouted, attempting to purr seductive nothings into the latter's ear, oblivious to the turmoil boiling inside the blonde demoness.

Heavy eyelids covered newly tinted crimson irises, the owner's jaw clenching for an unknown motive. The bloodbath ceased, the surrounding demons could tell that something was about to occur. Those very demons although not being the sharpest tools in the shed evacuated quickly, leaving the unfortunate Hyuna to deal with the seemingly hellbount Jessica.

"Jessica..?" Hyuna reached out to grasp her arm only to be knocked over by the sheer force of an infuriated demoness. She could only gasp in fear as the blonde proceeded to destroy a good part of the dark dimension. What could've possibly drove the normally cold and calculating woman on edge?

"AH!" Jessica shrieked, falling back on the ground she could feel a paralyzing pain travel through her light frame. Realization crossed Hyuna's eyes when she noticed the shimmering silver mark crawling from her chest, making it's way to the frail neck. 

Without a moment's hesitation the demoness' lover pressed her slender digits on the silver colored wound, wincing a little as she felt the strong magic come off from it. Jessica's growls of pain lightened, breath steadily going back to normal with each reduction the mark did. She raised her hand toward her chest, still feeling the last intervals of torture taking their last tolls.

"Why..." The blonde demon mumbled again, running her hands through her previously messy hair, a desperate attempt to maintain her image prior to her odd tantrum. 

"I see you've had your first experience with the higher realm" Jessica turned her head toward Hyuna, said girl bearing an unreadable expression. A sigh escaped her lips while observing the blonde demoness get back to her feet.

" I don't understand.." A white scar beamed mockingly,sketched precisely right over the blonde's finely crafted collarbones.Jessica traced her pale fingertips over the mark.

" Simple, I don't know why or what you were trying to do in the human realm but you clearly got back lashed by what ever magic was there at the moment " Hyuna spoke slowly and carefully, making sure that it sunk into the blonde's mind. It effectively it did, causing a slight annoyance nonetheless yet reaching it's point.

"I should've known better than to have trust Kyuhyun" Jessica groaned as she sunk into the comfort of her dark throne. 

" Consider yourself lucky my dear, you placed your spirit out there"  A skeptic brow was raised at the taller demon

"So?" Jessica answered, not in the mood to be nagged

" Suppose an angel were there, you wouldn't have had any way to defend yourself" Hyuna finally snapped, staring intently at Jessica, noticing that the girl had suddenly frozen. 

A brief pause conquered the room, the demon's realm for just a short instance resembling something along the lines of the human's.

" Leave" The cold tensed voice finally broke the silence

Hyuna's mouth opened to utter a word of protest but decided to go against it. She'd done enough for one day.In less than what it would've taken to protest she left the demoness' presence.

Unknown to her the blonde woman wasn't quite as naive as her earlier performance showed her to be. Sure she had gotten hurt but not because she wasn't aware of what she was doing.

No, the human girl had simply called out to her like a mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter