Of Angels And Demons

Between Two Realms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Red, Purple, orange and yellow ; No, Sooyoung wasn't painting or anything like it. Her dark eyes seemed to follow an object invisible towards the mayority. Insanity, most would claim after observing her soft gaze however little did they know was that what she was observing was very much real. Just invisible to the less fortunate beings but clearly not a figment of the girl's imagination.

Just what was she seeing? Lights, all kinds of them with a variety of lights of all shapes (usually polygon like) and colors. Right now those 4 colors where just the ones she was observing as she sat on her bed; the fluorescent lights making a stark contrast against the pitch black walls of the room. 

A small smile appears on Sooyoung's features, the lights never failed to amuse her. She almost enjoyed watching them as much as she did eating. Out of random motions Sooyoung flicked her wrist, an amused expression suddenly appearing on her face as she watched a few lights change locations. The smile on her face grew slightly and she kept swishing her hand around experimentally, entertained by the rapid moving lights until a sudden revelation came to her.

Apparently some of the lights edges seemed to match up perfectly with the other's, moving her hand around strategically she joined a few of them together. To her surprise the lights upon being joined merged and became another color, continuing Sooyoung kept shifting them around until they remaining ones just formed one big patch.

Dark eyes widening suddenly in shock as the light became a crimson hue. Curiously Sooyoung neared to it, eyes narrowing down as a few ripples began to sketch themselves on the surface. Out of nowhere a pair of hands lunged out of the light and latched themselves roughly on Sooyoung's shoulders.

" Yah!" Sooyoung cried out but almost immediately silenced herself when saw the hands' owner step out of the light. Out came a deadly beautiful woman, smirking at the tall girl who had fallen back onto her bed. There was something about this woman that just screamed out dangerous, but it was that very thing that made her so alluring.

"Wh-Who are you?!" Sooyoung yelled at the woman, fear shooting through her veins. The woman didn't respond, just took a step closer. The tall girl's head snapped in all directions, trying to find a way to escape this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter