Shy girl

Teachings To Be A Girl

Naomi's POV: "Naomi!" A voice called out loudy from downstaires. I jumped and took out my headphones that had music blaring from them. I groaned and stretched my arms over my head. I swung my feet over the side of my bed and dug my toes into the soft tan carpet. I made my way across my neat and organized room. I glanced at my posters of my biases. I turned the corner and walked down staires quickly. I hesitated as I heard more voices coming from downstaires. Who's all here? I stopped at the foot of our wooden steps. My brother was leaning against the white wall near the front of the door. His friends were standing side by side and smiling hugely at him. Ricky looked up suddenly and smiled at me. "Hi, Naomi." He said cheerfully. He waved and flashed his bright smile that kills most girls. My only reply was a small sheepish wave. Niel beckoned everyone in our huge living room and there voices seemed to echo all around the house. "Naomi, you shouldn't be so shy around them." A deep voice said from behind me. I squealed and jumped and spun around. A man with blonde-gray hair and chubby face and bright blue eyes stared at me. "I know, but-" I began softly but he held a hand up in front of my face for silence. "You need to open up and stop being so quiet." He said before shaking his head. I looked down at my mismatched soaks and sighed. "Yes sir." I mumbled flatly. He gave a curt nod and walked in the living room. TeenTop was sparwled out on the floor while laughing at Chungjo's impression of L.Joe. I sighed and sat down. 

                    "Hey Naomi! Help hold Niel down." Chunji said grabbing Niel's arms, pinning him down. They ignored his protest as they began to tickle him. C.A.P beckoned me over to join in on the fun, but I just slowly looked away and focused my attention on the TV. I felt my heart pound against my chest as Ricky sat next to me. "What's wrong?" He asked softly. I looked away and shook my head to let him know nothings ok. I just don't know what to say to people....They will just push me away. I just don't say anything to anyone to spare myself the pain of loosing someone. Ricky akwardly looked away and made a face in confusion. "Niel, I don't think your sister likes us still." L.Joe said softly while glancing over at me. Niel surpressed a sigh and crawled on his hands and knees over to me.  I swear, sometimes...He's so retarted. "What's wrong, Naomi?" He asked softly. I looked at him to only see understanding and concern. Niel is a great brother, and I know I can tell him anything. "Nothing." I said softly. He flipped his dark brown bangs out of his face and wrapped his arms around me. "She spoke!" Ricky said pointing at me childishly. "Something you need to do less." C.A.P mumbled looking down at the talkitive maknae. Everyone laughed at Ricky's expression. "Why don't you talk to Ricky at least. I know your secret about him." Niel whispered in my ear, making me shudder. I looked at him wide eyed. "What?" I asked in astonishment. He raised a eyebrow and smiled a bright smile. "I heard my name." Ricky said poking his head over Niel's shoulder. 

                      I glared a warning glare at Niel. His only reply to Ricky was a gentle shove towards me. "She-" Niel began but I tackled him, making him fall on the ground on his back. "Don't you dare." I said through clenched teeth. Ricky leaned in towards Niel and angled his ear at him. "What did she say?" He asked in amusement. "She really likes you." Niel whispered and I felt my face turn three shades of red. Ricky's expression changed and his light brown eyes stretched wide. "She...likes me?" He asked softly. I squealed and stood up quickly and I let my dark brown bangs hang in front of my face. I'm so retarted...."Wait." Ricky said from behind me but I ignored him. I jumped as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned around and faced and felt my face turn three shades of red. "I like you to, Naomi." He said smiling his bright smile at me. I gave a small barely visible smile and I went wide eyed as he pulled me in towards him. I squealed as I lost my footing, making me stumble away. I tried grabbing onto something, but it was to late. My feet flew up from underneath me and I landed with a loud thud on the ground. The world seemed to spin around me and I let out a low groan. "Is she ok?" L.Joe asked and i opened my eyes slowly. Everyone was leaning over me except Ricky. "God...My d-" Ricky groaned but Niel shushed him. "My father is in the house." He muttered. I stood up shakily and looked at Ricky. He had his hands between his legs and his face was twisted in pain. "God girl, kick me hard enough...." 

                      It must have happened when I flew backwards...Afterall, my feet did fly up. "I-I'm sorry..." I stammered before looking down guiltily. Ricky sighed and stumbled over to me. "It's ok." He said even though his voice was filled with pain. The rest of Teentop was laughing and pointing at me and Ricky. I slowly sat down and winced at my aching . God...I landed hard on the ground. "Niel, come here." My fathers voice said softly. The rest of Teentop pointed at him childishly and whispered stuff to him as he walked off. His only reply was sticking his tongue out at them and rolling his eyes. I watched him walk off and the other memembers leaned in towards the wall that lead to the kitchen on the other side. I know it's not good to listen on someones conversation...I stood up and strolled over to them innocently. "I wouldn't have thought that you would want to, to." Chungjo teased smiling at me. I smiled and he scooted over, allowing me to press my ear against the white wall. "Yes?" Niel asked gentle. My dad cleared his throat and I narrowed my eyes in deep concentration to listen. "I'm worried about your sister. Are you sure it's ok for her to be...so to herself?" He asked my brother worriedly. Niel was quiet for a moment and I began to think he walked off. "Well...If she chooses to be by herself, we can't force her to socialize." He mumbled to our dad softly. "Well, I have some friends of mine that should help her open up." He said suddenly cheerfully. I raised a eyebrow and we all exchanged weird glances.

                              Niel's POV: I raised a eyebrow at my dad and crossed my arms across my chest. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked softly. His only response was holding up his hand for silence. He paced back and forth in front of me and I could hear the faint ringing of the phone. "Hello?" A voice asked suddenly. We both exchanged nervous looks and I beckoned for my dad to say something. "H-Hello. It's Mr. Yagami." My dad stammered before running his fingers through his blonde hair. "Oh. Hello, sir. Do you need something?" The person asked sounding nervous and excited. My dad cleared his throat and I stood on my tippy toes to hear what the person on the other end was saying. "Yes. I understand that you and your group are trying to become famous. I'm willing to help you out." He said steadily. I stared at him in confusion. "I thought this was for Naomi." I hissed and he held his hand up in front of my face to silence me. "Y-Yes sir. It's our dream." The person said happily. "I will help, if you help me out first." My dad doing hand motions as he talked. I have a weird feeling about this. The other person was quiet for a moment. "Anything, sir." The person replied finally. "Come over to my house. I want you and your group to meet my daughter. Have her open up and make her be herself. If you do that, I will help you become famous." My dad explained. What?! I tugged on my dad's sleeve and he rolled his eyes at me. "Seriously? What if she finds out the truth?" I said struggling to keep my voice low. He sighed and smiled. 

                           "Ok, see you later." The person said before hanging up. My dad smiled triumphantly and slowly faced me. "Seriously, dad? What if Naomi finds out?" I said softly. I looked at the wall that led the the living room. I know they were listening in on us....But they luckily left before we made that phone call. I wonder what would happen if they stayed pressed up against the wall. I sighed and walked back in the living room. Everyone was leaning over L.Joe who had his phone out. "See? This is were he fell." He said before rewinding a video. I walked over to them and leaned over L.Joe's shoulder. In the video, I slipped off the stage and fell. Naomi giggled loudly and glanced at me, her light blue eyes filled with micheviousness. "Oh be quiet. Like you guys never fell of the stage before." I said defensively. Everyone was laughing at me now, while saying mean comments. "You didn't just fall, Niel. You face planted." Ricky said before exploding itno laughter. Naomi nodded and smiled brightly at me, making me smile to. There is her smile, I'm happy to see her smile. I might be famous, but her smile is better then any famous person I know. I jumped as there was knocking on the door suddenly. Everyone froze and sat there in silence. "It's ok guys, don't all get up at once." I said rolling my eyes and finally forced myself to walk towards the door. I walked  over and opened it up slowly. A group of cute looking boys were all huddled together. The one in front was in the motion to knock once more. "Hello. Can we come in?" He asked.

                  I looked him up and down and gave a half smile. Wow....He's fine. "Yeah." I said checking him out as he walked inside. The others gave sheepish smiles as they pushed their way past me. Our dad walked in the living room and froze when he saw the group of cute looking boys. The rest of my group snickered and looked the boys up and down while mumbling to each other. "Their wannabe's." C.A.P mumbled as I strutted over to them. I rolled my eyes as the others joined in with their comments. "Come on guys, their cute." I said looking at the one that had his hat on side ways, letting his flippy black hair fall in his face. Naomi seemed frozen solid as she stared at the cute boys. Wow, she must agree. Iv'e never seen her like that. "Naomi, what's wrong?" I whispered in her ear making her jump. She looked at me with excitment and happiness burning in her light blue eyes. "It's my biases." She said her voice louder then usual. Our father rested his hand on the one that was wearing a hat. "Boys, this is my daughter Naomi." He declared his deep voice booming around the house as it echoed. The cute boys smiled and waved cutely. Naomi's pale cheeks turned pink but her shyness seemed to over take her as she waved sheepishly. "I'm Baro." The one with the hat on side ways said cheerfully. Naomi smiled and blushed heavily as he grabbed her hand. I watched them all carefully as they introduced themselves. "I'm Niel." I said once everyone was done introducing themselves. They all waved and smiled. 

                      "Hey! It's L.Joe!" Baro said happily. We all watched him jog over to L.Joe. L.Joe raised a eyebrow at Baro and I chuckled. "Your my idol, dude." Baro said before getting down on both knees and bowing. I looked over at Naomi who gave a small short giggle. "Why don't you do that, Niel?" L.Joe asked sarcastically. I opened my mouth to object but gave him a scolding look. "Mr.Yagami, you didn't tell us how pretty she was." Jung Kook said as he looked at Naomi. Baro skipped over and wrapped his arm around Naomi's shoulder. "Me and her are homies." He declared loudly. I smiled and slowly crossed my arms in amusement as they all began to fight over her. "What happened to me?" Ricky asked sadly as he stared at Naomi who was surrounded by the boys. "Your old news, Ricky." I joked as I gentle shoved him. I'm glad these guys will helo Naomi cheer up. It would be nice seeing her open up to everyone.  "We should all do something." Alexander said looking at all of us, boredom clouding his face. We all exchanged weird looks with each other. "Like what?" Me and Naomi both asked at the same time. "How about...Karaoke?" Yoseob said snapping his fingers together suddenly. We all were quiet and I flipped my bangs and strutted towards Baro. "I'd sing for you." I said all hotly. Baro stared at me wide eyed, and he slowly ducked beside Naomi. "I will make her go all kungfu on you." He said as he made her lift up her hands. She giggled as she stared at Baro. "I'm a awesome singer." I said proudly. "I am to!" 

                              Naomi's POV: Wow...I'm surprised my dad allowed them to come over. Niel was flirting with Baro, what seemed to be becoming a normal thing. "Are you ok?" J-Hyo's voice from behind me made me jump with surprise. I turned around to face him and the automatic heat from my waves returned. "Yeah." I replied softly. He chuckled and grabbed my wrist, pulling me after him. Baro was twirling a picrophone in his hand. "Baro, you at singing." Alexander said raising a eyebrow at him. Baro flashed a bubbly and carefree smile. "I'm awesome at singing." He said confidently. I blushed as he gave me a wink. "He ." Jung Kook whispered in my ear. I nodded in agreement making him chuckle. "You sure are quiet." Jung Kook said tilting his head at me curiously. I nodded slowly and shrugged. "Don't be afraid to talk to me. I don't bite." He said softly. I gave him one of my small smiles and nodded. I know he doesn't, but I just don't know what to say to people. I watched them all goof around as they began to sing. I winced and closed on eye as Baro's horrible singing began. "Boo! Get off the stage!" J-Hyo yelled before gentle throwing his hat at him. I giggled as Baro skipped around as he sang, not carring. Niel raised a eyebrow as he glanced at him. "Niel's dominating him." Yoseob said on my other side as he began to eat some pocky. I nodded. I blushed as Baro gentle grabbed my hand. "Sing with me." He said in the microphone making it echo around the living room. I backed away slowly. 

                          "I-I don't sing." I stammered nervously. Baro titled his head at me and grabbed my hand once more. "It's ok. This is just for fun." He said happily. He handed me the microphone and I was aware of everyones eyes burning into my back. I gulped nervously and flipped my dark brown bangs out of my face. I looked up at the tv screen at the words that wizzed by. I softly began to sing and I glanced in the direction the other boys were. They were all listening in awe, while leaning against each other. Why are they staring at me like that? Niel smiled at me as he sang and winked at me. Niel always told me before that I'm awesome at singing. I never singing in front of people though. Once the song was over, Baro and the others surrounded me. "Wow, were did you learn to sing like that?" Jung Kook asked flashing a bright smile at me. I shrugged innocently and handed Baro the microphone sheepishly. He was staring at me with a tiny grin on his face. "What?" I squeaked feeling the old heat return to my face once more. "Your super good at singing." He mumbled softly to himself. "I always wondered what I'd be like if I became famous." I mumbled without thinking. They all stared at me and shock and surprise clouded their faces for a moment. "How about we give you a make over?" Yoseob said grabbing my hands. I opened my mouth to object, but he pulled  me after him quickly. "Come on, I'll make you gourgeous." He said looking over his shoulder at me. I sighed heavily and let him pull me after him.

                            Once we were in my room, he sat me down on my bed. "I don't like makeup." I objected softly. He sat down the container of different kinds of make up brands. "You'll look beautiful." He said confidently. I scrunched up my fist as he put blush on me. "You guys have to do something for me to then." I said narrowing my eyes at them. All the boys stared at me curiously, except Niel, who ducked behind Chunji. "You have to dress up as girls to." I said softly. I gave a evil grin as their jaws dropped. "Seriously? That's not fair...." J-Hyo pouted crossing his arms. Baro raised a eyebrow and gave a tiny smile. "I'd be a pretty girl." He said before puting his hands on his hips and poking his out. I giggled and looked back at Yoseob who was concentrated. "Ok, that should be it." He said before gentle pushing me on my feet. I stood up and sighed heavily. I blushed as all the boys stared at me in amazement. "I'm surprised she didn't attack you." Niel mumbled softly. I gave my brother a annoyed glare and clapped my hands together. "Our turn?" Jung Kook asked flatly. My only reply was a happy nod. They all groaned in protested and began to complain. "Come here, gourgeous." Niel said grabbing Baro's arm. I smiled hugely as I watched the cute boys transform into girls. The boys slowly stood up and faced me and I covered my mouth in astonishment. "Gosh..." C.A.P complained looking down at his pink firly dress. I giggled and Baro strutted towards me. "Hey there. Tell me I'm pretty." He said in a girly voice. 

                           Jung Kook flicked his wrist prepply and held it in front of Baro's face. "Your ugly. I'm the gourgeous one here." He said preppily. I laughed as they both began to argue. "Boys, would you like-" My dad's voice sounded from the entrance to my room. We all froze and turned around quickly to face my father. My dad went wide eyed as he saw the boys. "What....Are you guys doing?" He asked softly. I smiled innocently and Baro strutted over to him. "I'm a pretty girl." He said softly. My dad ran his fingers through his dirty blonde hair. "Ok then..." He mumbled while shaking his head. "Dinners done." He said softly before turning around. The boys smiled and ran down staires while pushing and shoving each other. I slowly followed them downstaires while looking down at my bright blue converses. "Are you ok?" Alexander asked concernedly. I jumped and nodded reassuringly. All the boys were already down staires, at our huge long table. "Naomi! Sit beside me!" Baro yelled waving his hand over his head. I felt a small smile spread across my lips and I walked over to him. I sat in the wooden seat and fidgeted uneasily. There's never really this many people in our house....It's different. My dad put a huge thing of pizza in the middle of the table. Everyone's eyes seemed to stretch wide at the mouth watering sight. "Why thank you..." J-Hyo said reaching out for a slice of pizza. I listened to everyone talk softly as they smiled and laughed at each other. I nibbled on my pizza in deep thought, blocking everyone else out. I sighed.

                                   Niel's POV: "She seems so nervous." Ricky whispered in my ear. I glanced up at Naomi. She was nibbling pizza slowly, her eyes not focused on anything. I chuckled and shook my head. "She's just thinking." I said before taking a huge bite of my pizza. My mouth seemed to water at the stringy cheese that melted in my mouth. "You know, Naomi is super good at singing." Yoseob commented as he his lips. Our dad looked up quickly and glanced at Naomi. She jumped and blinked a couple times, and looked around at everyone who was staring at her. "What?" She whispered softly. "Well, I know she admires you guys." Our dad said flashing a bright smile at the boys. They smiled brightly and chuckled at Naomi who ducked down in her seat. "Who's her favorite?" Baro asked curiously. Jung Kook rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around her shoulder softly. "Me of course." He said confidently. Ricky snickered and looked down at his pizza as if he suddenly lost his appetite. "Actually...I really like Baro the most."  Naomi squeaked. I smiled at  her. It seems like she's really trying to open up alot more with everyone. I hope she does, because she's a super sweet girl. "I knew it." Baro said before giving a triumphant smile. I huffed and shooked my head. "You know, you should have her sing more often." Alexander said sweetly to our dad. Our dad coughed loudly and wiped his face were soda splattered all over his face. "I'll have to think about it." He said after he stopped coughing. Wow....