Chapter 4: We are One, We are Exo!

Ssandara Park and the 12 Giants
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chanyeol stopped 3 steps ahead of his friends before he called out all of their attentions. A loud deep voice ecoed through out the room that makes the other guys looked behind them. The 11 boys stoop immobile and shock when they saw chanyeol assisting a girl in his arms.

"Yo, Kris hyung.. Suho hyung I need to talk to you for a minute. Are you free?" Chenyeol asked as he assist Dara in his arms. The two boy stood up and started walking near chanyeol and dara. 

"What.. who is she?" Suho asked, shock and confusion is still visible in his face. Chanyeol furrowed and replied.

"Uhm.. Hyung, You see I was walking in the dark hallway when I bumped her. She was crying and asking for help so I thought bringing her here would solve her problem." Chanyeol explained still eyeing Dara who's trembling really hard.

"So who is she?" Kris repeated what Suho asked. 

"Uhm.. Miss what's your name?" chanyeol asked Dara which kris facepalmed himself and Suho chuckled in amusement.

"My... my name is.. Sandara.. Sandara Park." Dara told them her real name. 

"Oh.. Hyungs her name was Sandara." Chanyeol beamed at the two older guys and show his creepy smile to them.

"Why are you here Ms. Park?" Kris calmly spoke.

"I... I was lost and I don't know where I live." Dara replied to kris tiredly.

Kris and Suho faced each other for they're not believing in what Sandara's replied.

"How? I mean... Why didn't you know where you live?" Suho interogate sandara.

"I was locked up in our house, I was forbidden to go outside. It's my first time here." She replied to Suho. 

"Hyung! Who is she?!" The younger ones shouted in the back, intrigued. Sehun the youngest ran towards Kris, Chanyeol Suho and Dara.

"Hyung Oh my Gosh! She's trembling!" Sehun exclaimed and on cue the others started running towards the oldests.

"Gosh Hyung! She's going to die!" Kai blurted out. Lay who was beside Kai smack his head for blurting out nonsense.

"I'm sorry, Chanyeol-ssi, Can I sleep for a while?" Dara weakly said and doze off in Chanyeol's arms. Chanyeol was shock and so as the others when Dara doze off as her fragile body suddenly falls in his grasp.

Kris who's the first one who broke in his trance catch Dara's falling body. "That was fast," Xiumin commented.

"Gege, Let's brought her to our house." Tao the second to the youngest suggested, The others nodded in response.

Kris, chanyeol and suho took a last glance at you before heading to their van and drove to their house.

[3rd person's POV]

Kris carried  the sleeping girl towards our house.they all watched how he easily carried the sleeping girl, It's as if he's only carrying a mannequin. Xiumin, Tao and Lay arranged  xiumin's room because it's the mose cleanest room in this house. Baekhyun, D.O and Sehun walked in volunteered in making food for Dara once she woke up. 

Tao ran to kris telling that he can put Dara in Xiumin's room. Kris did what Tao told him, He placed Dara carefully onto the bed at tuck her inside the blanket. After tucking Dara in bed, He walked out and closed the door. 

The twelve of them gathered in their big living room, Some where sitting on the sofa, some where sitting in the carpet and some where standing. 

"Okay let's start our discussion." Suho the Exo-K leader spoke which earned a nod from Kris, the leader of Exo-M.

"Her name is Sandara Park." Kai butted in.

"Babo! Of course we knew that! We heard her say her name" Chen said half-shouting. 

"Shh, Stop shouting, she's sleeping you know." Lay the gentle one spoke hushing the two members.

"What should we do? She's a girl and obviously we're boys." Baekhyun said.

"We'll sort that out later. For the mean time let's wait for her to woke up and ask everything we need t

Please log in to read the full chapter