Chapter 5: Life of being a Commoner

Ssandara Park and the 12 Giants
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dara walked outside xiumin and Lay's shared room only wearing a wife beater big sweater and a boxer short. It's been 7 days since they let Dara stay on their house, and still borrowing Luhan's or Lay's clothes. Everytime Dara walks all around the house, the boys looks uneasy. They still can't believe that there's a girl living with them. 

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!" Chen shouted

"I can't do this anymore!!!!!" Chanyeol shouted too.

"Uwaaaaaaaaaaa!! Hyung my eyes!!!" Sehun dramatically exclaimed acting as if he was getting blind.

Suho ran towards the three people who's shouting endlessly. "Waa.. what.. OH MY asdasdaksjdahda! My eyes!!" Suho exclaimed too and cover his eyes using his hands. 

"What happend? You guys okay?" Dara asked innocently, and confused to their actions.

"Dara, Who lend you those clothes?" Suho asked still covering his eyes. 

"Uhm.. Lay" Dara replied

"Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay hyung/ Yixing!!!!" The four of them shouted lay's name and Lay came out running confused to what he did.

"What? Is there a fire? Where! where?!" Lay panickedly asked as he turned his head from left to right.

"What is the commotion all about?" Kris, who woked up angrily asked because of the noises the 5 boys made. 

"Hyung! Hyung! Look what did Lay hyung did to Dara!" Sehun, Chanyeol and Chen ran and hide behind kris's back and look to the figure the three of them pointed. He saw what Dara's wearing and he cursed under hi breathe. Kris pinched the bridge of his nose before speaking again in a calm manner.

"I think it's best if we bought her clothes." Kris suggested.

"Oh! You don't have to do that.. I mean please don't use your money on me." Dara said disapprovingly. 

"No." Kris disagreed to her. "We will be going to the mall." Kris trailed off with finality.

The other boys who's in their respective rooms bolted to where kris and the others are after hearing the word "Mall" and chuckles at what they saw. Chanyeol, Sehun and Chen was hiding behind kris's back hands covering their eyes while Suho standing in the middle of the living room hands covering his eyes too.

"Oh, Dara-ah.. You looked so y." Xiumin said jokingly.

"Dara-ah, Xiumin hyung is right. You looked....HOT!" Baekhyun said half-shouted. The others giggles when they saw how red the four poor people ears are. 

"Stop the teasing, Luhan lend your sweat pants to Dara." Kris commanded Luhan and he complied. 

"Hyung! We wanna go to the mall too!!" The others exclaimed wanting to go to the mall together when Dara walked out changing her clothes.

"No, We'll catch attention if we all go together. I'm only taking 3 members to acompany us, you know how risky for us to be seen with a girl." He said.

"Waaaa!! Then, let's decide who's going." D.O said. "I'll go get some papers okay? Wait here." He said. 

"Hyung, Can you please get me a bubble tea if I didn't get choosen?" Sehun asked with puppy eyes.

"Arraso" Kris agreed then D.O came back with a piece of paper and a pen in his hand. 

D.O sat on the couch and starting to write X and O in the pieces of papers he got and rolled them. "Choose only one, there were 3 O's and the rest is X. Don't cheat!" D.O said as he pass the fiss bowl containing the rolled pieces of papers. One by one they pick and pass the bowl. In a matter of minute they all got their choosen paper.

"Okay, Don't complain about the result, Let's open the papers." D.O said and they all opened the rolled paper. Some growled with annoyance while som

Please log in to read the full chapter