Introducing... My 'Annoying' Brothers!

EXO's Little Sister

It was Saturday morning when Jaebin woke up with a happy mood. Putting the covers aside, she jumped off her bed with a loud thud. She smelled the sweet sweet freedom until she heard a scream outside.

 
Her mood was then dropped and replaced with a groggy mood. She let out a groan, jumped back into her bed and tried to go back to sleep but someone was already banging on her locked door.
 
"Min Jaebin! Wake up~ Time to eat breakfast," Chanyeol shouted against the door.
 
Jaebin started to hesitate whether she's going to eat since she really loves food but stay in her room since she didn't want to be bothered by her 'loud & annoying' big brothers.
 
"Jaebinnie?" Chanyeol called.
 
Footsteps were heard nearing her door.
 
"Is she still sleeping?" Chen asked Chanyeol.
 
"I don't think so. I heard two thuds from inside," the deep-voiced male replied and another voice yelled out.
 
"I heard it too!" Jaebin noticed it was Luhan.
 
"I think she farted," even though Kai said it in a calm voice, Jaebin still heard it, making her blood boil already so early in the morning.
 
A familiar sound of laughter followed after Kai's disturbing joke, "TWICE?!" Sehun yelled.
 
As if on cue, Jaebin's room door slammed open which startled almost everyone. Chanyeol let out a small scream and clung onto Chen who stood next to him in front of her room. Jaebin's eyes glared through every boy's head in her vision, which were Chanyeol, Chen, Sehun, Kai, Xiumin, Luhan. The other members were either still sleeping, in the bathroom or in the kitchen.
 
"I heard that," she muttered, eyes now glaring espcially at the two male maknaes. Kai tried to smile innocently but Jaebin only rolled her eyes at him. Sehun, however, just looked at her with a poker face.
 
A sound of a creak from their bathroom was heard and they all turned their heads to see Lay only with a towel wrapped around below his waist and so everyone had to see his abs, including Jaebin. She immediately looked away, her annoyed expression not leaving her face though a tint of pink colored her cheeks.
 
"Gosh, Yixing! Next time bring a lot of towels to cover your everything!" Jaebin let out a sigh & walked away from the boys who ended up laughing at Jaebin's flustered face.
 
"erted Jae," Sehun uttered as she passed by, but before she could go any further, she gave him a slap on the back, "OW! MIN JAEBIN!" he screeched.
 
Jongin tried to catch his breath, "Nice one, Lay hyung,"
 
Lay blinked innocently, a little confused. 
 
Chen walked towards him and put a hand on his bare shoulder, "I think you made her morning," he teased before walking pass him to the bathroom for his turn, ignoring the shouts of the two eldest, the creep-faced giant & the two maknaes.
 
"HEY!"
 
"Chen hyung, I was supposed to be after Lay hyung!"
 
"KIM JONGDAE, OPEN THE DOOR!"
 
"Hyung! I need to shower already!"
 
Soon, Lay realized they were talking about him & so he also blushed but felt relieved when Jaebin left.
 
Rolling her eyes while hearing the arguments from her brothers in the main room, Jaebin entered the kitchen and saw Kyungsoo & Baekhyun cooking dinner with the help of Tao & Suho. Kris was sitting on one of the dining chairs, typing away in his phone. Jaebin continued to walk towards the four males cooking, peeking over Suho's shoulder. She was 11 cm shorter than him so she can still see a little. 
 
Feeling her presence behind him, Suho turned around and met faces with his beloved little sister and immediately flashed her a smile, "Oh good morning, princess,"
 
Jaebin stepped back so they can have more space in between, "Please don't call me that if you want me to continue respecting you," she said it jokingly but her voice was serious.
 
Nevertheless, Suho laughed it off and nodded, "Sorry. You hungry already?" he took some plates from the cupboard.
 
Jaebin nodded and was about to say something when a hand ruffled her already-messy hair.
 
"Morning, Jaebinnie," Tao flashed her a small but sweet smile and Jaebin just had to return it. Amongst all the members, she was least annoyed with Tao.
 
"Morning, gege,"
 
Another hand touched her hair and she immediately recognized them considering the long, slender fingers.
 
"Ew, your hair is greasy. Go take a bath, will you?" Baekhyun's naggy voice rang in her ear, making her calming mood fade away.
 
She turned to him and rolled her eyes, "The other six idiots are still fighting over the bathroom. I'll wash up later, okay?"
 
Baekhyun shrugged and went back to cooking. Kyungsoo turned and poked her side, "Hi Jaebin. Nice morning, eh?"
 
Jaebin blinked at him before she shrugged, "It should be," she muttered.
 
"Go help Tao & Kris hyung set out the plates," he commanded after a small smile.
 
Jaebin nodded and turned, trying to reach for the cupboard but gave up and cursed to herself for being so short.
 
Behind her, a chuckle was heard and she turned around to see it came from Tao. He reached for the bowls and utensils and handed some to her, "Here you go, Jaebinnie,"
 
Jaebin smiled and nodded, "Thanks, gege," her mood was once again calming down.
 
She helped arranged the plates, bowls, cups & utensils on the table. She saw another pair of hands helping and looked up to see Kris, blinking at him as he looked back.
 
"Good morning, Jaebin," Kris said casually, as if he just entered the room.
 
Jaebin knew he was there all along but was just awkward to greet him. Actually, she wasn't usually the one greeting first - unless it was Tao, or eventually Suho, Lay or Chen.
 
As a greeting back, she nodded at him and went to Tao to help fill up the bowls with rice. It was normal for her & Kris to talk little since they were both 'too chic' to say so much more.
 
Soon, delicious food was all over the table that smelled so yummy it was as if they called the other EXO members who were outside the kitchen. Chanyeol, Sehun, Lay, Luhan & Chen rushed inside the kitchen, bursting into loud chitchats about the food.
 
"Hm, that smells good!"
 
"WHAT IS THAT YUMMY SMELL?!"
 
"Don't shout, Park Chanyeol!"
 
"You're shouting too, Baekhyun,"
 
"Wah~ Is this all Kyungsoo hyung's cooking?"
 
"Suho hyung, Tao & Baekhyun hyung also helped,"
 
Jaebin watched as they settled down and she sat between Lay and Chanyeol. She puffed her cheeks and stared at the food, waiting till they all get ready and finally eat.
 
Without checking all the members, they decided to start eating and chatting while Jaebin silently ate her food. She watched as Chanyeol & Baekhyun argued over useless things, Lay & Suho talking about the food their eating, Kyungsoo & Luhan chatting while Sehun constantly joined their conversation, Chen playing mind games with Xiumin & Tao annoying Kris.
 
Jaebin was feeling great not being bothered until an 'annoying' voice called her name.
 
"Min Jaebin,"
 
Jaebin's slight happy face was replaced with a poker face, "What? Oh Sehun?"
 
"You should really learn to call us oppa," Chanyeol said beside her. Behind him, Baekhyun peeked to look at her too.
 
Jaebin scowled, "I'm eating,"
 
"Min Jaebin," Baekhyun called with a stern voice, as if warning her.
 
Jaebin let out a sigh, "Fine, op-pa," she dragged out the word as if it was too heavy for her to say.
 
Chanyeol blinked then pouted slightly, "No, no! Say it sweetly like our fangirls," he grinned.
 
"But I'm not your fangir-"
 
"JUST SAY IT!" Sehun glared at her impatiently, taking most of the members' attentions to him.
 
Jaebin furrowed her brows, "If I say it, can I eat peacefully after?"
 
Sehun immediately nodded, his mad face already replaced with another poker one. 
 
Jaebin dropped her chopsticks beside her bowl and gulped down her food, "Oppa," she cooed before looking as if she tasted something weird.
 
The boys cheered and laughed, some highfiving Sehun for the morning gift. Jaebin rolled her eyes at their immaturity but smiled a little. Maybe they can't be that bad.
 
She looked at the active boys and scanned their faces, soon enough noticing the empty seat between Sehun & Kyungsoo.
 
"Err, wheres-"
 
"HEY!" the kitchen door burst open, "WHY DIDNT YOU GUYS CALL ME?!" Kai ran in, a towel wrapped around below his waist and Jaebin found herself nearly puking at the sight. She never really liked exposures, even if it was a girl or boy.
 
Everyone looked up upon the third maknae's presence, ignoring the fact that he was half .
 
Kyungsoo was first to reply to him, "Where were you anyway?"
 
"I was in the bathroo-" Kai was about to continue until he felt someone tug on the towel and yank it off of him. His eyes went wide and looked at Chen who was laughing hysterically along with others. Some just looked away in disgust.
 
"YAH! KIM JONGIN!"
 
"EW, I WAS EATING!"
 
"HAHAHAHA NICE ONE CHEN HYUNG!"
 
Being so curious, Jaebin's head unconsciously turned and her eyes immediately gazed over Kai's lower part, making her jump and squeal. She immediately buried her head into Chanyeol's arm.
 
"MY EYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"