Chapter 10

Hate That I Loved You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am sooo sorry for not updating for too long, I have been very busy. Now, on to the new chapter.

 

Author’s POV

Now that the news is out, everyone is talking about the Park heiress.

NEWS: The heiress of the Park conglomerate is no other than THE Sandara Park. The model-heiress was introduced last night. Most of the people invited were shocked. But they don’t have anything bad to say about the announcement. Sandara Park has proved to be a force to be reckoned with in the past. She single-handedly took care of the business branch in the US without letting other people, aside from the upper management, knows who she was. And to top it all, she has done that while modeling. The heiress is known to have a soft heart towards orphaned kids. When she started her college education, she supported a local orphanage in Connecticut and dedicated her free time on weekends to help the kids. She’s also one of the biggest benefactors of the orphanage now. With her constant donation, the orphanage has been renovated to accommodate more children. Also, Miss Park is sending the older kids from the orphanage to college if they get high grades.

It seems that the heiress was very busy while she was in the US. And we know she’s going to be very busy in the future too. Let’s wish Miss Sandara Park all the best.

Top Comments:
[+425, -0] Woah! She’s the Park Conglomerate heiress?! I saw her at a coffee shop few days ago and she was so humble and nice. She even let me took a picture with her! Good luck Miss Park!
[+222, -4] She’s so freaking awesome! She was in a club few nights back and she was very beautiful and very down to earth!
[+188, -0] Daebak! My dream girl!

After reading the news online, Dara turned off her laptop and started eating her breakfast. She woke up late again. Her dad left for work already.
She was almost done with her breakfast when her phone started ringing. It was her dad calling.

“Hi dad, good morning!” She greeted

“Morning too princess. I hate to say this but there are some reporters waiting at the entrance of our property. I think they were waiting for you so I decided to leave some body guards for you." Her dad told her. He knows how Dara hated having bodyguards.

“I understand Dad. No need to worry. I know this will happen but I know they’ll stop eventually.” Dara sighed.

“Yes. Hopefully they’ll stop. On another note, we have hired an executive assistant for you. He’ll be with you wherever you go. He’s trained in martial arts too.”

“A he?! Oh my gosh. I have a male assistant?” Dara is on the verge of screaming.

“Ah yes. It is up to you though if you’re gonna hire him. We’ll let him spend 2 days as your assistant and decide. Don’t you have that meeting with a magazine today?” her dad reminded her.

“Oh! Thanks Dad. It almost slipped my mind.” and Dara looked at her watch.

“That’s why your assistant is on his way there. He’s been briefed on what he’s supposed to do and you can give her further instructions. I’ll see you later, princess.” and her dad said goodbye.

Dara is not new to reporters and paparazzi. She had a fair share of those when she was in the US. She understands her father’s worry.  She decided to go back to her room and prepare. She needs to go to her appointment. She’ll be doing this as a favor for Chaerin because she’s the fashion editor of the magazine.

After changing her clothes her mobile phone rung once againg, “Yoboseyo?” she said.

“Unnie! Are you ready? I’ll be picking you up in an hour.” Chae said on the other line.

“No need to pick me up Chae, Dad has hired bodyguards and an assistant for me, I’ll just see you at the location, alright?” Dara said.

“Copy that unnie. By the way have you read the news this morning?” Chae asked and Dara can feel that Chae was smiling on the other line.

“The news about the announcement last night? Of course!” Dara answered.

“No. Not that one unnie, the gossip news.” Chae paused for few seconds. “Check it then I’ll talk to you about it later. see yah!” And Chae disconnected the line.

Dara thought about opening her laptop again but she heard someone knocking on her door.

“Dara. Someone is here to pick you up. He said he’s your assistant.” Nana told her.

“Alright! I’ll be going down in a bit.” Dara answered.  She picked up her bag and keys and went down.

As she goes down she saw her new assistant and by the looks of it this guy maybe gay.

The guy stood up and introduced himself, “Hi M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter