A/N: Thanks to.. + Explanation

Boy of Solitude

So first of all, I would like to thank you for coming this far and for sticking with this fic. I really appreciate all of the support that I was given. I love you all.

Thanks to my readers and silent readers :P I still love you :P .

 

Next I would like to thank my subscribers.. (welp, that's the last bunch. Oh and sorry if I misspell your username or forget to write it down. plz tell me if I do >< )

Araya_chompoo

Larzsaurus

Exotics2014

ChooChooPanda (I love youu XDD)

-someone-

chireotamahome

lovely865999

kpop_craze15

emma123

SunIsLjoker

lightlessstarlight

yupsyupi

alphabetnumber11

U-Know

Yongchannie

demonicacid

123rdGambleStreet

iLoveYuh

BaeBae_Bunny (Kathy-Unnie~~)

bluegroove10

ibc-chan

blueglass

OhXiaoRin

Caramel-Chocolate    (<3 <3 otl. [copies Kai at fansigns])

XiuHunHan

BebsLover

aikamee

salsabiilasal

mySweetL

kpop-angel

sehuniii

ljoe_bunny

lydia1991

Lollie

~~

Thank you all! I sarang everyone here ;D Love you all!!

Sorry if I disappointed you or if I didn't reach your expectation (oooooor if it didn't make sense or simply just .)

Thank you all for coming this far and for bothering to read this.

*90 degree bow* I really appreciate it.

For those who didn't get why Luhan always woke up at the first day of his highschool is because of "Anything for his Happiness" and "Let Luhan live Happily". The keyword is 'happy'. It keeps on replaying because After what he experienced, he would be scarred and sad forever. So therefore in order for him to live happily, his memories were erased and he started from that point again. In the last choice, he didn't restart as he was finally happy. He has lived his 'life' happily and has fulfilled his parent's wish. The charm is broken and he found his happily ever after with Sehun.

Oh yeah, and everyone who talked to Luhan was labelled crazy because he's a ghost and can only be seen by those who had experienced something or has a third eye. (Spot on, ChooChooPanda :D )

Thank you! Once again, thank you for reading, 'Boy of Solitude'.

 

Sincerely, aeRIANne12EXO

 

END OF A/N of BOY OF SOLITUDE