♦ Chapter Six♦

DIVINE/신성한: BoA's Entertainment First Girl Group:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                    

|

|

Chapter SIX 

 "I know I have been hard on each of you, Baek Hee, especially you," The youngest in the restaurant nods her head in absolute, because Kwon BoA is Baekhee biggest fear and how she became that fear was through consistent torture in her trainee years. BoA continues after poking fun at the youngest in the group, "Tomorrow, will begin your first chapter, and it will begin a new chapter for me. All seven of you play a vital role in DIVINE. We went from 100 trainees to 7 members. I hope you all remain as humble as you are today, to the One and Only DIVINE." BoA raises her glass; BoA entertainment's staff and DIVINE follow in suit. 

Divine spent two hours at the restaurant feasting. Chunsa chuckles at their coordi's faces because DIVINE is breaking all of their diet rules, but the company's CEO allowed it so that DIVINE will take advantage of such privilege. 

Tomorrow, DIVINE will go back to drinking water, eating toast in the morning, and eating their only meal at 5:00 PM. 

At 10:00 PM, their manager came to pick them up to head back to their dorms. He chuckles, seeing how sluggish the girls were. As he put his car in reverse, he told them that starting Tomorrow; they will have to give their cell phones up for most of the day and get once schedules are entirely done. ", The company will be stricter in their rules because you are official artists. Especially because you are the first artist and idol." The cheerful mood sobers up because of the sudden relation that their every move will be monitored by their managers, the company, fans, and the public.

 Rose looked outside and watched the Seoul lights; she didn't question them because she wanted this since she was six years old. She's meant to be here, and she will make sure that she will stay. 

Abigail sighs; her brother usually calls her this late, but he's been having a hard time with his trainee at CUBE. He was supposed to debut in BTOB but was replaced with Minhyuk. CUBE put him in another trainee group as their leader. However, there's been a lot of internal conflicts, unlike BTOB. Now, he's ready to quit. He was disheartening when he heard that his sister was set to debut before him. She told him to come over to BoA entertainment, but he didn't want to be her shadow. She looks over to see Baek Hee on her phone. By the look on her face, she read something that made her upset.

Baekhee chews on her bottom lip and turns her phone off. The hate comments are starting to pour in, and her chubbiness has been a topic for discussion. She sighs tomorrow; she will stick to her diet plan that the company had set for her. She knows that her group has to do weight-ins on the 20th.

Skyler pats BaekHee's thigh; the youngest reads too much into things. She has probably seen ten comments calling her overweight, but the rest have commented on her talents and cuteness. Skyler saw some hate comments about her being Chinese and quoted, "Orphan," but she's not going to allow a few keyboard warriors to tear her down. She's in DIVINE, and she will, along with her members, conquer Asia with their music. Chunsa looks at her phone and sees no message from Sangieeee. She sighs and closes her eyes. Chunsa wakes up to see her leader patting her to get up because it was 3:00 AM on September 15, 2013. She doesn't remeber arriving at their dorm or even changing into her PJs. "Girl, get in the show with Abigail; you two have 10 minutes to shower. I have to get the others up." Chunsa stretches first before following her leader's orders.

 By 3:30 AM, DIVINE was packing into their van. Despite being tired, DIVINE had to act wide awake because the crew for DIVINE Tv was there as well.

 "How nervous are you to debut?" Seunha gets asked, "Really nervous because their pressure from our company to do well. The DIVINE trained for this moment over two years and competed against 100 other trainees to get here." 

"I think we are also uncertain because we worked so hard to get here; it feels unreal ." CheonYu states. She's been a trainee since 2007, she's witnessed the debut of Girls' Generation, SHINee, and F(x), who she almost debuted in, but the company wasn't sure if the public would be okay with a group that has more Chinese member than Korean members, so she dropped from the lineup. She had to watch all her friends debut, and she was hurt, but she kept practicing. Now, it's her turn. 

Thankfully, DIVINE's dorm is not far from their Salon, and they were able to get to the Salon at 4:45, 15 minutes than their scheduled time. They walked into Dean's Salon; their professional hairdresser embraced each girl. "Girl's, it's officially your debut day; we are going to make each of you stand out. " 

"Just for you 7, I have all seven stylists working on an individual member to cut time. Please sit where your picture is at." Their head manager claps, "You are so wonderful- I'm going to run and see if I can everyone some lattes, NOT DIVINE, you girls will be getting water only." He heard them groan loudly. 

Rose's legs were shaking; her nerves were getting the best of her. She's totally at a loss for her lack of calm. She's already been on stage; they had their showcase yesterday. Yesterday should have been the day she was anxious; that's where the critics were. She pinches her thumb to calm herself down. 

"I can give you a head massage; it might make you calm," Rose round eyes look up to see her hairstylist Kim Eun Yi looking at her with a gentle smile. "I promise it will work." Rose gave her nod before Kim Eun Yi started to massage her head. 

DIVINE left the salon at 7:15 AM. They packed the van like a pack of sardines; their chief leader gave each girl a piece of paper, "...Please put this in your calendar, this your weekly schedule." He states while giving passing the last paper to Seunha. Seunha eyes widen with glee; she has an idol schedule. "Everyone's schedule will look a little different because of solo activities, but most of the group projects take priority to solo work. Do you understand?" DIVINE responds with an inaudible "neh," the girls too busy writing their schedule down. The rest of the ride was quiet. The ride was only 20 minutes to Deungchon-dong. When they pulled into the parking lot, they saw several people waving homemade place cards with "신성한" on them. Ironically the direct translation for their name DIVINE in Korean is Faith.

Once they walked into the building, SBS staff greeted them, and the girls gave a 90-degree bow in return. "We got the request from the company to have girls perform into two separate outfits; we want to get them on stage now for rehearsals, then pre-record one of their outfits at 10:00 AM, and Girl's Day Minah, ZE:A Kwanghee and Lee Hyun-Woo will conduct an interview with our MC's, and then they will do a live performance. One more thing, CRY CRY ballad will also be pre-recorded. Please plan accordingly. DIVINE will share a dressing room with SPICA." The staff member looks over the girls and gives them a gentle, "DIVINE, fighting." She states before ushering their managers and coordi to the elevator.

Seunha starts to get the jitters and moves anxiously in the elevator. CheonYu rubs her back, "it's going to be okay." Their manager and the staff kept talking until they got into their shared dressing room with SPICA. SBS staff knocks on the door first, "Annyeonghasyeo?" Kim BoA, SPICA's leader, opens the door, "are you all getting dress?" Spica's leader shakes her head no and opens the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter