Our loves

5 faithful stars

 

Did she just confront me? Wow! No one ever dare to do that to me not even my dongsaengs.But she’s so beautiful I can deny that, she’s melting my cold heart, she is making me smile again after all this years. I think I already fall for her …..-Kim Jaejoong.

I met her at the club, she has the same passion as me, and dance is our life. The first time I saw her, I can remember how synchronized and soft her movements were. Then, when we talked on the porch,I could see her extern and intern natural beauty also she is the only one who understands me. She’s my angel, she’s my life…..- Jung Yunho.

I think she was my savior at first because she saves me from the fan’s attack. Then she welcomed me to her house with a warm greeting and dinner. She has a great body but the most important a good and kind heart also she has that motherly appearance when she cooks, she is exactly my ideal type, I was always the playboy in the group but now I think she played with my heart, I think she’s the only one for me…..-Park Yoochun.

I think after all the things that happened to me I wasn’t able to smile sincerely but she brightened up my life, that bag that she gave me I think it was full of love and care not as a fan but as a person who really loves someone. She is my sun in cloudy days, she is the one who makes me feel good even if I endure hard times, my heart beats only for you….-Kim Junsu.

At first I was his bodyguard because I save her from drunken men but then she became my friend who I trust her with all my life then after all the encouraging words she said to me, I felt his pureness and she is more beautiful than a Sharon flower, my beautiful princess you are my true love......- Shim Changmin