drops of pain

Tears of Pain and joy
It was raining while she drove along the gray road. She had been driving from Taipei to her home village. The weather suited the pain in her heart and she forced back tears as she closed in on the muddy dirt road. She parked the car behind another and saw herself in the mirror. Jia Yan saw her pale face and the wet cheeks which had traces of the makeup. She dug out the makeup box out of the little black bag and pulled a coat with powder before she took up the umbrella. She opened the car door and opened up the umbrella. Her heels broke the water under the feet when she steps out in the angry rain. Her shoes quickly became wet when she moved across the street. The simple black dress was still dry when she entered the ceremony Hall, she had not been there since her parents celebrated 35 years of marriage, she remembered that it had been a happy day with the whole family. Her parents had flooded out of luck but now when she saw them standing in the corridor, there was no trace of it. The suffocating pain, loss and grief pressed against her as a friendly man took her coat and umbrella. She took off her high shoes and took a few uncertain steps in pantyhoses feet, she tried to help but tremble when she walked up to her parents. -MOM, Dad, she said and her mom pulled her into hers safe arms. -my beloved jia, said modern and jia pulled into the mother's safe scent. She felt his hand on her back before his arms closed around her family. Jia saw already the portrait of her grandfather, she couldn't believe that he was gone. Although he had been rigorous and hard, she had loved him.