Chap.1 [JinKi's Plan]

Playing Cupid !

My name is Wu JoYii, I'm currently 17 years old and I am currently studying at SM High, one of the most prestigious Art high schools in Korea. Only the richest and most talented teens are allowed to be enrolled into this school. I am not that rich compared to most of the students here but I knew I was definitely talented. I've only been here for two years but I've already won two 2nd place trophies in the school's annual dance competitions.

I also share the same class with two of the most popular boys on campus. Lee TaeMin, the school's best B-Boy and Choi MinHo, one of the best junior rappers. Sigh, MinHo is just so dreamy! I mean both TaeMin and him are handsome but MinHo was just more attractive in my eyes. He was tall, tanned and muscular, with a killer wink and smile combination. He was just perfect. TaeMin, on the other hand is a tall, fair skinned boy who in my opinion needed to put on a little weight. His uniform would always look too loose on him, making it look as if he was malnourished.

Both MinHo and TaeMin are part of a group called SHINee. The leader is Lee Jinki, who is a senior here and also the loving boyfriend of my best friend Jung SuJeong, another senior. SuJeong and I go way back, we became friends when I met her in an international school in Singapore where we were the only two Koreans. She looked out for me like an older sister which I never had.

She started dating JinKi here in SM High a year before I transferred over from Singapore. According to TaeMin, it was one of the funniest confessions he had ever experienced. Apparently, JinKi had confessed to SuJeong at the top of the stairs, where he lost his balance and tumbled down two flights of stairs, and not even breaking a single bone. 

Kim JongHyun and Kim KiBum are also part of this group. They were best friends since their kindergarten days and bickered like a married couple daily. That was how close they both were. Some even said that they were gay for each other something which I partially believed in since their daily morning rituals were hugging. And not just the normal bro hug but the I'm-so-in-love-with-you type of hug. JongHyun was know for his smooth vocals which was perfect for ballads and KiBum? Well... He is one of the most stylish students on campus. He would always show up to school with edgy hairstyles and once even came with rainbow colored hair.

None of the teachers ever dare to scold him, as he was the 'Almighty Key' who had the power to make any teacher jobless in minutes. Plus, he was close with the principal. He also had rules when it came to making friends. No.1: You can't be unfashionable, No.2: You must be pretty/handsome , No.3: Anyone who makes fun of his fashion sense, is a complete idiot not worth making friends with and lastly DO NOT FLIRT WITH TAEMIN. He treated TaeMin like he was his son and protected him fiercely.

He even made one of the girl students cry when he scolded her for trying to sneak a love letter into TaeMin's locker. But that didn't stop other fangirls of TaeMin from trying. Even though it never had a happy ending to it.

So well, back to MinHo... Ah~ Minho~ I could just go on about him for ages! All I can say is that he is a total sweetheart. He would always be there for me when I needed help or if I was being bullied by jealous people. That's why I have a huge crush on him! Oops, did I just say that? Hehe, yeah you heard me correctly. I. Have. A. Crush. On. MinHo. The only person who knows about this is SuJeong of course! Well some times I regret telling her, because she kinda told the rest of SHINee about it. 

Now whenever, I would walk pass MinHo when he was with his friends, JongHyun would always tease me about it.

"Hey JoYii! Where are you going? When your boyfriend is here!" He would always shout. Then the rest of SHINee except MinHo would laugh.

"He is not my boyfriend! We're just good friends!" Was my usual reply. 

MinHo knows that I have a crush on him thanks to JongHyun, but he never says anything about it. His actions towards me never changed. So, I came to a conclusion that he only saw me as a friend, but that never stopped me from crushing on him and wishing that we were more than just friends.

"Just go and confess already~" SuJeong would always say when she catches me staring at MinHo when he was on the field playing football. I would always sigh and shake my head. "I'm not risking the possibility that our friendship would turn awkward." I would reply and she would hug me and tell me about her confession story.

Maybe I'm just not good enough for him....

-

"Look at them!" Jinki whispered loud enough for the others to hear.

SHINee, SuJeong and JoYii were hanging out at JinKi's house and they all had left JoYii and MinHo in the living room where they both were sitting at both ends of the long sofa, watching TV not even noticing the others absence. All of them watched as Minho and JoYii would steal glances at each other from time to time. They were all in the dining room, seated at the large, marble dining table.

"Nearly reminds me of the time before JinKi hyung and SuJeong noona were a couple..." TaeMin chuckled as he clasped his hands together. The others nodded, giving cheeky grins to their leader who was growing redder by the minute.

"Was it that obvious at the time?" JinKi asked. SuJeong giggled. "Oppa, you made it really obvious with your stupid pick-up lines and glances..." She spoke. JinKi pouted and looked the other way as he crossed his arms across his chest.

"Atleast I had the guts to confess to you..." He grumbled. SuJeong smiled seeing her boyfriend act so childishly. "Don't be mad Jinki oppa~" She sang as she hugged him.

"Eeew gross!" KiBum groaned as he rolled his eyes. "Just get a room!" He complained as he face palmed. "Not in front of TaeMinnie! He is still a minor!" He hissed as he covered the young boy's eyes.

"Ah...Hyung!" TaeMin started to protest but the older boy just hushed him. Onew and SuJeong let go of each other and cleared their throats in an awkward manner. "Sorry..." JinKi apologized as KiBum finally pulled his hand away from TaeMin's face.

"Hyung, I felt like I was blind for a moment!" TaeMin hissed at KiBum. KiBum just shrugged as he patted the boy on the head, making his fluffy hair bounce. "Just protecting your innocence..." He spoke.

JongHyun, was not even paying a single ounce of attention to the conversation as he stared up at ceiling, lost in his own world.

"Wait! Are they still that quiet out there?" TaeMin asked as they all turned to look at the two people outside.

Yup, they were both still at both ends of the sofa. None of them talked. But they still kept stealing glances at each other.

"I'll just go mad, waiting for them to even talk when they are alone together!" SuJeong groaned as she pulled her hair in frustration.

JinKi, suddenly snapped his fingers together, gaining their attention. "I've got an idea!" He exclaimed in a hush tone. And they all leaned in to hear him speak, all except JongHyun of course. That short dinosaur faced dummy was always in his own world.

They all clapped after JinKi finished telling his plan. JongHyun, seem to finally come back to reality when he suddenly shook his head and looked at them with a dazed look. "What happened?" He asked, and they all sighed.

"You ..." KiBum sighed as he had to repeat JinKi's plan.

When he was finally done, JongHyun nodded in agreement. "Sounds like a great idea!" He smiled.

JinKi smiled proudly, as he saw everyone's positive reaction to his idea. 'Yeah, I know! Finally they recognize my intelligence!' He thought as his girlfriend put her two thumbs up while giving him one of her great smiles.

___________________________________ 

Author's Note: Done with the first chapter!^^ I'll be back with the 2nd ( final ) chapter tomorrow! :D Hope you all enjoyed reading this! Please give me your thoughts on this in the comments below~ Subscribe to this story, me or even my other one shots and my long story! <3 Good night!