Final.

Things he says before the i love you

.

Krytal have a part time job in the cafe near chanyeol apartment. She stayed late in the cafe place to get more money and Chanyeol hates it. Chanyeol know very well he likes her but the fact she acted though too much and careless about him, burns the ego inside him untill it sometime makes him hard to breath. Theres always one night of 7 nights, Chanyeol stay in the cafe buying some cheap snacks and soft drink. Giving some trouble to Krystal because he misses her and She will just do whatever he said because she knows he just want to see her.

 

"Are you always like this?" chanyeol asked the same question he always asked everytime he visited while messing around with the table to make Krystal stay longer and cleaning the mess table he made.

 

"Only once in a week and that's only because a jerk like you." The same answered he accepted before she left him alone with a half smile plastered on him.

 

A hour before the midnight means Krystal can go home and that's mean chanyeol will stand near the cafe pretending as if waiting someone else and let krystal walk first then followed her. Krystal knows but let go because he likes playing this game with Chanyeol. But tonight she want to walk along with him or maybe holding hand. So she stopped her step suddenly to make him stop in worry. She looks behind and smile,

 

"Do you want to walk along with me?" She asked.

 

"What? me? with like you?" He questioned her with so innocence look. Krystal smiles, means he loves her. Because Park Chanyeol never ever ever call any girl but rather than teasing him she let go and took the bus.

 

 

Get Away

 

There are two ways to describe Park Chanyeol according to Jung Krystal. First Boy who puts her in trouble and Second the Boy who steals her first kiss and there is one more The jerk who hard to say I love you. School means more troubles. She meets him always every hour and he puts her more than in one trouble a day. Just like today, when she discussing in theater club with one of her boy-friend Kai. Chanyeol would just walked into the room like the crazy person with all his bandmate and made Kai left frustated and that's what Krytal hate the most from Chanyeol, because he can talk to the girl and thing goes different on her. She just want to.discussing not making out so why bothering?

 

"Park Chanyeol what the hell is wrong with you?" She let out the anger. Hitting him hard on the chest.

 

"Ouch! If you don't want to me bothering you? Why don't you get away from my life?" He said so mean which could break every girl in one second but no with Krystal. Get away means stay closer, the meaner he says, the more krytal knows he love her. But sometimes she gets tired and just walk out from the theater closing face because she's really tired with the game.

 

I Hate YOU

 

Chanyeol is taken back to the moment when Krystal did hit him in the theater club. He worried about her, it just the attitude he did, doesn't suit the situation. He loves her and that's the point of all matters he did in Krystal's life. He want her but all he did was pushing her more far away.

 

It was an hour before midnight, when he finally decided to go to the cafe, wishing she wasn't home yet because she needed his protection before she reached the bus. Since it was only two blocks from his apartment, he's able to go to the cafe only by 5 minutes walking. When he reached the place, he didnt see her. He waited for 10 minutes and only be able to meet Victoria-the manager noona who owns the cafe.

 

"Oh Chanyeol-ssi."She said when their eyes met.

 

"Ah Noona, You haven't go home yet?" Chanyeol asked in confused because the last person who closed the cafe always been Krystal. Victoria will go home at ten in the night.

 

"Ah, It's tiring today. Krystal didn't come and she didn't even pick my call. Her friends even went to the cafe looking for Krystal because she wasn't home yet." Victoria answered it with such a tired tone. "I wish she's okay"

 

Chanyeol thinks deeply, it wasn't his first time to messing around with her but why do she need to be gone without any clue. "I think i am going to look for her, Thanks Noona." Chanyeol run after said that few words and run into every place he thinks Krystal would be there.

 

but no, she wasn't around.

 

The last place he could think about is only the bus stop, he usually send her off  but he doesn't really sure because if she's there she should go to the cafe for work but rather than worrying and doing nothing, He walks to the place with a slow step because he lost all of his strength and he's dying worry. What surprise him the most is..

 

She's there sitting alone, it's 30 minutes after midnight and the next bust probably will come only at 5 in the morning. She misses her last bus. He smiles to himself, at least she's alive and went to sit beside her.

 

"I Hate You," chanyeol said in calm voice, Krystal is taken back and look right in his eyes. She never expect she met him again, she tried to avoid him from the school off and she even didn't go to work.

 

"Ah. Why do we need to meet in the night like this. God is not fair." Chanyeol nagging to himself. He hopes Krystal would express her anger but she just let out a sigh and standing from where she sit and took her bag with her.

 

She walks step by step, head looked above without any spirit and ignored the man behind her.Chanyeol keeps nagging to her but she doesn't want to listen. It was only after she reached her home by walking and finding out Chanyeol still nagging behind her.

 

"There you go, your house. It is such a fresh midnight walk," he said. Krystal looking to him expressionless. "Don't hope too much, i just need walk, my new habit. Goodbye," Chanyeol move around and walk happily.

 

"Someone asked me out," Krystal said and Chanyeol stop his step. Not looking back to her just stop his step, thinking.

 

"He doesn't play.. game with me. He said that he will make everything easy for me."Krystal continued, wiping her tears away. "I just think..

 

"It's nothing to do against me?" He cuts her off. "Beside it's your love life, you decide not me." He continued and start walking. 

 

Krystal looks his back who moves so slowly. "I guess.. I give it try." She said, not too loud but she sure he could hear.

 

One.... Two... Three.. he still walking, maybe it;s the end. She move around and walking to.

 

Oppose direction and she doesn't know how could it end up like this. Just before she open her house gate, someone pull her to nearest wall.

 

And it was Chanyeol. Looking so gloomy, different from how he looks usually. He put both arms to Krystal's and hold on to it very hard.

 

"What are you doing." Krystal said in surprised, don't know what to do. Don't know what to say.

 

"Don't go with whoever that ing man."He said in a serious tone.

 

"You said, i am the one who decide." Krystal bite her lips never know that it could be the second times she got so closer with him. "You said you hate me" She tries gaining her strength. "Beside.. my life nothing to do aga..

 

"I hate you. I really hate you." He cuts her off, his eyes looked almost red and the hands he holding are keeping send her in pain. but then he realease his arm at Krystal's, "but not as much as......" He puts his hand on her chins and the other one on her waist. He bend down to make his height at the same level as her. 

 

It was quite fast that she doesn't even hear what he said before their lips met. It was long sweet kiss and a bit biting of love, Chanyeol let go his lips from her just to find closed-eyed-Krystal. He let go a small laugh and wipes his lips. "Got you"

 

Krystal open her eyes as she heard it but instead of kicking him, she looks him in the eye. ' Why did you say before you kissed me?"

 

Chanyeol stops his smile. "I forgot." 

 

"Chanyeol please." She hold his arms and lead them to her waist. "Say it again.."

 

"If i don't want to?"

 

She let go his arms in her waist and pushed him hard, but Chanyeol pulled her again with different position. He in the wall and he pulled her more closer than before. "I Love You" he said without the sound, before he put he crossed his lips against her again. 

 

"Took so long.."Krystal side between their kiss, Chanyeol show his perfect teeth.

 

"You haven't said." Chanyeol told her before he continued kissing him.

 

"Should i?" She tease putting her three fingers on Chanyeol's lips to stop him kissing her. "I love you, too." She said it without a sound just like how chanyeol did it.

 

"." He said coldly.

 

"Jerk!," she replied, before putting her lips on him.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It's actually one--shots but i don't save it very well so there's a few part which gone, so i re-wrote it again. By the way, i haven't writing for a bout ayear and i think i am now, i know. But i just want  to write chanstal too much, because i love the babies.