One-Shot: Misunderstanding

Misunderstanding

 You woke up and looked around your room. You somehow felt really happy with the warm and fuzzy feeling inside as it is your 3rd year anniversary with Seunghyun오빠. You decided to surprise him with home cooked meal together with a small cake to his company as he is busy with his work schedule today. So you went and get ready and get started on your plan to cook for him, and something nice to wear. You decided to research online for recipes of what to cook for him and you saw the recipe that looks really simple yet delicious.

 

tteokbokki and kimchi pancakes!~

 

 

After doing all your research that you needed, you went to get ready and you are thinking of wearing something cute because you wanted to look nice for him. And since you have some spare time before he end his schedule, you decided to put a little make up and curl your hair.

you chose beige cardigan, white crop top, patterned skorts and a brown heels~

 

After you are done, you went to the kitchen to cook the meal and bake the small cake for him. After cooking and baking, you went to the mall to get something nice, after walking around at the mall for awhile you decided to get a couple necklace, as for the past 3years, you both don't have any couple accessories. You got a heart and a key necklace with crystals in the middle as you really felt it matches his personality. 

 

 

You wore the heart necklace and wrapped the matching necklace in a cute box to give it to him. And you quickly leave so that you can go to YG Ent as soon as possible. After about 10minutes you arrived and you enter the information counter with no trouble because he brought you here quite a few times, and the reception staff recognized you. You went up quietly since you wanted to surprise him and you hid behind the wall near the practice room. You overheard a familliar voice and you take a small peek, he was sitting down while another girl was standing looking at him with loving eyes. What you heard next really made you question your relationship, but you stood there, listening to their conversation. You heard him proposing to another girl that you have never met. 

 

 

[Conversation between them]

Seunghyun: We have been together for a few years now, and you have been there for me through all the hardships, and i knew you were the one... Will you... marry me? 

Girl: Yes!! Seunghyun ah.. I do *smiles*

Seunghyun: *looking a little excited with smiles on his face*

 

*your cake dropping of your hands as you heard their conversation*

You were shocked by their conversation and you accidentally dropped the cake. You quickly ran to the roof top, it looked pretty; decorated with fairy lights and cute picnic set up, but you ignored it and you hid at the corner and burst into tears but you did not realise that Seunghyun was chasing after you. And he reaches the roof top garden and he heard a crying sound. He followed the sound and took a soft approach towards you. 

Seunghyun: Hae Min ah.. Let me explain... *he looked at you with pleading eyes*

You: 오빠, I heard everything that you were saying to her. What is there to explain? *you looked away*

Seunghyun: Hae Min ah... I was never with her, my heart only belongs to you. I love you so much. *he paused...* I will miss you when I am working, everything that I do will remind me of you. When I am busy with my pratice, I would also think of you, why would I leave you? She is only a dance practice friend, she is helping me with how I should propose to you, and I didn't expect you to come to YG. *he paused again...* I'm really sorry. I don't ever doubt our relationship, because it is all a misunderstanding. You are my future... We have been together for so long and we have gone through so much... 1 year after being with you, we even move in together because i knew you are the one for me... You have been with me when I was struggling, you brought me back up on my feet again, you were there for me when no one else is. I cannot lose you. 

 

Pin on Green Thumb

He pulled you over to the center on the garden where he got them decorated for the proposal. He gave you a bouquet of flowers and then got down on one knee, and he pulled out the ring box whilst saying...

Seunghyun:  I love you, will you marry me? *looking at you with loving eyes*

You: YES, 오빠! I DO!! I DO!! I cannot afford to lose you either. I love you too. *chuckles*

 

He then got up from one knee and hugged you really tight and he gave you a kiss on your forehead. You gave him the present, but suddenly he walked away taking something from the side, he handed you the cake that you had dropped earlier, and you hit him teasingly and chuckled. He looked at you once again with loving eyes and smiled. He had never felt so happy in his life before. He have sparks in his eyes. Because he knew that when you entered his life, you have brought him nothing but happiness and he is really grateful for that. 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: I KNOW I KNOW, the story have been amended a lot! But when I was planning to write it according to how it first came to my mind, but after writing and re-reading  multiple times, it was boring hence the constant changes! Anyways, I hope you did enjoy this one-shot written by me, hopefully you guys liked it too! Do leave some comment or feedbacks for me for future improvements! ^_^