1

The boy whom I fell in love with

"Mama! I wanna go to the new amusement park!" little Luhan grumbled.

 

The woman sighed "I'm sorry Luhan but it's raining hard today" She patted the kid's small hand to comfort him.

"But I wanna go!" He whined.

"Luhan, we can't, It's probably closed today. It's raining so hard!" The man who was driving sighed.

"I hate you! You promised! You said you would take me there" Luhan cried

"What did you say?!" The man spoke angrily "Do you even know-"

 

Screeching of tires. Terrible smell of burning rubber. screams of agony. blood.

"Luhan, I love you always remember that" She whispered her voice slowly fading away.

 

Darkness. Dull. Lifeless.

 

Luhan gasped for air as he sat up. He had a nightmare again. When will it ever stop? The boy thought as he gazed out of his window. He regretted everything and blamed himself for what happened to his family 'It was all my fault' tears fell from his eyes 'Im sorry'

 

"Luhan dear, good thing your awake now, breakfast is-" The old woman stopped and stared at her grandson, the only family member she had left. She sighed and walked closely to the boy.

 

"Stop blaming yourself Luhan, It was an accident" Luhan's grandmother sat beside him. The boy stayed quiet.

 

"You know that your parents love you, they would be sad knowing you are acting like this" She spoke softly and took the boy to her arms. Luhan cried. 

 

"They'll be happy, knowing you survived" Grandma Lu  sighed patting his hair softly "Come on you have to get ready for school" she smiled softly 

 

 

 

_______________________________

"Be good okay? I won't be there with you, make friends with others and study hard, are we clear?" A woman, about Thirty years of age sighed as she scurried around the kitchen. 

 

"Yes Auntie, I'll be good" Sujeong smiled softly and sat down "I'm a big girl now! No need to worry about me" Auntie Kim smiled and chuckled

 

"Your a lady now huh?" Her smile grew gentle "My baby has grown up very fast. I'm sure your parents would-"

 

"Let's not talk about them please" The once happy atmosphere had been replaced by a gloomy one.

 

Auntie Kim sighed "I'm sorry" she mumbled. Sujeong stood up and hugged her.

 

"It's okay Auntie, but I need to go to school now" She kissed her Aunt's cheek and waved goodbye

 

Sujeong walked around her new neighborhood, familiarizing herself with the road "My parents huh?" she sighed and looked at the sky. The soft, white and fluffy clouds drifting around the pale blue sky. Simple but beautiful. The weather was nice too. 

 

"I wonder what my school looks like" she said to herself while walking to the bus stop "I hope I can make friends with my classmates" she gulped feeling nervous all of the sudden.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________

First chapter :D Quite short huh? they'll meet in the second chappie so stay tuned